Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    - Account wide rep
    - Updated character models for all races
    - Legendary quest like MoP
    - More expansive capital cities
    - Secondary professions removed and turned into account wide skills
    - Catch up mechanics for all professions using current level mats

For once, I'm not asking for faster content releases. This expansion has been perfect for me.

Deleted
    1.) New character models - the vanilla & BC playable races have to be updated !
    2.) Refurbished Itemization - imho MMOs have to get a distance to "Plate, Mail, Leather, Cloth ..." it should be more like ... ok i just realized that i need far more text to explain this, so here we go:

what the gear should LOOK like:
    -Tanking gear should be plate ... it should look heavy, with thick plates, scales and mail elements.
    -Melee gear with STR should consist of Heavy and Studded Leather, Mail and Chain elements but not plate, since plate hinders movement alot (in a realistic scenario).
    -Melee gear (also hunter gear) with AGI should consist of heavy cloths and leather, only a few chain or mail elements.
    -Caster robes should consist of light leather and - of course - mainly cloth.
    -Holy robes the same ...

what types of armor there should be:
    -Protective Plate - only useable by players with an active tank spec.
    -Heavy Combat Gear - only useable by STR-based DDs
    -Light Combat Gear - only usable by AGI-based DDs
    -Arcane Robes - only useable by INT-based DDs
    -Spiritual Robes - only useable by players with an active healing spec.

Why this change? well, it would solve alot of balancing issues, having all healers wear cloth armor instead of having heavy plated holy paladins run around ... ^^
    i think this change would bringe more clearity to the whole itemization system. also because of the difference in Arcane and Spiritual robes i would go back to vanilly style spellpower and grant "Spellpower" through Arcane robes and "Healing Power" through Spiritual robes. I'd remove hit rating from cloth gear and replace it with spirit exclusively, thus spirit granting Hit for dds and mana reg for healers. also i'd remove hit from dd and tank gear and replace it with Weapon Expertice exclusively, thus making Exp not only decrease the enemies dodge chance but also the players hit chance.

3.) challenging Heroics like in BC
    4.) more complex talent system
    5.) pre-quests, keys for heroics and such
    Last edited by mmoc9a551c3d4f; 2013-07-16 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a mentor system. Would add more variety to max level dungeons by being able to queue for random dungeon and be scaled appropriately. The only thing I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playable high elves
    Dark Ranger class
    1v1 arena queue, doesn't have to be balanced, not that any other bracket is really balanced.
    Make Tanks more viable in PvP
    Bring back more class quests
    Add a sell all white and grey items button to the vendor ui
    The Ilvl squish
    Separate the damage of an ability based on PvP or PvE
    Lessen the difference in ilvl between PvP and PvE gear
    No more daily hubs, it should be like the Darkspear rebellion from now on.
    Make scenarios into 5 mans where it can be done with or without tanks / healers like current scenarios
    Remove 5 man dungeons
    Introduce more items like Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes which don't have a model for transmog
    Give a cast time to almost every ability
    Cast times should be at minimum 1 sec and at maximum 3.5 sec
    All abilities should be castable while moving
    Remove all CD reset abilities
    Rebalance all CD abilities to have a max CD of 1.5 minutes
    Add more heroic only final bosses. It should either be extremely complicated or a DPS race that requires all dps in full heroic thunderforged 2/2 upgraded gear to make it in time. No limited attempts though, or at least a much higher number of attempts
    Cross realm BoAs
    Last edited by Boricha; 2013-07-16 at 08:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Alot of what has alrdy been said, but defiantely want a more in depth talent system back
    very good choice i like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring back hunter mana, focus is horrible imo.

Ironforge reclaiming its position as Azeroth's hip an' happenin' city.

1) iLevel Scaling Mechanic in previous Expansion Raids

I'd like to have the option to have my gear, and that of my raid, scale down automatically to the appropriate level of that when the content was relevant. Because of the way the game has changed so drastically, the scaled down raids wouldn't provide an insane means of gaining Valor Points, but might reward a few per boss.

2) Dye System

I really don't see why a Dye system is not in place already, it is really quite a basic function of even some of the most ancient RPG Games. The one seen in Guild Wars 2 is a perfect example of how you can make your rather dull, or common piece of armour look just utterly amazing with a few clicks.

3) New Character Creation System

I know it got an overhaul in Mists of Pandaria, but I want to be able to adjust my height, weight and a few other features of my character. Of course, no doubt most female characters would just around with the biggest tits possible, so that might not be such a good addition.

4) Fast Travel Redesigned

I know it would be a pain in the arse, and most likely very off putting, but if the next expansion takes us to a new planet, I'd like to see the use of Flying Mounts be very restricted, as to keep people on the ground. To compensate, flight paths have been made much, much faster and are less annoying overall.

5) Dynamic PvE & PvP Spells & Tooltips

Simply have all spells split into PvE & PvP sets respectively. Have a simple Interface Menu option that allowed the Tooltips of the spells to either be Dynamic, or manually set them to PvP or PvE. When dealing with World Boss encounters, the bosses would be tuned down just a fraction to deal with the lower PvE orientated stats.

6) Server / World Events

Not so dramatic as the War Effort, but having a series of background events that allowed your server to make repairs to the world, would be nice, and purely cosmetic. Imagine if the players were in charge of the rate at which the gates of Orgrimmar were finished, or the Redridge bridge?

Small little quests that can take months, and don't have a need to complete them can be oddly satisfying, when you know you've made a direct and lasting contribution to how the server will look for the rest of time!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hordeslayer View Post
    Bring back hunter mana, focus is horrible imo.
    Care to explain why? Hunters were originally (in Alpha) going to use Focus, but it was scrapped for Mana within the Beta. Focus makes far more sense, as almost none of the Hunter spells require them to master Magic to complete them, although there are a few of course.

1) rework lfr, make it harder, make people learn the fights, remove set pieces from it.
    2) consolidate and rebalance server populations. its completely out of hand and blizzard needs to intervene. they are attempting to do that now hopefully it works out.
    3) remove flying mounts from whatever new continent we play in, permanently.
    4) following number 2-3, re-introduce world pvp objectives and events.
    5) make heroic 5 mans more like tbc. re-introduce cc to pve content.
    6) server rankings for arenas-heroic raiding available in-game ala challenge modes. it would remove the need to look up things on wowprogress and its hard to find the arena listings on the wow site.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    1.) New character models - the vanilla & BC playable races have to be updated !
    2.) Refurbished Itemization - imho MMOs have to get a distance to "Plate, Mail, Leather, Cloth ..." it should be more like ... ok i just realized that i need far more text to explain this, so here we go:

what the gear should LOOK like:
    -Tanking gear should be plate ... it should look heavy, with thick plates, scales and mail elements.
    -Melee gear with STR should consist of Heavy and Studded Leather, Mail and Chain elements but not plate, since plate hinders movement alot (in a realistic scenario).
    -Melee gear (also hunter gear) with AGI should consist of heavy cloths and leather, only a few chain or mail elements.
    -Caster robes should consist of light leather and - of course - mainly cloth.
    -Holy robes the same ...

what types of armor there should be:
    -Protective Plate - only useable by players with an active tank spec.
    -Heavy Combat Gear - only useable by STR-based DDs
    -Light Combat Gear - only usable by AGI-based DDs
    -Arcane Robes - only useable by INT-based DDs
    -Spiritual Robes - only useable by players with an active healing spec.

Why this change? well, it would solve alot of balancing issues, having all healers wear cloth armor instead of having heavy plated holy paladins run around ... ^^
    i think this change would bringe more clearity to the whole itemization system. also because of the difference in Arcane and Spiritual robes i would go back to vanilly style spellpower and grant "Spellpower" through Arcane robes and "Healing Power" through Spiritual robes. I'd remove hit rating from cloth gear and replace it with spirit exclusively, thus spirit granting Hit for dds and mana reg for healers. also i'd remove hit from dd and tank gear and replace it with Weapon Expertice exclusively, thus making Exp not only decrease the enemies dodge chance but also the players hit chance.

3.) challenging Heroics like in BC
    4.) more complex talent system
    5.) pre-quests, keys for heroics and such
    I would hate this, I love my shaman's mail gear, I can't imagine her in cloth. I, I just can't.

My wish list is:
    1) Less CC in PVP, alternatively they could do different ability weights in PVP instead of nerfing one to buff/nerf the other.
    2) Real World PVP, I get they tried a limited scale thing on the Isle but the changes in 5.3 made it so if you were in full PVP gear vs someone in full PVE you were toast. PVP power does not equal the same as regular stats blizz! Especially when the PVE gear is 15-30 ilvls higher.
    3) Major redesigns for some classes, or really moving stuff back into specific specs (Mages are especially bad at this since it seems like they can be a Frost Fire Arcane monster). Just cut some of the homogenization!
    4) New player skins, enough said.

Deleted
    1) Reverting all CC back to Wotlk, where not every class and spec had a way to lock you out of spell casting.
    2) Revamping MW Monks mastery, it's so horrible.
    3) New race models.
    4) Being able to recolour your gear.

These will not happen but...

Removal of daily quests, at least to get more or less mandatory things.
    Reverting PvP to around WotLK level (With balanced classes of course, not super OP DKs)
    Removal of LFD/R
    Appear offline on Real ID
    CRZ "on/off switch"
    More available pets that are unobtainable now (Like the Asian ones)

Oh yeah, and the stat squish please.

Infractions: 2

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stop fucking upgrading graphics so my pc can actually keep raiding. None cares about graphics in wow.

The rest i honestly don't care.

Deleted
    Less horde bias.

1) New player character models

2) Harder Heroic Dungeons (Think early Cata dungeons, where people MUST use CC, strategy, etc at least the first months)

3) Harder LFR

4) Account wide reputations

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody
    Removal of LFD/R
    ¬¬ Yes pleaaaase, you don't know how much I miss sitting in a city for 25 minutes spamming trade chat for a group only to have a member leave when flying to the dungeon and have to repeat the process all over again! So much fun!!

/end sarcasm

Seriously though, matchmaking is here to stay, and I can't see how some people can be against it.

If you want to make your groups the old fashioned way, no one will stop you, but don't complain if most people prefer the better option.
    Last edited by SidheKnight; 2013-07-16 at 09:43 PM.
    Signature in progress...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Stop fucking upgrading graphics so my pc can actually keep raiding. None cares about graphics in wow.

The rest i honestly don't care.
    I wish! Game will continue to develop and so will the graphics sadly.

1. A complete rework of the way loot is handled in five mans (at least the newer ones for next expac). The point of a five man at the beginning of an expac is to gear your initial spec. It would also force the devs to flag items correctly (mages/locks should not be able to win spirit/healer trinkets; agility classes should not be able to win strength trinkets etc). Make it like the LFR system but with a much higher win chance on the items, so people aren't stuck in them for months.

2. No more revamped old dungeons and sticking the word "heroic" on it and calling it new content. If they must, then let the old dungeons be able to be ran in challenge mode.

3. Equal attention to both the horde and alliance story lines.

4. Revamp of the keybind/macro system. I want to be able to bind any key/click to any macro/spell- this includes left/right/middle mouse buttons without messing up other parts of the interface.

5. An actual BoA item interface- something like what we have for mounts/pets, except for heirloom type items. Would solve the whole not being able to mail heirlooms cross server issue.
    Last edited by taheen74; 2013-07-16 at 09:58 PM.
    "When you've got to get down, but can't find the elevator, you have to do it any way you can. Even if it's with a shovel."- Dark Tower II: Drawing of the Three, Stephen King
    Juju's kgpanels: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/jujus-kgpanels Juju's blog: http://mouthygoblin.weebly.com/jujus-blog.html#/

1. Path of the Titans, or some other form of advancement that is like Everquest's Alternate Advance system.

2. Challenge modes for old content, who doesn't want to take 9 other people into karazhan and have it actually be fun instead of just a nostalgia trip you do once in a blue moon, or have the option to get some older achievements without having to level a new character and lock their exp at 80, like herald of the titans or the immortal

3. Much better distribution of herbs, the MoP model of herbs is just plain horrible. Green tea leaves every where, the stuff that you actually need, IE fool's caps are a PAIN to farm in bulk after they nerfed the spawn rate.

4. Queuing system for heroic scenarios, would require clearing a heroic scenario with a pug/friends a few times before eligible to queue for it.

5. Button bloat, each class doesn't need 20 extra abilities to make them unique, some classes have way too many cooldowns as well. I think each class should have 1 spec related cooldown and 1 defensive cooldown. With more use of the charge system like they are adding to Hunter's deterrence.

6. No double gating, gear locked behind both rep and valor

7. No more region locked pets, like mentioned above, the chinese only pets, if they aren't going to make them available world wide, at least remove them from the damned pet journal in regions they aren't available.

8. Number crunch, stupid high numbers are not fun and make upgrades seem to have less of an impact

9. Personal resources, Like the guild wars 2 model of everyone having their own resources to gather, taking a node doesn't prevent someone else from getting it as well, should combat the stupid high prices at the beginning of the expansion, and make leveling a much more enjoyable process.

10. Account wide rep and secondary professions

11. Expanded secondary professions, especially first aid, I have not leveled first aid since WotLK as it lost it's purpose, it didn't heal enough, long cooldown, and made basically obsolete by increased out of combat regen

12. Option to turn off other player's spell effects, but keep your own and boss spell effects. I'm sure many people would agree on that one, hard to see boss mechanics when you have a billion spell effects on the ground caused by other players

Just the first things that came to mind. I could care less about how the game looks, so updated character models are not even going to make the list if I went as far as 100 things. MMORPGS have never been about the looks, it's always been about the gameplay and story.
    Last edited by Moogie423; 2013-07-16 at 09:56 PM.

A few things I wouldn't mind seeing:

Armor dyes
    More bag/bank space
    Racials equalized across factions
    Unique Class-specific quests (ala green fire quest for warlocks)
    More rare archaeology solves (particularly mounts/pets/vanity items)