Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Umm didn't know where to post this since it's about anime but anyway. :P

I really wanna read manga and I don't know what chapter to start from.
    I know some things might be different in anime, but I don't feel like re-reading
    the things I know. So if I continue reading from where anime left of will
    I miss much? Where should I start?

Thx all!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementFreak View Post

I know some things might be different in anime, but I don't feel like re-reading

Thx all!
    From what i've heard it's pretty much scene for scene, but the anime has added tiny little extra bits in. (I could be wrong but that's what i heard)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementFreak View Post

Thx all!
    http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no...08/c033/1.html is the chapter which episode 25 starts, you can skip it if you want but I would recommend to start there instead of the next chapter. And if you want to read a whole chapter that the anime skipped, its chapter 18.5, it's going to be an ova later on but its always nice to have more things to think about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    http://mangafox.me/manga/shingeki_no...08/c033/1.html is the chapter which episode 25 starts, you can skip it if you want but I would recommend to start there instead of the next chapter. And if you want to read a whole chapter that the anime skipped, its chapter 18.5, it's going to be an ova later on but its always nice to have more things to think about.
    Oh cool! Thanks a lot!
    Just started reading! Yay. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    MANGA SPOILERS

I just finished watching the anime yesterday, so I couldn't help myself but to read the manga.

It's really annoying that Reiner and Berth kidnapped Eren and then didn't feel like telling him anything after he woke up. They even CONTINUED to take Eren with them even though he has no interest in staying, and they don't want to tell him anything (for some reason). Annoying. >.>
    They both had a "mission" and failed my guess is that eren is a bargaining chip. Ymir killed their comrade so once again revenge/bargaining chip. Ymir is aware of that but I don't think Eren has figured that out. If they told Eren that he was the only hope they had of living. He would struggle even harder.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-10-02 at 05:52 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    Chapter 50 of the manga is out, I would say it is the craziest chapter yet, it answers a few questions as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Chapter 50 of the manga is out, I would say it is the craziest chapter yet, it answers a few questions as well.
    the raw or the translated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Honestly, I thought the same. As far I understand it, Eren now literally has the ability to control all the Titan's that aren't also Human. That seems kinda awful to me really. Give the guy who wants to kill them all the ability to control them? Hmmm... I guess it depends where the idea goes. Thinking about it, Annie used a scream to get a group of Titans to eat her body. I wonder if Eren did the same but could direct it?

At least we know why Bertholdt and Reiner wanted Eren though. Curious why this ability has manifested in him and how they knew about it. Also seems like any of them might have been able to do it.

The translated version should be out by now. Probably on OneManga.
    Bert and Ernie mentioned they were on a mission to retrieve the "coordinate", I believe this coordinate is the injection Erens dad gave him that allows him to command other titans, much like Grape ape titan does.

It also explains the wall titans, they were not volunteers but were commanded to make the wall, hence the great panic by the priest when he thought they were waking up. Volunteers would not scare him too much, enslaved titans suddenly free would.

I just hope this is the final power they give to Erengelion, he is becoming far too over powered.

15+ Year Old Account

I just hope this is the final power they give to Erengelion, he is becoming far too over powered.
    Overpowered? Don't get me wrong, he's powerful as hell, but hasn't he lost like every single fight more or less upto now lol? (Not fully read the manga, just kinda glanced through it)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Overpowered? Don't get me wrong, he's powerful as hell, but hasn't he lost like every single fight more or less upto now lol? (Not fully read the manga, just kinda glanced through it)
    He beats the crap out of everyone in the end, he only gets whooped by Annie once before he had full control over his powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those scumbags need to go back and save Annie already. x.x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Those scumbags need to go back and save Annie already. x.x
    I would not be surprised is we hear next to nothing of Annie ever again, I think the artist is embarrassed about the way he handled her storyline

Deleted
    I would not be surprised is we hear next to nothing of Annie ever again, I think the artist is embarrassed about the way he handled her storyline
    Are you [I]Crystal[/I] clear on that?

The tags aren't working very well it seems...

10+ Year Old Account
    My heart. My heart.

I don't even know where to begin. Chapter 50 was probably the best I've seen put out in months.

Who was in the first-person at the end when talking about Ymir?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    My heart. My heart.

I don't even know where to begin. Chapter 50 was probably the best I've seen put out in months.

Who was in the first-person at the end when talking about Ymir?
    Chapter 50 had the biggest "oh crap moment" in the entire series. Even bigger then when we found out Eren was a titan. What a game changer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majiinx View Post
    Chapter 50 had the biggest "oh crap moment" in the entire series. Even bigger then when we found out Eren was a titan. What a game changer.
    Indeed, I just hope thats the last time it happens.

Deleted
    A satisfying end to the Smiling Titan, creepiest fucker of them all. It was pretty hype to see Eren control a stampede of titans. I was expecting him to suddenly be able to bare-knuckle box Smiler in human form but dominating the titans with human will is a much more intriguing ability and it's fitting for the 'Mensch Uber Alles' theme of the story.

Indeed, I just hope thats the last time it happens.
    It is shounen, dude. Frequent deus ex machina is to be expected.

Deleted
    How many characters can you name? Who is the biggest fan here?

http://imgur.com/ykig9dg
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2013-10-07 at 10:25 PM.

i failed

2, Eren and Mikasa...even though i liked it i tend not to obsess about stuff to the degree some of the fans do.

10+ Year Old Account

Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Someone, Someone, Someone, Maybe Reiner But He Never Looks That Young, Maybe Bertholdt (?) But He Also Never Looks That Young, Annie, Someone, and Someone... is that last one Sasha again? >.>