Wanting a new PvP server

Hey ive just started playing again and the pvp on my server is utter crap. Im wondering what is the best server for pvp. I would like to be very balanced. BTW i play US
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Warzone PVP or world PVP?

If you're looking for the best PvP servers for Arenas/RBGs you'll want Tichondrius for Horde and Kel'Thuzad for Alliance. If you're looking for world PvP I have no idea and I'd imagine not many people do, world PvP is rare on all servers from what I've seen since most of them aren't balanced well population wise at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If you're looking for the best PvP servers for Arenas/RBGs you'll want Tichondrius for Horde and Kel'Thuzad for Alliance. If you're looking for world PvP I have no idea and I'd imagine not many people do, world PvP is rare on all servers from what I've seen since most of them aren't balanced well population wise at all.
    Huh... This is the SWTOR forum XD

Anyway, I heard that the server "Prophecy of the Five" has a pretty solid PvP community.

10+ Year Old Account
    When server transfers came out most all of the PvP players decided to consolidate on Prophecy of the 5. Its your best bet.

Definitely not The Bastion. I cannot tell you last time while out doing missions that I even saw a Sith player running around. Not sure if it is just my server but queuing solo for Warzones is just terrible since everyone thinks it is cool to break cc and stuns; pretty much if I am not in a guild group I just don't queue.