Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I will say that the Azuli boss is putting lots of people into downed state.

So, I'm up to 2 million karma and that's without having used the two stacks of Jugs of Karma I have.

I did my "pop all buffs, chug karma" and got 2 million from the karma in my bank.

As for the zerg stuff, I am seeing people die all over, but not me. I've died once, and gone into downed state maybe four or five times. The toughest was when me and a warrior were fighting mobs of 8-10. I dare say I was tanking with all the aggro my Guardian had. I had the Champ of the Crown buff, so I was reflect a lot of damage. Kind of a nice tanky challenge to see how much I could handle. Eventually I died and we both died.

As for the zerg question, I am not sure if all the blue corpses are anti zerg or not. They seem to be giving a portion of the populace problem, I will try to get a response on what their anti-zerg stuff is, but they're busy with a bug in regards to the new runes purchasable from the vendor. (Language and order mix-up.) Most of the office worked overnight to get this stuff in, so I don't want to push them too hard for nigglings of my own.

Well I got the mini, I did all bosses without looking at a guide except for the last one where I didn't know how to make her vul.

The people testing these fights for difficulty are idiots if they consider her hard...

Dodge red circle, lure shadow into light, throw crystal at her

You win....

- - - Updated - - -

So there is a new rune set for confusion

6 set gives you a 3 stack of confusion for 10 seconds on interrupt and the 4 set is a 20% chance to give a 3 stack for 5 seconds when you hit something.

I wanna say this is good but wasting 6 rune slots... maybe a power confusion hybrid...

Deleted
    Am I missing something? I can go to the pavilion but nothing is happening there at all. The server does say that there's a new build in the coming two hours though. Which region are you people playing in.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Am I missing something? I can go to the pavilion but nothing is happening there at all. The server does say that there's a new build in the coming two hours though. Which region are you people playing in.
    The encounter/pavilion is through a little instance portal, you'll find it when you do the opening ceremony instance.

Queen’s Gauntlet Tickets are no longer Account Bound and are now Soulbound on acquire.
    This is either going to be awesome for me or totally suck. I stacked all those tickets in my bank after logging onto all my characters.

Edit: Yay! I now have a stack of 40 "Soulbind on Acquire" tickets in my bank, so I can use them on anyone.

Edit 2: Well, I would probably love the arena if I could actually SEE anything. It's really hard to avoid red circles when they don't even load on your screen. I have to hold down Ctrl to even see the chest at the end.
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-08-06 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    This is either going to be awesome for me or totally suck. I stacked all those tickets in my bank after logging onto all my characters.

Edit: Yay! I now have a stack of 40 "Soulbind on Acquire" tickets in my bank, so I can use them on anyone.

Edit 2: Well, I would probably love the arena if I could actually SEE anything. It's really hard to avoid red circles when they don't even load on your screen. I have to hold down Ctrl to even see the chest at the end.
    I was wondering why they gave every alt tickets if they were bind to account, then it got fixed.

I have been hitting lag spikes here and there, but overall responsiveness hasn't been bad in the arena. There are a lot of corpses though, so I'm sure others share the "can't see!!!" problem.

Since it's in it's own area, I'm not sure why they didn't just limit cap the server to like 50 instead of 75, but oh well.

The Gemstore masks seem a little pricey for what they are, I'm sure some folks might like having a medium or heavy mask of those sorts, but 400 gems? eh.

The Sovereign skins, I really like, but they don't really "match" anything I use. I'd love the shield, but my asuran warrior where's vigil look, and it just doesn't go with it.

Haven't tried the gauntlet yet.

I'm still debating the masks. They're a much easier alternative to the HoM Baroque one.

Still disappointed I haven't gotten a skin of any kind off a champion and I have killed a ton of them today. Whenever I make my next alt though she's going to be OP with all the Knowledge Scrolls I have. :P

The "can't see" problem is bad enough I may have to either change my graphic settings or just start doing these events naked. :P I can't tell when they do any special attacks, I can't tell when I'm surrounded by veterans (I've been downed a few times because they were beating on me and I didn't know because I thought it was the boss' attacks), stuff on the ground isn't loading so I don't know to dodge out of it, it's really bad.

I'm sort of entertained by how many downed folks I see when the bosses (especially the centaur one) does his special barrage attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I'm sort of entertained by how many downed folks I see when the bosses (especially the centaur one) does his special barrage attacks.
    Yeah, even though I've seen downed folks in Shadow Behemoth before, this is amusing. I'd also like them to change Shatterer so when he lands and appears to hit that outcropping, he ACTUALLY hits it, killing every player standing there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I'm still debating the masks. They're a much easier alternative to the HoM Baroque one.

Still disappointed I haven't gotten a skin of any kind off a champion and I have killed a ton of them today. Whenever I make my next alt though she's going to be OP with all the Knowledge Scrolls I have. :P

The "can't see" problem is bad enough I may have to either change my graphic settings or just start doing these events naked. :P I can't tell when they do any special attacks, I can't tell when I'm surrounded by veterans (I've been downed a few times because they were beating on me and I didn't know because I thought it was the boss' attacks), stuff on the ground isn't loading so I don't know to dodge out of it, it's really bad.
    Have you tried the new particle culling effect? It's the LOD option in the graphic options.

Well, I knocked it down to "best performance". The game looks awful now, but at least I can see the red circles on the ground. :P Still can't see much else though. >_<

Also, wow @ the new Sanctum Sprint achievements. I will not be completing any of those anytime soon. o_o

You may just need to set LOD on and knock post-processing down to low or off. Everything else shouldn't add much to the fog of war.

Deleted
    Keep lagging out when I log-in (I logged out with my character in the Crown Pavilion).

Thought, "meh, i'll just create an alt and play that for a bit".

Went to the character creation screen and it was all moving like water. I recorded it and will try and get the link up soon, but it was very much a "wtf?" moment.

preventing chomper from getting any meat? IMPOSSIBLE

I much like Lane can't see a whole lot either. I can see the red circles just fine, what I can't see is most of the players or the enemies due to culling still very much being a thing in PVE. The issue is probably also exacerbated by the fact that I am playing on a laptop, so I can imagine some of the models not loading is due to that as well. Regardless of these limitations though, I've only fully died twice so far, once to the centaur boss and the second time because I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque finding myself alone from the rest of the people in the area and proceeded to get the stuffing kicked out of me by a rather large group of angry bandits.

There is a lot of "something hit me and I don't know what it was" going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    You mean I might be able to see what I'm shooting at now? Best news ever!
    Good luck with that.
    I entered the new zone to rush some loots to cover WvWs bills &......

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps10bf1ee5.jpg
    http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps93ddc8c4.jpg

The only way I could see the boss with i was the occasional flash of the arrow showing I had it selected.

Runes of Perplexity now correctly apply confusion to the enemy target instead of the player.
    lol?

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    You may just need to set LOD on and knock post-processing down to low or off.
    Thanks, I'll try that. Been trying to get these balloon dailies done before I go back.

Yeah, that's what I was seeing, except all that empty space is filled with dozens of invisible veterans. x_x

Edit: Those graphics changes seemed to help, but I still can't tell when the bosses do their special attacks. I'm exactly who Doozerjun was talking about, I get downed by the centaur's barrage every time. I just don't see it coming.
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-08-06 at 11:25 PM.