Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I would've ripped its head off. Probs to this guy.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post

One racoon? Theres hundreds!
    The synchronization is perfect.

oh god, that gif, i feel so bad for laughing at that.

But yeah, I would harm an animal to protect a pet / loved one.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would do the same if a racoon started to eat my cat or dog.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    they take offence to koon throwing

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    that was pretty darn funny, sly cooper should be involved also

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post

Trayvon was not attacking anybody, and he was not on anybody's property. Fail analogy.
    He wasn't attacking anybody? I thought his friend Rachel Jeantel said in an interview with CNN, that he was a block away waiting to attack zimmerman who was a "gay pedophile rapist". I must've imagined that

If kevin rose wasn't there, the raccoon would have killed toaster. If zimmerman did not have his gun, trayvon would've killed zimmerman. same thing from where i sit.

Just sucks that toaster was unable to carry a gun that night
    Last edited by coldrain; 2013-07-28 at 05:21 PM.

I found the racoon tossing pretty funny... am I a bad person?
    Anyway, I would not pick up a coon like that, could've been rabid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perfect throw there!

Btw i know what peta do but i don't remember what it stood for?

My shirt says People Eating Tasty Animals!
    (tnx Pete)
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

10+ Year Old Account
    Any dog not big enough to fight off a raccoon is a cat and as such is not worth having.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not going to say that he couldn´t have handled it - slightly - different, but given the circumstances I´m sure he did what was right. Its a matter of keeping his dog safe, or the well being of some random wild animal, then the choice is pretty damn clear to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Perfect throw there!

(tnx Pete)
    PETA is mainly a bunch of hipocrites without knowledge of whats good for animals. Not saying it goes for all of them, but considering they are known to release mink and such into the wild where they cause more harm than "good" its insane they are still allowed to be around.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockworks View Post
    Perfect throw there!

(tnx Pete)
    PETA is actually just bullshit. They're a bad culture. You can read more about it online, they're dangerous people. They're not as good as people think they are. They just use disturbing videos to get you on their side, then they brainwash you and control you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    PETA is actually just bullshit. They're a bad culture. You can read more about it online, they're dangerous people. They're not as good as people think they are. They just use disturbing videos to get you on their side, then they brainwash you and control you.
    I hope that last part was hyperbole, because if you really believe that you are being mind controlled by PETA...>.<

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Any dog not big enough to fight off a raccoon is a cat and as such is not worth having.
    My cat impelled me to reply and state that he could take on any dog. His exact words were "Come on you doggy bastards, One at a time or all at once, its all the same to me."

Seriously. He's huge.

On the Racoon chucking saga (ps. c**n has a whole different meaning in the UK.) I just imagine if a fox got the better of one of my cats. I would stomp it into dust.. Not because I advocate violence towards animals, but because my cats are a part of the family. Fuck with my family, get stomped on. Simple.

I think he reacted appropriately.

Let me get this straight... It's just a bunch of fucking morons on youtube accusing him of animal abuse, right? No actual officials are charging him with anything?