Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Why are people worried about this game anyways? I thought every with the slightest critizism already had enough?

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    TF2 is a free game with tons of hats and i recently bought a hat for half of the price for my Pyro.

Even if youre not forced to buy it tons of nonfanboys are laughing at Blizzard.

Well atleast Blizzard still got people saying "hey its not gamechanging" but i wouldnt be surprised if the STEAMcommunity and the rest of the humanity is mocking the playerbase.
    EVE online is selling monocles for around 50 if I am not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    http://eu.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=c:5 (sorry this is a French link I'm french). It's 12€ per helmet and not a pack, isn't that too much expensive ?
    Batpoop insane pricing. I might see 12/15 bucks for a full armor set, but just one piece?

Only if the damn helm lets me fly, flying nun style! http://youtu.be/rbwwk_k5-dw
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    EVE online is selling monocles for around 50 if I am not mistaken.
    Theres a certain rule "theres always something more messed up than what youve seen".

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Hey look its benbos trying to bash F2p games again will you kindly please piss off because none of that is related to the topic at hand. Take your F2p game bashing somewhere else and hate to bust your fucken bubble but Rift is f2p and is still rolling out great content.
    The joke is that Blizzard will sell tons of hats more @ 15 dollars than f2p XXX has "free" players...

Content is also relative. Another loading screen is just another loading screen while a hat is prestige and showing off you got it and still belong to that private subscription club.

It is all a matter of belonging to that Elite Club, the free to play is further down the road in down town, but don't forget to hide your wallet back there.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-07-18 at 10:16 AM.

Deleted
    1 month gametime or 1/3 of an expansion for a cosmetic helm.... Dat greed.. They also clip and have all sorts of errors. Good one Blizztards.

Deleted
    Atleast those transmogs looks like something rather than the pvp tier im wearing. Pvp tier looks worse than even green gear. Some people transmog their gears to look cool, some people transmog their gears because they cant stand how crap it looks. Its an insult that they can put this kind of gear in the shop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Pvp tier looks worse than even green gear.
    Opinions. Not a fact.

I think especially the 5.4 PvP sets look amazing. Or most of them at least.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-07-18 at 10:38 AM.