View Poll Results: Which class, for you.. Is "Fun" to level.

Voters
181. This poll is closed
  • Warrior

23 12.71%
  • Priest

9 4.97%
  • Shaman

15 8.29%
  • Druid

8 4.42%
  • Monk

23 12.71%
  • Death Knight

21 11.60%
  • Mage

4 2.21%
  • Warlock

19 10.50%
  • Rogue

12 6.63%
  • Hunter

30 16.57%
  • Paladin

17 9.39%
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Which is fun to level, for you?

This isn't a "Pick this for me..." Thread. I want to know what the wow community likes to level most. c:
    Poll or comment! c:

15+ Year Old Account
    Any sort of healer. Easiest job for leveling in instances.

If anyone is wondering, mine is Priest. I love how they heal, I like being Shadow as well.. It feels like a good spec. c:

10+ Year Old Account
    I Got all at 85+l, but had most fun on my rogue.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, mages and maybe hunters are the only classes without a quick, non cooldown, on demand heal. Any class that can continually self heal while in combat is a fun class for me. But, hunters can have the pet tank, so even then there is very little downtime. I personally like to go into a zone and go mob to mob to mob to mob with as little downtime as possible, as well as having a non cooldown non casttime ranged attack to pull with. Sometimes it is fun to be a complete dick and see if you can pull and kill more mobs than a fellow player farming an area, especially when they start kill stealing from you first. A shaman may not be the best class to do that, but I fell in love with elemental at the beginning of MoP.

Death knight just blood boil 1-2 shot everything in range up to cataclysm.

Hunter, because pets.

Monk for me was the easiest and fastest.
    Exp buff and Spinning Kick FTW!!

My rogue will never be my main but its WORLDS ahead on the fun factor

I really should just make it my main because they are a blast, leveling them world pvp in the process, doing dungeons and espeically BGs (not the fact that subtly is broken at lower levels and a one shot machine if you gear with Boa's and stuff.) being able to be on a class that can really turn the tide of a losing BG is exciting.

I was in a 65-69 Arathi Basin back when i was leveling my rogue by questing while in BG que's and i had one of those epic 1590 - 1600 wins that i had a cap and defending cap all in the last moments of the game solo.

the feeling you get playing a rogue is matched by nothing else, and no feral druid is not a close second it doesn't even compare!

Leveling sucks. I stick to my two characters.

They can all be fun. Generally, whichever you like the mechanics of the most is also going to be the funnest one to level. I've had a decent time with most of what I've played, I think classes with self heals / defense are a bit more fun because you can push harder.

Rogues and warriors to me are the least fun personally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    This isn't a "Pick this for me..." Thread. I want to know what the wow community likes to level most. c:
    Poll or comment! c:
    Anything melee. Spellcasters are really, really boring to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    anything that i can get up in there face and smack them with a sword,mace,axe or my pimp hand with my monk.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-07-17 at 05:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fastest class I've ever leveled was my priest. They are astonishingly fun healers, and are so far the only class that I actually enjoy solo grinding with when I'm Shadow.

I love leveling everything, mage and rogue is probably the hardest, monk is the easiest.

I loved a warlock. Tough to say what I found the funnest, but that is just off the top of my head. Just loved how unique and different they were.

Sorry, but nothing is fun to level in World of Warcraft. It's a boring, dull experience. You don't meet people, you don't have to team up, you don't have to even play well, it's just a giant faceroll from 1-90.

Alex always likes the Warriors. Yes, the Warriors.

I have to go with Rogue. All of them are fun in different ways, but the Rogue stands out with its ability to stealth and slip around mobs, its utility in disabling them to obtain the goals before it. Prior to Cataclysm they could be painful to level from the lack of any inherent self-heal, but since Recuperate came on the scene it's a night-and-day difference. I've never played Feral so I can't compare the two, but it's the only other spec I could see coming close to the Rogue playstyle. If you've never tried one, give it a shot if you're looking for something different.

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Sorry, but nothing is fun to level in World of Warcraft. It's a boring, dull experience. You don't meet people, you don't have to team up, you don't have to even play well, it's just a giant faceroll from 1-90.
    Good thing fun is subjective eh?