Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    That hilarious moment when blizzard says "This mount is available for 25$ on the Blizz Store!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamez View Post
    That hilarious moment when blizzard says "This mount is available for 25$ on the Blizz Store!"
    No! NOOOO! Don't they dare do such a travesty!!

Deleted
    I came.

This is, imo, the best mount EVERR!!

Epic... Just epic... Time to start saving.

Deleted
    i hope the yellow glow wont be as "active" on the real thing, cause it makes it look a lot worse.

No non-goblin is allowed to ride this thing. This thing is the Goblin Equivalent to Bowser's flying clown... thing. Only the most nefarious, mustache-twisting Goblin Warlocks are allowed access to this baby. All others I will /lol at.

I mean, what evil genius DOESN'T put their own face on their vehicle?

Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Oh my. That is one fucking cool mount.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 12:51 AM ----------

That can't be all. It's got to take more than that. Or is it that only engineer can get it?
    You mean having to work 30 days for producing ONE isn't enough?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    I will gladly pay a heroic farming guild 200k to get me one of these. It will come from heroic Garrosh.
    Lol 200k? This is not Wotlk. 1.2M maybe if you want it to kill hc garosh 2-3 months after the patch hits.

Deleted
    I want this mount, I need this mount, it flies like a Gundam, that's all I need to know !!!!!

these will be 50k each once dupers get their hands on one and create 10000's overnight, just like the jewelled onyx panther.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    You mean having to work 30 days for producing ONE isn't enough?
    Work in this case is extremely subjective considering you can literally buy half the current mats off the ah and then the jard's only require 10 ghost iron a day....hardly what could be called "work"(takes 30secs to buy the ghost iron and fly to craft the item). As I've said in the other thread on this mount, expect more or prepare to be letdown as they add 50k+ in extra mats to it, the current mats are far too cheap for the effort they put into making this mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    Haha I remember when I made a thread about it and ppl were saying it was just a raid mechanic mount ^_^
    So glad the one who was right :d!
    Nothing's stopping Blizzard from tossing a few of these into SoO as a raid mechanic, considering there's multiple colours of the model.
    So it's not really a thing of being ''right'' or ''wrong'' as possible to be both a mount and a raid mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by BioEvidence View Post
    Lol 200k? This is not Wotlk. 1.2M maybe if you want it to kill hc garosh 2-3 months after the patch hits.
    I doubt gold inflation has reached such heights that guilds will be selling them for 1.2M. Probably 400k-500k at most, at the start. 200-400k 2-3 months later.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    I doubt gold inflation has reached such heights that guilds will be selling them for 1.2M. Probably 400k-500k at most, at the start. 200-400k 2-3 months later.
    invincible sold for 250-350k every week in ICC, sorry but you're on some backwards poor server if guilds only get 400-500k, i know on my server they will be gold cap to start off with easily, if not more.

we used to sell mount + loot in dragon soul for 750k.

Deleted
    Is there any proof that this is from Engineers? It only states that this is a new mount, not where it's from.

Deleted
    It's great and I'll spend a month gathering the mats for it and I'll use it for that first day it's possible to craft......along with the droves of other people that craft it.

Quote Originally Posted by Humle View Post
    Is there any proof that this is from Engineers? It only states that this is a new mount, not where it's from.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/139192-sky-golem
    Don't look at the screenshot, it is from the previous mount they were experimenting with, the sky claw.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here I thought Mimiron's Head was the coolest mount ever.

why does it have a witch face :<

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why people are wanting this to be stupidly overpriced, silly snowflakes lol, I hope it's not that much, just to piss people like that off, i already have the current mats required for 4 of them, ( i have 2 eng so can make 2in 30 days) So i don't care for myself, but i see no reason for it to be made overpriced^^

Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    i hope the yellow glow wont be as "active" on the real thing, cause it makes it look a lot worse.
    The smoke doesnt seem to be nearly as strong ingame. There's been a few videos of it appearing on Youtube (as if you had already made a SkyClaw on PTR you now have it therE) and its not noticeable.

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!