View Poll Results: Which class, for you.. Is "Fun" to level.

Voters
181. This poll is closed
  • Warrior

23 12.71%
  • Priest

9 4.97%
  • Shaman

15 8.29%
  • Druid

8 4.42%
  • Monk

23 12.71%
  • Death Knight

21 11.60%
  • Mage

4 2.21%
  • Warlock

19 10.50%
  • Rogue

12 6.63%
  • Hunter

30 16.57%
  • Paladin

17 9.39%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I have leveld everything besides a monk. My definitly favorite is/was affli lock. Leveld it during wrath and it was the most fun to level a class, I have ever encountered. No downtimes, just keep dotting and pull some really decent numbers. Group/Elite quests? No problem, get a minion on it and keep dotting and kiting. Was insanely fast aswell.

Deleted
    i had the most fun levelling my hunter and warlock. although hunter was my first character, so i didnt have the distaste for levelling i do now that i actually have characters at cap. but after that id say i had the most fun levelling my warlock, even if i lost interest in her once i hit cap.

Fun and leveling don't really go together.

I suppose whatever has a tank/healing spec for the instant queues for instances since it's 5x faster than questing. And if I had to pick one class I'd probably say Monk for the +50% experience to make it quicker, at 83 on mine in just over a day played. Still isn't fun though, just slightly less boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played that many classes in MoP, but if I'll take the way some classes were played in wotlk/cata into consideration as well as the ones I've played now, I think hunters come out on top. It's a very pleasant questing experience, and multishot with serpent sting makes dungeons a real treat too.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Leveling sucks. I stick to my two characters.
    lol pretty much man. But if I had to level to 90 I would just make a DK, the starting area is pretty fun and you shave off a lot of levels.

I don't have "fun" when leveling and I do this meaningless process with a strait face the entire time. However it is nice to leave Honorbuddy running overnight botting my alts through battlegrounds while I sleep and waking up to +10 levels. I just don't give a shit anymore I'm tired of it, so I do this blatantly and I still haven't been disciplined for it. It's the best way statistically to level, and it's not enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by Superchief View Post
    I don't have "fun" when leveling and I do this meaningless process with a strait face the entire time. However it is nice to leave Honorbuddy running overnight botting my alts through battlegrounds while I sleep and waking up to +10 levels. I just don't give a shit anymore I'm tired of it, so I do this blatantly and I still haven't been disciplined for it. It's the best way statistically to level, and it's not enforced.
    What is 'A Good Reason Never To PvP', Alex?

I loved leveling my Monk and my Hunter

I wanna say my Warlock or Priest but they honestly weren't fun that much and saying leveling a Death Knight was fun is a bit silly, gotta say it has to be druid. I loved leveling and doing dungeons as a resto druid, it was an entirely different experience from the leveling I was used to from usually a blood dk perspective or a dps of some sort. I've considered doing it again just for fun then get rid of the character, hopefully hunter will be fun because I plan to make one soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have particularly one class that I love to level with. If I get the urge to play a class and either A: Don't have that class on my current realm at the moment, or B: Talk myself out of paying $25-$55 for a transfer/faction change, I'll level the class from the bottom up. I usually find entertainment leveling that particular class if I haven't played it in a while as I kind of re-teach myself how they work.

The best experience I've had leveling any class is a tie between my first DK (in the WotLK beta) and my rogue. My rogue was just a blast to level with. Getting Cheapshot was the highlight of the experience; that freaking sound always made me cringe in Vanilla. The DK was just pure awesome in terms of the storyline. From the start you're a mindless pawn under Arthas' command, you slaughter innocents and even one of your former best friends. Through the struggle of regaining control and being spared a swift end by the blade of Ashbringer, you re-emerge as a fallen hero. Tbh, probably the best intro to a class I've ever had the enjoyment of doing.

I voted Warrior because it was my best leveling experience.
    At the time of wrath I had only leveled mage and paladin, I thought warrior would be boring but it was so much fun! Leveled many other classes since then but that was the best. Leveled as dps, and now I'm leveling a protection warrior too

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue, needs more Rogue.

Death knight, for two reasons:

1. Melee is generally more fun to me than casting, due to the faster pace, but death knight still has some cool magic to go with it.

2. Leveling sucks, and death knights have to do the least of it, and also get to skip the awful early levels with basically no abilities.

I enjoyed them all, Rogue is probably the least fun though. Mostly just because of the ridiculous amount of time before you get an AoE.

Oh and it depends on spec as well, my bear druid (OS feral) was miserably boring to level. But I'm having a lot more fun on my Balance/Resto druid.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-07-17 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk by miles

15+ Year Old Account
    the favourite character of mine to level up originally was my shaman, back when 2H WF was boss...

Deleted
    After leveling everything to 85+ got to say my monk was my favourite so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always loved leveling druids -- thats why I have two max level druids. :P I've also leveled 2 locks, though. My fastest to level was my 2nd druid and my priest/warlock (dualboxed RAF). I always loved leveling druids just because I could queue heals, dps or tank and I know how to play all specs so leveling was a breeze the 2nd time around.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

It was super fun leveling my hunter without a pet and making sure I kept my engineering/mining relevant to my level.

Re-experiencing all of the zones I'd gone through 5 years earlier after they were redone in Cataclysm was a bonus. Leveling in Vanilla, while being an epic journey, got pretty tedious at times especially as a warrior that couldn't take on 2 equal level mobs at the same time without blowing a 30 minute cd. I haven't really leveled anything else seriously.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2013-07-17 at 08:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Any class that can comfortably gather up mobs and aoe them down.