Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzFanboyForever View Post
    Hey guys,

just had an great idea..how cool would it be if there would be some kind of "donate"-Button ingame or in the Blizzard-Store for helpful people who just want to say "THANKS!" and give blizzard a hand. Actually i'd donate ~100$ for the great content for so many years and i think it would really help blizzard (you know..they lost some subs from the haters, etc), but lets be honest here its the best gaming-company ever... they also bought themself free from greedy vivendy, so big-b really needs our support now.

I also made this post on the offiicial WoW Forums and some ppl who also are concerned about blizzard would donate too. Sure there were some little hater-kids but you have them on every thread, eh?

So Bliizzard if you read this: If you need our help, just say something, you dont have to develop those pets / transmog gear (they look awesome tho, and i bought everyone of them and also as a gift for my friends) ,....we help you for free bcause we are loyal customers

edit: forgot to say maybe give poeple some achievement or even feat of strength to donaters then?

You can already do that by buying pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already systems in place to communicate your satisfaction to Blizzard. This thread is just serving as flamebait.