Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Well, Azshara does have the biggest Ass..et to future lore.

me gusta.

ot: she's probably only second to the old god himself, and that's really saying something about n'zoth. this dude ain't nuthin' tah fuck with. sounds like he'd pretty much shit on yogg and c'thun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    25 people in LFR with 1/3 of them afk will be able to beat her :P *wink
    Why do I feel like my LFR groups are the only ones that kick the AFKers/followers/mixed-rolers?

10+ Year Old Account
    A'dal is probably the most powerful non titan/old god.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dunno but here is my take on it.

Elune is a titan construct......imo the most powerful titan would be the one responsible for Elune's creation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulkhan View Post
    ''you people'' are actually putting Azshara, even Garrosh ahead of Kil'jaeden and Archimonde... just lol, really.
    In one of the War of the Ancients books. Mannoroth said her power could ravel Kil'jaeden and Archimonde, and possible be almost on pair with the Dark Titan himself. And that was pre-transformation. Now she is a lot more powerful and is consider a Demigod.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Well, Azshara does have the biggest Ass..et to future lore.

Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-07-12 at 12:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to Say Medivh, but then again he has Sargeras Taint into him. Both have huge control over the leylines and wells!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    A'dal is probably the most powerful non titan/old god.
    The way Naaru lifecycles work, the most recently reborn Naaru would be the most powerful. That would be Mu'ru.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Na Kil'jaeden is stronger than Azshara, but is true that is really silly when people start comparing Azshara with The Lich King and Deathwing, they both could attack Azshara together and, in the end, they will most likely fall...
    Well, to be fair. I'm not entirely sure how strong Kil'Jaeden is, I would just think at this point Azshara would be stronger or at least close to be stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Symetree View Post
    These "arguments" and "debates" are always extremely hilarious. Bunch of nerds getting together yelling via typing method about THEIR own personal interpretation of who is more powerful than who in a fantasy land they had no hand in creating. Its the equivalent of the millennia old debates about the Bible and each individuals interpretation of what was meant in words as if it is FACT. Heres an idea. Rather than all you folks with WAY too much time on your hands instead of defending some fantasy world and your interpretation of it, actually write and or contact the creators of the WOW universe and ask THEM who is more powerful than who. They are the only ones who can determine that, after all they created it.
    We're having fun with this and yeah, the point of the thread is to interpret who is stronger.
    You're bashing this thread and getting salty for no reason.
    Yet somehow, we're "the nerds with too much time on our hands". Lol.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    In one of the War of the Ancients books. Mannoroth said her power could ravel Kil'jaeden and Archimonde, and possible be almost on pair with the Dark Titan himself. And that was pre-transformation. Now she is a lot more powerful and is consider a Demigod.
    What Mannoroth actually says is that Archimonde and Sargeras are the ones capable of rivaling her power (he means defeat her, since he himself can't do it).

And then Grom Hellscream goes and 1-shots Mannoroth, the most powerful demon in the Burning Legion after Sargeras, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden.

And about the fact that she is considered a demigod - Grom Hellscream killed Cenarius (a demigod).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulkhan View Post
    What Mannoroth actually says is that Archimonde and Sargeras are the ones capable of rivaling her power (he means defeat her, since he himself can't do it).

And then Grom Hellscream goes and 1-shots Mannoroth, the most powerful demon in the Burning Legion after Sargeras, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden.

And about the fact that she is considered a demigod - Grom Hellscream killed Cenarius (a demigod).
    Yep and The Lich King is consider a demigod also. So they can be killed.

I have a feeling Me'dan will become more powerful then her in time and i am fairly sure his grandmother Aegwynn was more powerful.Medivh its hard to tell do to most of his feats he was posed by Sargeras. Its possible he even without would be her equal at least but agian hard to tell. I would venture to say in ten thousand years KJ has become more powerful as well. The Dragon aspects before losing their powers would be at least her equal as well. So atm for those alive in warcraft she may be the most powerful none titan/old god save more maybe KJ. But its only a matter of time before Me'dan gets a DBZ like power up.

She was the most powerful mage of a society that held powerful mages in the highest regard (Highborne). She was able to keep most of the night elven people under her thumb whether it be through a hypnosis type magic or just a natural magical allure. She was more powerful than Tyrande, Illidan and Malfurion. She was scheming her way to be Sargeras's queen by any means necessary. And all of this is before she became twisted and empowered by the Old Gods. She is, to me right now, the most powerful and terrifying non Old God character on Azeroth.

Plus, who knows what she has been up to in the Old Gods' pit of watery evil?

Yes true, but this is all old lore (not to mention novel lore) and, for example, Sargeras' power has been amplified a lot since this was written.

I think Blizzard can make her as strong or weak as they like should they choose to use her again. BY THE POWER OF RETCON!

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    -Her magic at the time was so powerful, that even after Illidan detected her to be using a charm illusion, he was unable to resist her. Even lesser demons were infatuated with her.
    I saw her ass in Well of Eternity, I would've been unable to resist too.

P.S. Does anyone else think her squiddy picture on wowpedia is still kind of hot? If you don't mind tentacles that is *cough*.

-She has Neptulon's trident and thus, control over the oceans.
    We don't actually know what happened with Neptulon. It's a lore hole.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    I have a feeling Me'dan will become more powerful then her in time and i am fairly sure his grandmother Aegwynn was more powerful.Medivh its hard to tell do to most of his feats he was posed by Sargeras. Its possible he even without would be her equal at least but agian hard to tell. I would venture to say in ten thousand years KJ has become more powerful as well. The Dragon aspects before losing their powers would be at least her equal as well. So atm for those alive in warcraft she may be the most powerful none titan/old god save more maybe KJ. But its only a matter of time before Me'dan gets a DBZ like power up.
    Me'dan and everything else in the comics was just a bad dream.

- - - Updated - - -

In one of the War of the Ancients books.
    ^ This should be the first clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    She isn't the most powerful at all.

Mannoroth noticed she was extremely powerful, but she wasn't nearly as powerful as Archimonde or Kil'Jeaden, and comparing the power of any being on Azeroth to Sargeras is not even fair.
    Yes, she is probably the most powerful non old god being on the planet right now, but since Deathwing was considered "unkillable" without the Demon soul, he was probably far more powerful than she. we'll have to find out whenever she decides to make herself known beyond Darkshore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I saw her ass in Well of Eternity, I would've been unable to resist too.

P.S. Does anyone else think her squiddy picture on wowpedia is still kind of hot? If you don't mind tentacles that is *cough*.
    Well ...http://www.wowpedia.org/File:AzsharaSL.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO it would go including all i can think about ATM:

Sargeras>Rest of the Titans>Kil'jaeden>Archimonde>Medivh>=Azshara>Naaru>Velen>LichKing>Old Gods>Deathwing>Demi-gods

Medivh and Azshara - both are Very powerful, but both failed to bring Kil'jaeden in the World!
    Naaru - are pure energy and are enemy of the burning legion
    Velen - very powerful but was not boosted like Kil'jaeden and Archimonde by Sargeras
    Lich King - a force made by Kil'jaeden, that is unstoppable
    Old Gods - Mostly play with Mortals and minds of Dragons
    Dragons Aspects(Deathwing) - Remade by the Titans, Deathwing has the power of all 5 Into himself. Making him very strong!

Quote Originally Posted by colossus127 View Post
    Your just pulling shit out of your ass dude.

The Lich King is probably the single most powerful, non old god/titan empowered being to ever live! The Lich King isnt even a person, hes a jailer of the damned, a never ending being. The Lich King NEVER dies, Bolvar is the Lich King right now. The Lich King NEVER died and never can. By that logic he is the strongest, because when all the Titans or Old Gods or powerful Mortals are dead, the Lich King will still be alive, harvesting their souls and becoming stronger.

He also bested Illidan in a fight no problem. You cant kill the Lich King, its been said, only our heros know he is alive and Fjord. The rest of the people assume his power is gone, which it isnt its enternal. So you cant fucks with the LK.

Deathwing was only so powerful because he had old god power. Thats a fact. He was a powerful Earth Warder prior, but he didnt possess the powers he ever did while he was good. Even Blizzard stated there was an old god somewhere, "cashing deathwings checks," so that being said he was just a pawn. His power and his character were both expendable.

Azshara is something COMPLETELY different. She is infused with old god power like Deathwing, but also has grown stronger in the thousands of years she has been underwater. Deathwing was dying being held together by huge plates of steel, he had no control. Azshara, has been growing and gaining power for years and years AFTER she was old god infused, and after she was named the strongest mage of her time.

All she has to do is take back the sunwell and she will be unstoppable. I think even Titans and Old Gods would have trouble fighting her with that kind of power.
    The Lich King was something Kil'jaeden cooked up in his spare time when he was bored. The whole "there must always be a Lich King" was just something made up at the last minute because it sounded cool. He'd only existed for about 7 years at that point.

Deathwing probably could've killed him with a fart. In his current form of course - I remember killing him with normal units back in the War2 expansion.

The thing you have to realise is that WoW's lore is a huge mess of retcons. I think the last time it made logical sense was Warcraft 1 (even Warcraft 2 compressed the timeline so that the first war happened shortly after the opening of the Dark Portal instead of like 20 years later... at least I think that retcon happened in War2). Shit, Sargeras used to be a minor unimportant demon. Now he's the all-powerful god of evil. Every single lore issue we discuss on these forums - Titans, Old Gods, Sargeras, Night Elves, the Naga, the Legion itself - has been a massive retcon.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd hit it.

With a trident.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-07-12 at 12:42 AM.

Seeing all the debates going on in the Jaina/Thunder King thread, I'm amazed at the fact that some are actually arguing Jaina to be almost if not stronger than Queen Azshara. Azshara is hands down the strongest mage in WoW, and if we take all things in to consideration, possibly the strongest character who is not of Titan or Old God origin.

For a summary:
    -Mannoroth remarked that in the War of the Ancients, only Sargeras and Archimonde (and thus Kil'Jaedan), would be able to defeat her. This was 10,000 years ago as a Highborne.

-Her magic at the time was so powerful, that even after Illidan detected her to be using a charm illusion, he was unable to resist her. Even lesser demons were infatuated with her.

-She was transformed into a Naga by N'Zoth, and has been empowered by him for 10k years. To give a comparison, it took roughly 4 years for N'Zoth to turn Deathwing from a problem the other Aspects were hesitant but fully able to death with, to something that even the combined Aspects stood no chance against on their own.

-She has been living in the Well of Eternity since the War of the Ancients (or at least its remains).

-She has Neptulon's trident and thus, control over the oceans.

I don't know what you guys think, but that right there is stupidly powerful. I'm not too sure if even Kil'Jaedan would be able to defeat her. Anyone agree?
    ummm...you clearly don't know your lore that well, the other aspects were TRICKED into giving a large portion of their power away into the Dragon Soul. Deathwing was the only one that didn't, thus the reason why he is stronger than all the other aspects.

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Quote Originally Posted by jdfrost View Post
    Medivh and Azshara - both are Very powerful, but both failed to bring Kil'jaeden in the World!
    There is no way Azshara is as powerful as Medivh.

I say this, and yet I killed him with like 4 footmen in Warcraft 1.

RETCAAAAAWWWWNNNN!!!

Mannoroth isn't a good judge of power. I used to fall asleep during the fight with him, and a single death knight now-a-days can faceroll him.
    Just because I make the spellcraft to identify a charm doesnt mean I'll make the will save; all this means is that illidan forgot to roll out all the 1s before hand.
    Nagas are like CR10 at best.
    She still has to hold the thing and mages have poor reflex saves.

The way Naaru lifecycles work, the most recently reborn Naaru would be the most powerful. That would be Mu'ru.
    A'dal one shotted Doomwalker.
    Muru didn't hit anywhere near hard enough to one shot Doomwalker.

Muru was no where near as strong as A'dal.
    Last edited by Xenryusho; 2013-07-12 at 12:46 AM.