Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to think I wouldn't compromise the fun things in my life for money but yeah for $25k who wouldn't?

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd start playing again after I got my money.

if they'd bring it up to $50,000 then yes. i want enough to last a long while.

Nope, I would not. I wouldn't quit any of my hobbies since they give me joy and relaxation for a long long time. WoW's been in my life for 5 years now and I would like it to be in my life for 10 and more. But then I'm not one of the emo people who seem to thrive on being ambivalent about playing this game .

If I wanted something that only that amount of money could buy, then I'd work for it...and it'd probably be related to my hobbies anyways, such as a rottweiler of certain breeding lines or a trip somewhere in England and those I'm working on as we write. I won't reach my goals tomorrow, but I will within 1 year and until then I'll also have WoW!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I'd like to think I wouldn't compromise the fun things in my life for money but yeah for $25k who wouldn't?
    I wouldn't. Money isn't everything to everyone, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I agree, but as long as WoW is the _only_ fun thing I have to give up for the $25k, I sure wouldn't hesitate. I still have plenty of other options for fun things to do besides WoW.

Now, if you offered me $25k to drop all forms of gaming....yeah, that'd be a different story.

I don't think you thought this through when you thought of this question, you have to be crazy to turn down that amount of money over WoW.

Yes. In a heartbeat.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

25k? wont even cover my student loans.

I make 25k in less than half a year.
    I've been playing WoW since release, so no, 25k would not be worth it for me =)
    I'm jumpin in this sh*t, like a pogo on a potty.

Yeah I'd do it. Probably would do it for a good bit less even. Toss my Skype and contact info to the people I care to keep in touch with, and walk away without a second thought.

Heck it's getting pretty stale for me, so I might do it for free sooner than later.

I quit 2 months ago, I actually logged in this week to see the 5.3 patch. I played for 30 minutes (mostly talking to someone) and then logged out again. So yeah, I would take the 25,000, burn my copies of WoW, nuke the servers from orbit and never look back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd miss the challenge and my friends too much, so no.

I'd still say yes and get the free money though. I'm just that mean :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    I'd start playing again after I got my money.
    I'd probably do the same.

I wouldn't. It's 8 years of my life.

$25k is not much for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I would consider any price 25k and up in euros. Would be nice to pay of most of the remaining mortage with...

And there's so many other games I can play with my friends as well, like the new FF XIV, of which I'm already enjoying the beta for some time. Elder Scrolls MMO. Hell, even just playing stuff like a multipleyer FPS, or minecraft. So much to play, so little time

$25,000? I'd quit in a heartbeat, I rarely play these days anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    £25,000? To quit WoW for good? Yeah, the people in my guild are either on my facebook friend list, or the facebook guild page the GM made, and I have emails/numbers of some other friends I play with, so not a big deal, besides, would still have Diablo 3 to use should I really miss chatting to them
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    I don't think you thought this through when you thought of this question, you have to be crazy to turn down that amount of money over WoW.
    i know i mean u dont know when u might need the extra cash people are not thinking straight
    i mean this isnt WOTLK or TBC to say yeah the golden age or a new sensation

plus i doubt anyone has all of their friends still playing ur bound to\ lose someone by now , over 20 friends of mine quit so far
    see if ur playing this game until now that means you are trying to achieve something u are pursing for a long time and no satisfaction yet or you are not affected by the player base loss (of the good old players when u could pug HC ICC , Ulduar hardmode)

A check? How am I going to explain that to the government. Audit incoming No thanks.

Cash, maybe. But not 25k. I value my free time much higher than 25k.

Deleted
    for such a large amount as 25,000 yeah, of course. you could always just buy a resub if you wanted to play again. However I wouldn't quit, or sell my account for an amount of money that would equal a few months wages, I enjoy the game and only intend to retire when I have my own house and kids, so a few years yet.