View Poll Results: Which class, for you.. Is "Fun" to level.

Voters
181. This poll is closed
  • Warrior

23 12.71%
  • Priest

9 4.97%
  • Shaman

15 8.29%
  • Druid

8 4.42%
  • Monk

23 12.71%
  • Death Knight

21 11.60%
  • Mage

4 2.21%
  • Warlock

19 10.50%
  • Rogue

12 6.63%
  • Hunter

30 16.57%
  • Paladin

17 9.39%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Paladin. But I'm biased. I have three.

Deleted
    I cant vote coz I like lvling with all chars .. they all have their different ways.

So even though I don't vote.. you all just act like I did add +1 on everyone :P.

Where's the option "Nothing"?
    Some are easier to lvl.
    If anything is remotely fun to lvl for me it's tanks, since i can go into instances nonestop to i hit max lvl.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I've enjoyed leveling a DK more than anything else. I do level in blood so there is no downtime and practically nothing can't be done solo
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

I love playing warriors. I love warriors so much that I have a human warrior, a blood elf warrior, a dwarf warrior, a troll warrior.

I like warlocks...currently. I enjoy every class, but I like different classes for different purposes, and it changes each expansion. This expansion, since Warlocks could get updated demons, and their specs had been changed, and they got green fire, I like them much more.

Elemental shamans are a close second for me. I love chain lightning so, so much.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Only class I don't like to level is Druid, all the specs are somewhat boring.

Have only been leveling alts since I re-subbed, only to 85 though.
    Have done paladin (prot/ret), warlock (dest), rogue (assa), mage (frost) and hunter (MM).
    Will probably level two to three more characters to 85. (82 enhancement shaman, 81 fire mage, 75 blood DK)
    Last edited by Perudo; 2013-07-17 at 11:56 AM.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

I'm curious for the lack of interest in mages? I leveled up as frostfire and quite enjoyed it but that was a few expacs ago (so maybe not really relevant atm).

Most enjoyable have been hunter & priest though, hunter because you can plough through solo content and priest because easy healing/good dps so a few options for leveling

I remember really liking levelling my disc priest in heirlooms, near instant dungeon queus where I do very high dps whilst still healing the tank, popping cool looking wings all the time. If you get bored, join a BG as a nigh immortal healer.
    Tanks are always a smooth ride as well, unstoppable locomotives just charging through all the content.
    Hunters are great when questing though, high burst, low downtime.

hunters.. serpent sting is insanely op.. and the passive healing form spirint bond ftw.

Got a paladin,mage,hunter,rogue,dk,priest

Even though i main a paladin i find the hunter to be very fun to level,you can pull out some crazy stuff with disengage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Sorry, but nothing is fun to level in World of Warcraft. It's a boring, dull experience. You don't meet people, you don't have to team up, you don't have to even play well, it's just a giant faceroll from 1-90.
    QFT
    Btw the faceroll doesnt stop at 90. Unless you only do heroic raids and nothing else at all.

Deleted
    anything with a tank spec and BoA gear to just faceroll down dungeons

Rogue, for me.

Oddly enough, rogue is my least favorite class once I get it to cap, but it's my favorite class to actually level up. I think it's because I play on a PvP server, and rogues have so many tools for either fighting off or escaping gankers (aside from the meat grinding fuckfest that is Hellfire Peninsula, which is best just skipped anyway). While levelling, I get ganked less on my rogue than any other class.

But once I get her to level cap, she just sits on my character screen collecting dust for the rest of the expansion. I rolled my rogue in Wrath, and this exact thing has happened in every expansion since then.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-07-17 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a ton of fun with an Elemental Shaman. Casting while running, throwing two or three Lava Bursts at a time with a chance to reset the cooldown on it.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    priest up until 85 anyway then its awful when questing
    warlocks are amazing and lots of fun
    mages as well

Just had a blast getting my hunter to 90, set up all passive abilities for my talents (blink strike, thrill of the hunt, spirit bond ect), going beast master and getting glyphs that help my pet survive, setting little Kenny as a ferocity pet and just going to town pulling 5-15 mobs at a time. Was very fun, more than the other four characters I've done so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    My rogue will never be my main but its WORLDS ahead on the fun factor

I really should just make it my main because they are a blast, leveling them world pvp in the process, doing dungeons and espeically BGs (not the fact that subtly is broken at lower levels and a one shot machine if you gear with Boa's and stuff.) being able to be on a class that can really turn the tide of a losing BG is exciting.

I was in a 65-69 Arathi Basin back when i was leveling my rogue by questing while in BG que's and i had one of those epic 1590 - 1600 wins that i had a cap and defending cap all in the last moments of the game solo.

the feeling you get playing a rogue is matched by nothing else, and no feral druid is not a close second it doesn't even compare!
    This.
    I never played Rogue until a few months ago when I realised it was the one class I'd never played. It's without a doubt the funniest class when you are leveling and in PVP. Can't believe I never played rogue until now..

Deleted
    I've never enjoyed levelling. It seems like a pointless formality, especially when the game begins at the maximum level. I really don't care about Manrik's wife, I want to kill bosses and do arena.