Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    The mount is the wolf, not the storm crow. It wouldn't make sense for him to drop that.
    The wolf that you get is from the fos for killing Garrosh on normal(heroic mount still has yet to be shown). Stormcrow will not be the Garrosh mount can 100% guarantee it, it does not fit the instance theme at all with no other stormcrows or druids and there is no part of a boss that looks even remotely like it.

Deleted
    Is that a keg smash buff I see o.o

So with the lootable Garrosh thing, i can see two things happening.
    Either he just explodes/Implodes, leaving nothing but Ash, kinda like how Lesser sha mobs Die.
    He throws off his "Mantle" as the warchief. So im guessing the first option.

Deleted
    Waaaait.

Did they just buff keg smash?

The fudge?

Gorehowl-like. nice.

btw, about the Garrosh Shoulders. Look at this:

(inv_shoulder_plate_garrosh)

looks like its a drop.
    Last edited by Spelorzi; 2013-07-03 at 06:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like an order of the Chi-Ji pet, the Chi-Ji cloak, and a bucket of extra crispy Chi-Ji, please.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2013-07-03 at 06:58 PM.

Vicious Skeletal Warhorse. Sounds promising

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalanos View Post
    Vicious Skeletal Warhorse. Sounds promising
    Sounds as promising as the current vicious rbg mounts. In other words it's amazing that they keep trying to shove rbgs down peoples throats when it's just slightly better than normal bgs just without the bots.

These cloaks.... So bad...

10+ Year Old Account
    Item - Death Knight T16 Blood 2P Bonus Every 4 Every 10 Heart Strikes, Rune Strikes, Death Coils, Soul Reapers, or Blood Boils will add one charge to your next Bone Shield.

Knew it was too good to be true.

/sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Sounds as promising as the current vicious rbg mounts. In other words it's amazing that they keep trying to shove rbgs down peoples throats when it's just slightly better than normal bgs just without the bots.
    Well, if you pug RBGs, I'm not sure what you're expecting...

lol great logic on the ilvl of the legendary. Giving players a legendary that has a lower ilvl than their current version of the item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    The mount is the wolf, not the storm crow. It wouldn't make sense for him to drop that.
    No, the wolf is Ahead of the Curve.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Updated with this:

Double Experience In Game Store Buff
    A spell for an item to double experience with an "In Game Store" note has appeared. Keep in mind that this does not mean it will be in the US or EU stores, or any store at all!

"OOOOOoooooooh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Now every expansion, Blizzard releases a new class, or 2 new races into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Why would someone create malware for a mac? Is there a black market for photo albums of cats and half written novels?

Garrosh without his shoulders? I hope he explodes from too much Sha, leaving only his shoulder armour intact.
    Exciting!

- inv_shoulder_plate_garrosh
    I'm guessing we're gonna loot them for a quest. Proof of his demise or something.
    Last edited by Pendragon; 2013-07-03 at 07:33 PM.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

I guess all those people who said they would quit WoW if they ever added pay to win items like XP boosts (like those evil F2P games have) are gonna be leaving now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilde View Post
    lol great logic on the ilvl of the legendary. Giving players a legendary that has a lower ilvl than their current version of the item.
    You don't think you'll be able to upgrade your cloak again or even that it's just an enchant and will change the look of the cloak but your current ilvl of it will remain the same(608)?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    I guess all those people who said they would quit WoW if they ever added pay to win items like XP boosts (like those evil F2P games have) are gonna be leaving now.
    Leveling faster makes you win... what, exactly? XP boosts, Rep boosts, all fair game. Gear at raiding/top PvP (or even higher) level is pay to win.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...rogue_male.jpg

I really wish leather armour looked like it was made of leather and not some spiky metallic material.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Leveling faster makes you win... what, exactly? XP boosts, Rep boosts, all fair game. Gear at raiding/top PvP (or even higher) level is pay to win.
    There was a thread on the WoW forums recently about making WoW F2P. One of the responses was something like "I would quit if WoW went F2P and P2W and you could buy things like XP boosts and such", and a lot of people quoted this guy and agreed with him.