Thread: Shaman tier16

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    it is not surprising that it isn't a wolf theme set as pvp is already a wolf theme.
    not sure if I like this set the model itself is ok however have to see it on my panda (if not the cm set is still pretty^^). all t16 sets look a lot like usual pvp sets and reminds also a little bit what they did in toc.
    this is the first tier where I have to admit some pvp sets look better as the pve sets.

we are not mages take it away!. Best looking shammy set at the moment is ,challenge mode

Wow, first time since TBC Shaman's actually got a set that isn't ugly as sin. Can't wait to see those shoulders in motion, though I imagine it's not going to look as good on my female Draenei.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I am dissapoint
    doesn't even look like something a shaman should have

You know what? I dont hate it. I'll be interested to see how it looks on a dwarf, im sure it will pop up in wowhead at some point.

However. Time to start looking at PvP'ing.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    You know what? I dont hate it. I'll be interested to see how it looks on a dwarf, im sure it will pop up in wowhead at some point.

However. Time to start looking at PvP'ing.
    I think this was their plans all along.

Holinka has been introducing a lot of big PVP changes. PVE sets suck, PVP sets have been looking fantastic. What better way to get PVE guys to try PVP...

Fear my celestial gyroscope shoulders!!!!

yeye I know, will be hard to sound convincing >.<

You would think all the T16 would be orc themed or atleast for the most part

Deleted
    That changes.
    A bit looks like a mage set, but I like those shoulders (hope It'll be animated) and ther armor design.
    Looks good.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think its a great looking set, just not very shaman-esque... IMO

It's something different for a change... looks good

Congrats Resto Shaman, I guess?

Please, Blizzard Godz, let us loot/wear/transmog that Kor'Kron Dark Shaman gear...

Dislike it completely can't help but think they're trying to make us look like mages....

It's like they've given up on designing good looking tiers and adopted the mentality of " np transmog will fix it "

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fairly good looking set, just not very shamanesque imo.

I'm thinking it's related to the earth element, like rotating earth axes or something. I dislike the helm, but I'm ok with the shoulders.

You can add shaman T16 to my list of "Bad Armor Sets This Tier" along with the rest of the armor sets. I like to look like a shaman when I play my shaman, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by DakAttack View Post
    You can add shaman T16 to my list of "Bad Armor Sets This Tier" along with the rest of the armor sets. I like to look like a shaman when I play my shaman, go figure.
    Maybe they're throwing a bone to Draenai shaman, it's not like they are much for witch doctors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Congrats Resto Shaman, I guess?

Please, Blizzard Godz, let us loot/wear/transmog that Kor'Kron Dark Shaman gear...
    The Dark Shaman gear is the Season 14 gear. So, if you want it, you gotta pvp.