Poll: Choose your leader! Regardless of faction and meaningful sense.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Varian Wrynn is the only high king of the alliance.

And a lady leading the horde ? Not going to happen... im sorry Lorthewho.

Don't know about the others apart from the Hitler-like alliance Windrunner and ms. I got my period so I let Malfurion do the talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Obviously she is not Alleria, since we do not have any 'modern' image of her.
    As no one has seen her in over 20 years
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Not fond of Vereesa, used to like Tyrande, Lor'themar and Sylvanas are a bit 'meh' for me. I'd go with Sylvanas out of any of them, but I'd rather not pick any.

Think I would Prefer Aleria over Vereesa but either would make a killer leader.
    Both are relentless/unforgiving and willing to be ruthless when the time calls for it

Of course sylvanas should control the horde simply because she doesn't hold back, she doesn't care about honor all that matters is victory.

Deleted
    Vareesa for Alliance, she makes good team with new Jaina.

Deleted
    Fixed
    No seriously, you're just making stuff up now. Prince Kael'Thas was ruler of the Quel'dorei, then Quel'thalas brutally fell to the scourge, and he changed their name to Sin'dorei. Nobody had any reason to rebel against Kael'thas at this point, he was a popular, legitimate, sane, and just ruler. There is ZERO lore about 'high elf' objectors at this stage. It wasn't until much later that the High Elves re-appeared, exiled by Lor'Themar for rejecting Kael'Thas after he led the Blood Elves down a road they didn't like. They changed their name back to High Elf, after being Blood Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    No seriously, you're just making stuff up now. Prince Kael'Thas was ruler of the Quel'dorei, then Quel'thalas brutally fell to the scourge, and he changed their name to Sin'dorei. Nobody had any reason to rebel against Kael'thas at this point, he was a popular, legitimate, sane, and just ruler. There is ZERO lore about 'high elf' objectors at this stage. It wasn't until much later that the High Elves re-appeared, exiled by Lor'Themar for rejecting Kael'Thas after he led the Blood Elves down a road they didn't like. They changed their name back to High Elf, after being Blood Elves.
    You remind me of my dear friend Goebbels, who believed that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. What a shame! He ended up believing his own lies ...

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Filthy elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioichi View Post
    Filthy elves.
    this. With the exception of Sylvanas who really isn't an elf anymore, all elves are trash.

You remind me of my dear friend Goebbels, who believed that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. What a shame! He ended up believing his own lies ...
    The irony in this post hurts my sides...

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    this. With the exception of Sylvanas who really isn't an elf anymore, all elves are trash.
    Even Sylvanas is trash, emotional pendulum you can call her.

Come back to the Alliance, Lor'themar! In reality I'd love to see the blood elves/Forsaken split off into a third faction but game-wise that would decimate the horde population so it wouldn't happen.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar Theron, for the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Indeed. Just what is it with these damn elves? Must they infest every single fantasy world with their pointy ears?

World of Elfcraft. /le sigh

And folks wonder why I'm tired of them and would be annoyed if Lor'themar was made Warchief. There's PLENTY of Elf leaders/lore/characters/etc and so on already. I'm reeeeaaaaalllly burned out on them at this point. Even Sylvie.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar Theron for warchief becasue anyone will be better than Vol'Jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Indeed. Just what is it with these damn elves? Must they infest every single fantasy world with their pointy ears?
    Orcs,Trolls,Goblins,Draenei,Worgen have pointy ears as well though ;P

Deleted
    First I came here, saw the pictures and wanted to go right out.

But I saw you included the "None of them" option so I decided to click that!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    yeah....what this dude says is true. Before BC there was no such thing as High Elves since all Elves from Quel-thalas were renamed Blood Elves.

Cept one minor point, dont believe Kael was the actual ruler of Silvermoon before/during the Scourge invasion
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael the Impatient View Post
    Smile, Lor'themar, you'd think you'd look happier surround by all those lady elves.

Definite soft spot for the male Blood Elves. Picked him for Horde, though I play both sides so he can lead both far as I'm concerend. /sigh

I guess if I had to pick it would be Lor'themar and it definitely wouldn't be Tyrande.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.