Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic Lei Shen 25m 9 hour a week guilds first kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EbxJ2rZ1T0

we are one of the few guilds that raid <10 hours a week and we try our best to be as competitive as possible on the lowest amount of hours invested.

This is the US 51st 25m kill and we are very proud of it!!

if you guys have any questions about strat or anything please ask!
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-06-30 at 09:27 AM.

Deleted
    Not bad.

Gz

Deleted
    Very nice seeing how you managed to kill balls while having just 2 locks and both of them non-demo specced and in less than 200 tries - in my raid it's next to impossible for people with helm to not fall off without a portal. Good job!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well done. It's nice to see other guilds doing well with the same philosophy.
    US #28 13/13H @ 9hrs/wk

Really nice!!! A kick in the balls of ppl saying "I don't raid normal/heroic cause I don't have time", "I'm too busy for raids".

Deleted
    Congratulations!

The Horsemen (US-Shadowmoon) raid 9 hours a week. We killed Lei Shen two weeks ago, which was US 30, and Ra-Den US 28. Both kills were top 100 world for 25 man.

Here's our kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=78_4EiUk3k0

Check us out! www.horsemenguild.com

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    Really nice!!! A kick in the balls of ppl saying "I don't raid normal/heroic cause I don't have time", "I'm too busy for raids".
    There is a difference, this still requires you to show up those 9 hours, and most of these guilds, which are very low raid times, tolerate little to no absence, therefor some people may be able to raid in a guild that raids 5 times a week, but only require you to show for 3, but can't play in a guild which requires you to show up 2 out of 2 raids a week.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Think a few guilds has done this, but GZ I guess
    Last edited by Kapaya; 2013-06-29 at 02:57 PM.

dont forget group therapy, they only raid 2 days per week and killed ra-den a week ago. but they do have a lot of alts from top10 guilds i believe.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a thread to post kill videos in
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Pretty sure there are more guilds thank you think raiding this amount of hours that killed it.

Grats nonetheless.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Hey, he's not posting in here to say "look how much better than we are" but rather "hey I'm proud of this and wanted to share it with the community". Chill out with the "others already did this" nonsense.

Deleted
    ITT: A lot of butthurt people posting.

OnT: Gratz, nice job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    What is it? World Rank 430?
    And you might update the topic. In the last 2 weeks you had 4raiddays á 3,5~ hours.

Clearly. Its not like there is a thread for such stuff.
    Nope, this is so special, it needs an own thread.
    I'm going to go ahead and write you a prescription for extra strength chill pills. Please get this taken quickly, as this seems to be a brain threatening case.

In other news. Really 53'rd after all of this time? I feel like more should have killed it by now... it might be right that MOP raids are harder than they used to be idk

Be less of a dick please. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-06-30 at 08:38 AM.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    You might stop posting like a dramaqueen just because you're jelaous of OP's progress, astonishing how small persons play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarM View Post
    Coming from someone who quit a 9 hour a week raid guild because of time issues, 9 hours a week is still a lot to be locked into playing a single video game for. That's 3 nights a week that you can't do anything else. Almost half of your nights... gone...

But on topic, congrats guys! Takes a lot of skill to be able to get so far in such a low amount of time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Ähhhm ok?

You might stop insulting random people who post facts. Could get an Infraction. Just sayin'
    Nah, it's more a quality of humanity alert. Let them have their moment, who is it hurting? Nobody. and uhh I made a joke. I'm not insulting you, do I need to the include the "Takes things too seriously all the time" pill?

I think that they have more than enough right to post in here without someone calling them out "Oh you actually raided three and a half hours". Yeah, that isn't uncommon when you are very close to a kill, to stick around a little bit.
    Last edited by roahn the warlock; 2013-06-30 at 08:14 AM.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Really nice!