Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    No. Not Sansa. Only Catelyn.

*gives PistolPink a sharp push*

Readers will know.
    Ayo that's child abuse! I'm only 12, remember?!

Also, yes, Sansa. Or, whichever name applies.

People who knows, will know. *Snootyface*

10+ Year Old Account
    So many September birthdays... July is bestest! ^_^

Well I'm just being slightly bemused by Robo's quote of having his instincts be wrong and his post before that being a vote for neither Arialla or Treann. :3 Then again, mine are usually just as bad, so I can't giggle too much about it.

1. Anakso - Blood Fox(434)
    2. Arialla - Nightfury Treann(474)
    3. Blood Fox - arialla(346)
    4. Cattaclysmic - Arialla(442)
    5. Celtic209 - Arialla(372)
    6. Danner - Nightfury Treann(457)
    7. Dyra - Virothe(261)
    8. ElyPop - Nightfury Treann(499)
    9. Falbacca - Greeney(431)
    10. Greeney - Nightfury Treann(461)
    11. kel - Greeney(437)
    12. Keleb - Arialla(354)
    13. LaReine - LaReine(500)
    14. listo95 - Keleb(299)
    15. Nightfury Treann - unvoted(248)
    16. Omertocracy - Arialla(447)
    17. PistolPink - Nightfury Treann(468)
    18. Robozerim - Blood Fox(280)
    19. Rollo - Nightfury Treann(469)
    20. Silkku - Nightfury Treann(485)
    21. Uggorthaholy - Blood Fox(368)
    22. Virothe - Blood Fox(337)
    23. Xanjori - Greeney(304)
    So atm we have 11 people (well.... 10 now) who voted on neither Arialla or Treann. Will have to go look and see if anyone of these people were still posting towards the end of the day and had the opportunity, if not the inclination to change their vote. Anyone who did has some 'splaining to do.

As we can see in the case of Arialla, he jumped ship onto the Treann lynch very, very late with Silkku and Ely voting after him (well in the case of Ely at least, he usually does follow whatever lynch is hot) and PistolPink's and Rollo's votes happening at a similar time to Ari's and very close to each other's. It'll be interesting to see in from which direction the lynch swung with these 5 votes since there really wasn't much in it at the end.

LaReine is a very curious one. The latest vote of all. And for herself. Not checked yet to see if she had any reasoning for this or had changed away from anyone else. May have been just a vote just to ensure she had a vote for today and didn't want to join in on the mainstream voting, but since the top 2 other people to have voted for were both Scum it's really not looking good.

And Littlefinger loves Littlefinger. Let us never forget this.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now Dyra, that I can agree with. Go July! Parents still wish I was born 1 day later so I could be a July 4th child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Readers will know.
    They do indeed.

I don't want to be a snootyface though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Now Dyra, that I can agree with. Go July! Parents still wish I was born 1 day later so I could be a July 4th child.
    Part of me does wish I was born 5 days earlier so I can be a pretend American for the day and get birthday fireworks.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    unvote vote Silkku

Not telling people that they are playing bad is so not in his character. Where you at?
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    unvote vote Silkku

Not telling people that they are playing bad is so not in his character. Where you at?
    Yea, he has been conspicuously absent - as have uggor. Though are you just trying to lead the suspicion away from you and LaReine the others mentioned I wonder?

Here's a little addendum to my megapost I missed earlier.

Kel defended Arialla at post #453.
    I don't really get much out of this defence other than that it happened though. It can be interpreted both at face value and as a stupid scumbuddy defence. I see no reason for picking one over the other. But it should be noted for posterity.

I will however claim that Kel is likely not a serial killer as a result of this information. SKs want everyone dead, yah?

Also: July is the superior month!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    It should be noted that I defended Arialla as well. She didn't seem THAT scummy, tbh,

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm content with Friday the 13th birthdays. This will be my fifth. The last one was in 2002 when I turned 18.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, he has been conspicuously absent - as have uggor. Though are you just trying to lead the suspicion away from you and LaReine the others mentioned I wonder?
    Not trying to move suspicion, especially away from LaReine. She's playing an ok game for her first time, but she's made a few ghastly mistakes. If I wasn't seeing character flaws/differences from some of the vets, she'd definitely get my this day or the next.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Ughh want computer, two more days until parts come.

right now I have a small inkling to trust kel enough not to lynch him today. very small but I do have a reason and its not based on night investigations. So I really do think we have a very good list of people to pick from. So I'm going to go with this route.

Vote: Virthoe
    also for the last faking time and I really hope people will read this... here I have an idea

when I rc I was I belive 2 votes ahead of everyone else and I was going to bed, That is not over reacting and if I had not rced fairly sure you would have lynched me.
    I'm fairly sick and tireed if pope claiming " oh you wer eonly at 5 votes" when they obviously do not understand how the votes work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    ]
    Not trying to move suspicion, especially away from LaReine. She's playing an ok game for her first time, but she's made a few ghastly mistakes. If I wasn't seeing character flaws/differences from some of the vets, she'd definitely get my this day or the next.
    rollos going to kill his girrrllllfirenddd.
    LaReine and rollo sitting in a tree
    k-i-l-l-i-n-g
    first comes backstabbing
    then comes blood
    then rollos standing over laReine's cropse

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry I've been quite busy over the past ~24 hours or so, but I'm catching up on the thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I still feel like Greeney has it out for me. I mean on his trust list I'm in the middle to lower half of the remaining players, with his reasoning being I need to experience an early death and that I say stuff that makes it look like I participate when I do not. I will admit that I can do that extremely well, I do believe that I have not done that this much so far during the game.
    I thought I made it clear that I do have it out for you in a previous game. I told you that you reminded me of someone who was highly lurkerish at my old site, and like you said make it look like you're participating when you're not. You get away with it too much IMO.

And I think you asked what the difference was between getting lynched and nightkilled? Being nightkilled is a random attack from one person, being lynched is a collective effort.

Honestly, I want to vote for LaRienne but I still feel bad voting to lynch a new player this early in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    It should be noted that I defended Arialla as well. She didn't seem THAT scummy, tbh,
    I didn't really read the thread very well on day 1, and didn't see why so many people thought Arialla was scum (in fact, I thought people voting for her were trying to save Nightfury when Nightfury came up as scum) but I don't think anyone cares. You're new and people shouldn't hold it against you. Only thing suspicious is you seem to keep mentioning it.

People who confuse me to no end:
    ElyPop. Pls.
    Praise be to the Lord of Light!
    May his ever burning fury be sated by Stark blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    So many September birthdays... July is bestest! ^_^
    Testify!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm seriously confused about this recruit thing now, whats the deal with it.
    Is that why your investigation was odd last night fox, did you get recruited and directed? o.o

vote: Kel
    Come out come out wherever you are.
    I can verify that the recruiter doesn't get any results from investigation roles and the redirected won't be informed that they were redirected.
    So I'm more than willing to bet that he wouldn't get told if mafia redirected him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I didn't really read the thread very well on day 1, and didn't see why so many people thought Arialla was scum (in fact, I thought people voting for her were trying to save Nightfury when Nightfury came up as scum) but I don't think anyone cares. You're new and people shouldn't hold it against you. Only thing suspicious is you seem to keep mentioning it.
    That's because I want people to remember that just because someone comes to a person's defence, it doesn't mean they are trying to defend the entire mafia, even if the person they defend flips scum. People jump to rushed conclusions. Myself included.

Unvote.

Just 'cause.
    I'll cast my valued vote and opinion tomorrow.

Glory to the Lord of Light.
    May his flame envelop those who are deemed unworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Unvote.
    what int he fuck just happened?

also I kinda want to vote lareine too. but for now I think virthoe is a better target

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    what int he fuck just happened?

also I kinda want to vote lareine too. but for now I think virthoe is a better target
    I had a joke vote on Celtic.
    I think.
    Idk.

May the Lord of Light cleanse your soul with flame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I had a joke vote on Celtic.
    I think.
    Idk.

May the Lord of Light cleanse your soul with flame.
    May Mellisandre's breasts not lead you astray.

May Mellisandre's breasts not lead you astray.
    It's okay, I'm allergic to tits.

Glory to the Lord of Light.