Thread: Mogu runes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Coined LFR Lei Shen over a dozen times and on normal 4 times for the UVLS trinket for my lock and gotten nothing but gold so far. We just started heroics a couple weeks ago and I had to pass rolling off heroic bosses just so I can get that damn trinket first. This is really pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    They added bad streak protection. Each failed bonus roll increases the chance of success on the next bonus roll on that boss.
    Was this never added?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Was this never added?

8 coins and gold now ;_;

Deleted
    Everyone will have differing results with these coins. I've had pretty great luck with them. As a plate dps coining feather and rage, helm from DA, polearm, a couple of tier pieces. It really is good when someone has a good streak on coins since it frees up distribution for other raiders (particularly in 10 man) - and especially so with tier tokens. I hate having to do dailies to get the charms, but when you do get loot it's great (even with the frustration that goes with not getting something for a few resets)

7 weeks of Ra-den now, used coin always. Never got anything with coin, and overall we have had 1 plate DPS loot in 25-heroic over 7 resets, seriously wtf is this game design..