Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could I only have one house?
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    Storm Peaks, Duskwood, Tirisfal, Howling Fjord, Deepholme, Vash'jir or Dragonblight.

Most likely somewhere in Northrend. I just hope it wouldn't quite be like Rift where it's just an empty instanced place - that would probably suck all of the people right out of the cities (one of the reasons we don't yet have player housing I'm guessing)
    Strange that you use Rift as an example as you can't actually do anything in the Rift housing other than build/customize it. While it has great build/customization features there are no game features inside. You can't fish, you can't craft, there is no storage, no bank access, no AH access. In other words Rift housing doesn't keep people out of the cities at all, you still have to go to the cities for everything.

I would probably say Grizzly Hills. After seeing how badly they implemented the appearance tab via transmog, I can't get myself to be excited about them doing housing. I doubt they could do anything half as good as Rift, and it appears WildStar housing is going to blow Rift away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia's layer, as Blackwing Descent was merely a setback!
    Lots of good choices out there. If it was per-shattering, I'd go with Ashenvale, (Do I even need to explain myself? )

Post-shattering, Desolace, inside the Cenarian Wildlands. A glimpse of what the area would otherwise previously looked like thousands of years ago before the great sundering without Zug'Zug and his mighty axe of the boar. If they really need all that stuff, I hear Eversong has a bountiful amount of trees to suffice the needs of Orgrimmar.
    Hi, I'm scissors! Nerf rock, paper's fine. <---Class balance in a nutshell on the WoW forums.

Depends which character I'm on.
    My Dwarf warrior really wants a dwarven home in Hinterlands while my Human Paladin wants a house in Hillsbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Grizzly Hills or Jade Forest would be lovely. I really, really enjoy the Grizzly Hills music, to this day.

I'd also consider an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone, surrounded by enormous piles of money in Nagrand.
    Nice Flynn Rider reference.

Sholozar Basin, Grizzly Hills, or Nagrand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadwind Pass near kara ) At least it'd be unusual.
    On top of Thunder bluff cliffs is also cool. I love how safe and peaceful it feels at night time in Thunder bluff.

Deleted
    Booty Bay. Yarrrr!

10+ Year Old Account
    Moonglade, We Druids like to be close to home.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    I would build it on the island on top of Vashj'ir
    Man, that's a gorgeous pic.

It's very difficult to choose, because I'd like the place to be beautiful but at the same time distant and unique. Something like Bloodmyst Island comes to mind... hmm no, maybe that's too much. It has to be either Howling Fjord or Grizzly Hills.

Gilneas. I love that zone, good music, relaxing environment and weather, neat architecture, etc.

Deleted
    One of the toilets in Searing Gorge!

Prime real estate right there.

Borean tundra. I love the way the entire environment looks like mammoth feces and vomit. It's very appealing to me. I cant wait to make a snowman out of mammoth feces.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Uldum, Grizzly Hills or Gilneas. Can't decide between them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Storm Peaks and Uldum.

One of the Elf starter zones, more likely the Nightelf one because that was the first character I ever made. If we could have an "Instanced" house in a raid ... mine would be inside ICC. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Storm Peaks or Dun Morogh

Deleted
    Would actually be a fun idea for Blizzard to do. Create like 5.000 plots scattered throughout the world for players to buy and put a house on, no instanced stuff. Urban sprawl as far as the eye can see.

15+ Year Old Account
    guild housing. let us conquer an instanced island with a theme of our choosing in the vast sea, after doing certain dailies with our guild and filling quest counter (which would take a few weeks.) we'll colonize that island in the name of our guild. we'll then spend gold to buy buildings and upgrade our colony, establish trade routes with other colonies (via an interface, each colony has a different theme which guild leaders can choose at first. one island can be rich in minerals while the other can be rich in herbs, or wood, etc.) this is going to get many people busy for months!

10+ Year Old Account
    Howling Fjord, Loch Modan, or Nagrand. Pretty much anywhere that my real life self would like to live.