Thread: WoW Tattoo!

Deleted

WoW Tattoo!

Hello chaps!

I want a tattoo of my favorite character in WoW.

I wan't a tattoo of Mankriks wife, But where is she?
    I need to know it to take a screenshot!!
    Last edited by mmoc4247c98170; 2013-07-23 at 09:02 AM.

It's in Silithius.. or Winterspring.. I'm not sure, been ages since I saw her last time..
    Find Rexxar, he should know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

15+ Year Old Account
    if you go and ask in the barrens i'm sure someone can point you in the right direction

Deleted
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...065770539.jpg/

Enhance since the betas of 04, bitches.

Deleted
    Show us your wow tattoo everybody!

Don't want to be a killjoy, but I would advise against getting a WoW tattoo (or anything specific of a franchise). Warcraft might not be around as long as you, or you may get sick of it. If you want something that will last forever, get a loved one to design something, or design one yourself

(btw I have 2 myself)
    RETH

Deleted
    WoW has been a part of my life for almost 8 years. I think I can decide if I want to remember the good times I had with the people I've played with for just as long

Been thinking about getting one with this Genn Greymane, i love the history of the worgen, and the fact that it is somewhat the same as mine. http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/04/20/as...reymane-redux/
    The picture in mind is on the top of the article.

But i havnt really decided if i shall take it or not. its a pretty simple tattoo though, in terms of colors it will last long because it wont fade so much
    Last edited by critterkiller; 2013-07-23 at 10:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flammington View Post
    WoW has been a part of my life for almost 8 years. I think I can decide if I want to remember the good times I had with the people I've played with for just as long
    You had good times with Mankrik's Wife?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Don't want to be a killjoy, but I would advise against getting a WoW tattoo (or anything specific of a franchise). Warcraft might not be around as long as you, or you may get sick of it. If you want something that will last forever, get a loved one to design something, or design one yourself
    That's a weird way to think of ink. If one were to say spend 6-7 years of their life playing a game, in my books a tattoo commemorating that is nothing short of the likes as ones people get for their MC, favourite football club, etc.

And also, I wouldn't just get a random image on the web, design that WoW piece yourself.

Edit; personally still on the fence whether or not get a WoW piece, I mean I still have room left but I just haven't come up with a suitable picture yet that would seal the deal.
    Last edited by mmoc68224f08ff; 2013-07-23 at 11:29 AM.

Search WoWhead for Mankrik's wife, but remember to log on first.

Friend has a Horde logo on her shoulder, it's nice looking but a tad too unoriginal I think. Tattoos are the best when they're something personal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flammington View Post
    Show us your wow tattoo everybody!
    I don't have one. I maybe be a video game nerd but, dayum, I'm not THAT big of a nerd!

Getting a wow tatoo is just as silly as getting a chinese tatoo that says "I like pie" but since 99% of people you interact with can't read chinese, they think you have some deep philosophical notion written over there.

16 years ago, when I was 15 yo, I thought of tatooing the Brotherhood of Nod symbol from Command and Conquer. Glad I outgrew that phase before I did something stupid.
    Last edited by mmoc1e03db41d6; 2013-07-24 at 04:55 PM.

Why do you want a tattoo of a character whose location you don't know?

Deleted
    Seriously guys lol, this is Mankrik's wife

http://www.wowwiki.com/Beaten_Corpse

Edit; Troller Level ----- Master

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I'd get a tattoo if I knew I was going to like it forever. Sadly I know that it would be cool for about a week and then I'd want it off... Not just that but when I get old, that skin..
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Mankriks wife is no longer in the game, just her headstone since Cata as her original area is a chasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Been thinking about getting one with this Genn Greymane, i love the history of the worgen, and the fact that it is somewhat the same as mine. <Not even allowed to quote links yet>
    The picture in mind is on the top of the article.

But i havnt really decided if i shall take it or not. its a pretty simple tattoo though, in terms of colors it will last long because it wont fade so much
    I like it, but you should add a top hat.