Does MMO Champion have a presence at Blizzcon?

I was wondering about this just now, is there like a MMO-Champion meet up or booth at Blizzcon? It seems like one of the main sites for WoW news would have something there for it and it would be cool to meet some people from the forums in person.

For those of you who have been there before (This is my first year of going) have you been involved in a meet up or something of that sort for this site or one like it when you went or did you just stay by yourself or with a group of friends?

Not that I'm aware of , but you could always start one and make a thread about it they do it on the He-man forums for Comic Con! I'd love a meet up as I'm going this year.... Would be interesting to see what some people look like!

A meet up, potentially, but nobody gets booths at BlizzCon other than Blizzard themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    A meet up, potentially, but nobody gets booths at BlizzCon other than Blizzard themselves.
    Don't companies like Razer get booths?

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Don't companies like Razer get booths?
    Oh, well yeah - bigger companies like Razer do. I more mean that fansites don't have any sort of booth presence, as far as I'm aware.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I was wondering about this just now, is there like a MMO-Champion meet up or booth at Blizzcon? It seems like one of the main sites for WoW news would have something there for it and it would be cool to meet some people from the forums in person.

For those of you who have been there before (This is my first year of going) have you been involved in a meet up or something of that sort for this site or one like it when you went or did you just stay by yourself or with a group of friends?
    I find it unlikely for MMO-C to spend time and money to travel all the way to the states for BlizzCon...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I find it unlikely for MMO-C to spend time and money to travel all the way to the states for BlizzCon...
    Isn't Curse/MMO-C established in the US? ...
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shikokumaji View Post
    Isn't Curse/MMO-C established in the US? ...
    Well.. Boub is french, and they were present at the European MoP launch-thingy in Paris, so that's very unlikely...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Well.. Boub is french, and they were present at the European MoP launch-thingy in Paris, so that's very unlikely...
    well all 3 jobs open atm for curse are in the us. so its not really that far to travel for them. and for norm al working people a plain thicket can cost us alot of money. but its rather cheap for curse. and they can get tax back making it even cheaper:P

Several of our mods and people from Curse go. Curse usually has some sort of party, no idea what plans are this year, but you can see the last Blizzcon post for what it was like in previous years.