5.4 Legendary quest

Is there any gating for the upgraded cloak or can we potentially get it the first week? It looks you get the Timeless coins by farming mobs on the new Isle.

This is all I could find about it, but the article is also a few weeks old.

Deleted
    You can pay $15 to unlock it early

You have two Quests:
    1) 100 Timeless Coins - You get a Quest at your Flight Master on the Isle that sends you to the Celestial Arena, which gives 100 Coins.
    2) Defeat each of the 4 Celestials - They currently spawn every 10 mins (but Yulon bugs and only spawns once after a server restart)

You should be able to get it on the first day.

You get quite amount of coins from almost everything
    daily objectives(no quite sure how it works atm).
    Kill strong mobs
    do pet battle tournament
    kill world bosses
    events give chests with coins
    Other stuff cost more so i guess the only hard part is killing the celestials.

Deleted
    No gating at all. Will be able to get it the first day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yinne View Post
    No gating at all. Will be able to get it the first day
    Well, I guess there will be some quest(s) after killing the celestials, or not?? (Didn't manage to kill them on PTR yet because of a lack of ppl)

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Well, I guess there will be some quest(s) after killing the celestials, or not?? (Didn't manage to kill them on PTR yet because of a lack of ppl)
    Blizzard said they want people to finish the legendary right away, so you can use it in progression. There really is just two easy quests, which are basically just a formality.

All of the bosses are pretty easy. Just get yourself onto a realm with huge population and the 100-200 people will zerg down the boss in under a minute probably. The bosses only have 370k~ hp and really don't do anything besides 1 "super move" which requires stacking, running away, mass CD usage, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Blizzard said they want people to finish the legendary right away, so you can use it in progression. There really is just two easy quests, which are basically just a formality.
    Hmm would be "cool", but maybe a bit boring, but I can live with it . Nevertheless, the celestial quest do not reward any cloak upgrades or it is just followed by "go to X and speak to Y to receive the cloak".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    You can pay $15 to unlock it early
    But only if you subscribe to WoW for another year.

Deleted
    Do you get any kill credits for the celestials? I do not (killed them multiple times)