Thread: UVLS Drop Rate

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    Does upgrading the trinket increase the proc rate at all, or does it just increase the passive int?
    Yes.

You can calculate the base RPPM of your UVLS trinket by using this formula:

Code:
    RPPM_base_rate = 0.5 * 1.05 * 1/(1.15^((528-itemLevel)/15))

Deleted
    finally got my UVLS, and it was a TF version to boot, was about time too.

Deleted
    update on my misery, our disc priest has coined it now before me and our shadow priest

i feel like we're still falling back on the.... WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T THE RAID LEAD GIVE UVLS TO YOU OR THE OTHER LOCK??????????????

/end rant

but seriously, for a progression based guild, that's borderline stupidity to give it to anyone else over the two locks in raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine a few weeks ago, but like most others, it took me months to get it. I started off this tier playing a Shadow Priest, and never saw it drop. I eventually got the LFR version on my Shadow Priest. I then switched to a Warlock, and it took about a month or so before I saw it drop on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    16 LFR kills + 16 coints never seen it.
    Got it on our first normal kill, not TF though (yeah greedy bstrd)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    update on my misery, our disc priest has coined it now before me and our shadow priest
    Damn man, you're having some trouble with trinkets and helm. Then I look at your kills, and you have 22 LS kills? 13 of which are heroic. Best of luck to you on your next one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by impfernal View Post
    Lol! Just came back to wow and got it on my mage, wlock and sp same week without coins. Rng is such a bitch, but trinket epicness is nice i remember saving dkp so hard for DFO and phylactery back in icc hc getting syndra trinket after 23 kills. Same with cunning heroic, had to farm ds heroic for months to complete full bis on my sp on 10 man. And why are there so many retarded boomers and mages needing on that trinket. It is viable for sp's but an absolute game changer for demo locks. Would not be surprised is uvls heroic tf is bis for demo till 5.5
    DFO was a cocksucker to us. We saw 2. Out of 59 Rotface kills, we saw 2 of them...The first one, 264 went to a spriest I think, and then I got the 277 one a month before cata came out...And that was for a medium drop rate trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Damn man, you're having some trouble with trinkets and helm. Then I look at your kills, and you have 22 LS kills? 13 of which are heroic. Best of luck to you on your next one.

- - - Updated - - -

DFO was a cocksucker to us. We saw 2. Out of 59 Rotface kills, we saw 2 of them...The first one, 264 went to a spriest I think, and then I got the 277 one a month before cata came out...And that was for a medium drop rate trinket.
    If it makes you feel better my guild never even saw one, the entire time LK was out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    If it makes you feel better my guild never even saw one, the entire time LK was out.
    Damn. Doesn't surprise me though. We were really caster heavy at the time, and pretty light on melee. DBW dropped countless times.

Deleted
    it always seem like its the items that you really want and that are great upgrades that cant drop for you. for example the trinket from dark animus dropped for us 3 times in a row, and boots from iron qon dropped 4 times in a row both on normal and heroic, where as the UVLS took 12 kills b4 we saw the first one of those. it would seem that if genuinely doesnt want items then they will drop for you 100% lol.

Rolled my final coin of the week in LFR last night and got more gold from Lei Shen again. Not only am I having zero luck getting that trinket, but no luck getting anything else at all. I'm still using the valor and LFR BotH trinkets, for christ's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by bennafflock View Post
    i feel like we're still falling back on the.... WHY IN THE HELL DIDN'T THE RAID LEAD GIVE UVLS TO YOU OR THE OTHER LOCK??????????????

/end rant

but seriously, for a progression based guild, that's borderline stupidity to give it to anyone else over the two locks in raid.
    It is insanely good for Shadow as well - having it go either way is fair game, imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kulu View Post
    It is insanely good for Shadow as well - having it go either way is fair game, imo.
    its very good for spriests for sure, a warlock will still get a lot more out of it tho and it will benefit the guild more for progression if it went to a warlock over a spriest.

Continuing on the lovely trend of Lei Shen hating me, I managed to today get Lost Shoulders of Fluidity - an item that's not on his loot table.

9 leggings and a non-table loot.

I've got the normal Breath at least so that's one trinket sorted, but still, this is just depressing by now D:

Didn't get mine this week either, and next week will be the last time I'm raiding in 5.3. -.-

I got a 535 one yesterday but I'm still not happy. Changes with RPPM might kill UVLS against other trinkets so I'm relieved a little.

had it drop first time of the 3 months I've done ToT last week on our 2nd heroic kill. our spriest passed it for me. dropped again this week but hc tf, with the spriest taking it over another warlock. I'm glad I'm popular sometimes. ^^

I'm still using the normal mode Terrace staff... Horridon's dropped the week I wasn't there of course. Nothing has dropped since.

Deleted
    haha yeah, atleast i got the tunderforged wand from horridon on our 2nd or 3rd kill, but we cant seem to get the staff from twins to drop at all, been using coin on twins ever since we started to do them on hc but no luck so far, 2 weeks ago, i used coin on twins and didnt get anything, and ofc i got loot from coin from the next boss lei shen, i would much rather have had it the other way around, since i only needed the uvls back then(which i dont need anymore since i got the thunderforged version) and needed the hc tier helm and staff. 10m lootrng with bloated loottables suck.

This trinket drop rates is a joke. I've doing LFR Lei Shen since it's available throwing coins every week and nothing.
    Normal mode I have done it just 5 times and still nothing yet.

The worst thing is that I never was able to try the soul swap 100% crit stuff or enjoy demo during progression as aff did much better to me when doing ToT N.