please let us block certain types of threads on the front page

this idea came to me while reading http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-really/page11

so many people here inclding mods hate the i quit or wow is dieing threads and want to try and get rid of them asap. so why isnt there a option to block certain threads from the front page by puting in to the filter "i quit wow", "good bye wow" " and may other virents including the veriants of "wow is dieing" as it curently stand we can only block certain fourms from appearing on the front page. not only should you end up wiht less of these threads being created because of lack of attention but it should also make the lifes of the mods easier.

tho since im have no knowlage in sofware i have no clue how easy this would be, how long this would take to implement or if it would be any success any comments on this is welcome keep it constructive tho.

sorry didnt pay attention to the spelling in the title can a mod remove the "e" in use plz?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-08-03 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    this idea came to me while reading http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-really/page11

so many people here inclding mods hate the i quit or wow is dieing threads and want to try and get rid of them asap. so why isnt there a option to block certain threads from the front page by puting in to the filter "i quit wow", "good bye wow" " and may other virents including the veriants of "wow is dieing" as it curently stand we can only block certain fourms from appearing on the front page. not only should you end up wiht less of these threads being created because of lack of attention but it should also make the lifes of the mods easier.

tho since im have no knowlage in sofware i have no clue how easy this would be, how long this would take to implement or if it would be any success any comments on this is welcome keep it constructive tho.

sorry didnt pay attention to the spelling in the title can a mod remove the "e" in use plz?
    I do not think MMO Champ needs to do censorship. If you don't want to see a thread don't click on it

Quote Originally Posted by Asag View Post
    I do not think MMO Champ needs to do censorship. If you don't want to see a thread don't click on it
    the censorship is already there m8 as i said we have a fourm milter which stops all threads from that fourm appearing on the front page, this will just stop certain types of threads mfrom apppearing instead of blocking the whole fourm.

and incase you donk know what im talking about the option to fillter what fourm threads appear on your front place is at the bottom of the recent pots section on front page