10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Blizzard Store In-Game Preview 5.4 PTR

Hey there all! I decided since this recent bulid on PTR to do a video preview of the new exclusive Blizzard In-Game Store! You can currently only buy an potion that permantely increase your xp by 100% on your whole account but there is probably gonna be many added things to the store in the future! Here's the video.

Deleted
    Wait so currently, You buy one potion and you forever get 100% across your account? Sounds too good to be true;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaria View Post
    Wait so currently, You buy one potion and you forever get 100% across your account? Sounds too good to be true;
    Yes, you can't use it on the PTR but having a potion in your bag increases the xp by 100%, I tested and it worked.

Why is there an option to buy 5 though, if one gives your whole account 100% exp for "eternity".

10+ Year Old Account
    is this fan made or actual? the graphics look a little starcrafty for an ingame WoW store. dunno
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allaria View Post
    Yeah, no way, that's shooting themselves in the leg. I could see it attached to one character but not all. Lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    is this fan made or actual? the graphics look a little starcrafty for an ingame WoW store. dunno
    Its from the PTR.

Deleted
    Its the actual PTR, Graphics could change. Also yeah its weird I feel blizzard wouldn't let you get 100% per Char for one off price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    This is actual, the recent PTR bulid added the option to use the new "Store" button to access the new store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is XTS the currency, if so how do we get it ?

Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Test currency, likely to be changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    It says "Pricing in test currency" so XTS is just some random test currency they use to test it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fromhellofdoom View Post
    It says "Pricing in test currency" so XTS is just some random test currency they use to test it.
    Indeed it is, there are 2 currencys to buy from Blizzard In-Game Store from what so I heard, Battle Coins that you recieve from Hearthstone (the game) and some other stuff and real-money currency.

So, this sounds to me like they are basically implementing the in-game store/currency model that RIFT started using (and I am sure there are other games using it) when they went F2P.