Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Not only am I good at skirting lynches, I've also been good at being scum and winning the past couple of games, and being scum and losing a game too.

Anyhow, I am not scum this game. ((inb4 obvious scum tactic claiming not sucm))

I look forward to hearing more from people, and will check the thread when I wake up later.
    Obvious scum tactic to claim to not be scum is an obvious scum tactic as to lead suspicion away from one self. I will be watching you and your valyrian dagger

Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    Good morning fellow Vanilla Townies!!!

Ely hasn't posted here yet but if he still has that same avatar, I know I need to be wary of him for sure. Uggor seems to be too fond of his avatar so definitely gotta worry about him. As for the newcomers (well, names I don't recognize), I'm going to look at them the next day or two - that includes Arialla, Catta, and Gorlak.

So, for right now, I'm gonna wait for Ely to pop on, but in the meantime:

FoS Ely
    FoS Uggor

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me for being half awake (dogs woke me up an hour before the alarm usually goes off) ... just realized our town's name got changed :P

It's Vanillaville! Also love that we have an awesome football team!
    Nah, I swapped out Joffrey at the end of the last Mafia game.

Good Morning Town!

What is with these awful sport teams name Dyra!

I agree with the fact that there might be two factions of scum, either that or there might another SK.

The intro leads me to believe there might be traitors, or some other possible hidden threat.

And yay for no more Joffrey

10+ Year Old Account
    vote Worgenite

In honor of Mr. Nightfury

/salute

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

whoah, is NFT not playing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Treann hates us now, so no

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

The things you miss by not playing a game :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    My least favourite player type is the lurker who says nothing, because it robs me of the game I enjoys the most; connecting dots and finding contradictions. For this reason I will totally support lynching a lurker on day 1. Should there be no such player, I may use the cake counter to determine the target. For those who didn't participate in the rainbow game; the cake counter is an invention where I give you 1 cake point for every insight or reason offered to the thread. The cake counter don't care if that reason is utterly wrong or not even logical, it's just a measurement of contribution designed to counteract fluff. I will however care about what you say, as do I suspect others will too!

During the first game I participated in, I lost as a vanilla townie due to not being aggressive enough against the people I had moderate suspicious on. I hope to redeem this flaw this game by pushing harder on the people who feel scummy, this time around.

22 players. I assume we have somewhere between 1/4 and 1/3 of the playerbase as scum. That means somewhere between 5-8 players as scum. But since this forum tends to play with a norm of 1/3, I would say 7 scum. Should there be traitors, this number may go up and down. Should the town have some powerful roles, this number may go up and down.

Also; this one caught my interest...

I may be reading too much into this, but it sounds like there may be more than one faction thread at play. Something to keep in mind for sure. Especially if we have a cult.

--

In the meantime, and to get the ball rolling:

Vote: Uggorthaholy
    Reason: I cannot trust that avatar. This vote may or may not be totally serious.
    I'm a little out of it, so hopefully I actually make sense today. xD

I very much agree with Danner about that first part, lurkers piss me off, and given that the pattern seem to be more than ever that scum are lurkers, I would very much support lynching lurkers. Hopefully this time, VTs and TPRs will not look scummy and the only lurkers we lynch won't be them again (*cough* Treann, Kel *cough*). << All that is in reference to the last game I played in, the Rainbow Revenge game.

However, I'm not so sure about the 7 scum thing. The past few games, the mafia have almost had entirely clean victories, the last game (while I didn't follow it, I saw the kills) it looked like the ONLY scum that was lynched was an SK, the mafia didn't lose a single member. The game before, we lynched 2 mafia, one because of an investigation, one because Krayzy pretty much outed Dyra as his role required. Given that, I would think that Rollo wouldn't go overboard with the scum, and we'd have less than 7. Or, perhaps we have more TPRs, most likely though, we are probably more powerful as compared to the scum than we were the previous 2 games.

I think you're reading too much into it, a mod would be VERY careful not to reveal anything that he doesn't want us to know. However, we shouldn't disregard the possibility of having a Mason team, or more than one scum team. It's more common on these forums to have more than one scum team than not, and while it's not common to have a Mason (at least, I've only seen Mason once) there was mention of Mason last game, and in the discussion thread, so it's possible we do have Masons.

Errrr, I think that's all I got for now, I might have more later, but I'm tired, so I might actually go back to sleep, but it's a Day start, and I've never been very good at figuring things out Day 1.

Treann doesn't like us anymore? D:

Also, yay! Kel is posting more!

- - - Updated - - -

Danner, from the Rainbow Revenge game, Lysah posted this on the OP:

Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one.
    I think that's word for word with Rollo's rule as well, so I think it's standard with all games.

Keep in mind that there was only one scum faction last game, and no other team that needed a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Day 1 is always the worst, you just watch for the lurkers and bandwagoners

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Day 1 is always the worst, you just watch for the lurkers and bandwagoners
    True, but even still, I feel useless on Day 1. >.>

Something.

Vote Uggorthaholy

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ... Ely's posted and taken Joffrey's pic off (thankfully!!). Uggor is still sticking with Petyr though so ...

Vote: Uggor

Gonna be gone doing housework for several hours ... bbl

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be hilarious of Uggor's avatar really did get him lynched.

Anyways, I've decided that ima go take a fucking nap, so I have no idea when I'll be back.

Something.

Uggor has been scum the past 14 games in a row, it's not just a coincidence anymore. I tried to lynch him last game, I got lynched instead. He was a traitor, I was a doctor. I don't think I need to go on.

Vote Uggorthaholy

Bandwagoners hoooo!

Well, Good morning everyone ^_^ I will now give my obligatory day one
    Vote: Robo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Well, Good morning everyone ^_^ I will now give my obligatory day one
    Vote: Robo
    Why you always picking on me?
    Traditional die of fate vote coming up. Eleven! That would be Gorlak. Tempted to not vote him because he's new, but the die of fate must be obeyed, nothing says I can't change my vote later.

vote: Gorlak

- - - Updated - - -

Wait a second, that isn't right, I used a d20 when there are 22 players. Gotta try that again....
    This time I get 38, divide by 3 gets me 12.6 repeating, which gets rounded to 13, which is Keleb.

unvote vote: Keleb

Vote Quimby...

I mean

Vote Uggorthaholy

Which really mean I do not think we disagree. We both want to crack the game. I want to do it though logic, you want to do it though flavour theory. But it's the same goal, really. And I do not see why we cannot pursue both courses.
    Where did I state I do not want to use logic? Please read what I wrote again. There isn't anything to use logic on yet.

I may be reading too much into it. But the term "faction thread" is given in what can be interpreted as plural. Again, it may mean nothing.
    If you really want to put that much into wording on such things it looked more like singular with a genitive-s.

It was intended to come off a a fluff vote, because it really is.
    And I claimed it wasn't? Or that fluff vote is bad? See what I did the first thing in my post?

Deleted
    hey guys on my phone at the moment just checking in. I'll make a proper post in a bit