Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Isn't it pretty much a win-win situation to lynch LaReine at this moment? That is, of course, considering that my interpretation of a win-win is rather vague. Also, there's the fact that she's new. But...

Should LaReine prove most of us right and flip scum, yay, scum is dead.
    Should LaReine prove us wrong, we'll have plenty to go on. Like, people voting for her after her townie softclaim and whatnot, since those votes were no longer a push to get her to talk, but legit pushes towards a lynch.

Also, LaReine, your defence of Arialla wasn't my primary reason for being suspicious of you. It was da vibes, man, da scummy vibes!

@Keleb
    Are you insinuating regarding ElyPop what I think you are? If so, I may need a crucifix! I mean, who knew he was a vampire?!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what to do. This is my last post before deadline.....
    unvote
    Vote: Anakso

Sorry if you die and flip non-scum ana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if I die, that's what is going to happen

Vote: LaReine

Deleted
    And just like that, I became highly suspicious of both Uggorthaholy and Anakso. Funny how that works.

- - - Updated - - -

JK, I'm not. Read back. My suspicion got deflated. Somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by LaReine View Post

Danner, really? Are you scum? Cause just so you know, if my role comes out and this is how you wanna stick to this, you might just look like scum. Gah. . .hate doing this. You said there's a way to see if I'm town by confirming something, so do it.

All hail Starks! Is that what you wanted?
    I have been pondering this one for a few hours. I am finally confident I know how to handle it.
    But first, let's make this perfectly clear what we are moving into:

LaReine: Are you claiming you are a vanilla townie and want me to confirm that you are a vanilla townie?

Because that is all I can do for you.

If yes, we will proceed.
    If this is not what you want me to do, there may be another way forward. But you won't like it.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Humm, Danner typically VT's confirming other VT's by what's on their role card is typically frowned upon by most mods. You can of course ask krayzy, but I doubt he'd say its ok.

MY perception of LaReine's whole attitude is kind of what helps make her seems scummy to me. but there are a few people doing it. I'm going to stick to my guns here and go with that I think will lead to the best result. Lareine is still on top with my unvote so don't think im going to be so kind to ya. I'd still likely lynch you tomorrow.

unvote
    vote: Virthoe

Deleted
    If people can come to the agreement that lynching Virothe is the best way to go, I could probably be pursuaded rather easily. Since I am very much in doubt as to who to vote for.

Also, me changing my vote would mean that Danner could stop hating me

Blood Fox: I did ask already

I got an answer too!
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Unvote.

Just 'cause.
    I'll cast my valued vote and opinion tomorrow.

Glory to the Lord of Light.
    May his flame envelop those who are deemed unworthy.
    uh oh when did Melisandre come around? O.o

PistolPink: Hate is not the right word. Suspicious is the proper term. It's that kind of game. Don't let it get to you. We're all fun and games until someone rips someones throat out in a discussion, or someone backstabs someone in the dark. Whee?

That said, you'd do well to be suspicious of me too! That unvote on Arialla I did last gameday is a pretty big scumsign. I sure as hell would have been skeptic of me had I not had this prior knowledge that I am town. It is not unheard of for mafia players to throw their partners under a bus for minor rep gain after all. Krayzy did so very successfully in game 27, where he sacrificed his own godfather (Dyra), won everyone's hearts, and proceeded to steer the town lynch (and myself in particular) to a decisive mafia victory.

Celtic is the only one who (openly) seems to consider the possibility that I am a mafia, and I think that is a healthy thing. You shoudn't follow what I say too easily. Listen to the arguments offered and make up your own mind where possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    My suspicious are on Uggor and Dyra at the moment, just hunches nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    When suddenly votes on Anakso..... I'm really not entirely sure what just happened... Thanks to the voting record of D1, he would be a contender thanks to being one of the 10 not voting for Arialla or Treann, but I only RNGed it. :S

So LaReine. It certainly seems as though she's fighting the lynch the whole way down while still seeming scummy.
    The other contender, Virothe. Seems he had a really big grudge against Blood Fox for acting on a suspicion that turned out to be right.

Even after the appeals, LaReine still just seems the best to lynch, there's 5 hours left and everyone has voted now.

UNVOTE
    VOTE LaReine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    My suspicious are on Uggor and Dyra at the moment, just hunches nothing more.
    How rude.... I even said it was merely a placeholder and I even had nothing against you to have placed said vote.... since you're pointing fingers at those who voted you... why not Keleb?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    @Danner
    I was merely referring to taking your vote virginity. Pretty much 50% of what I say is sarcasm, or at least of humourous intent. And as long as you scumhunt, I see no point in wasting suspicion on you. Be it you throwing your buddies under the bus or not, it benifits the town.

With six hours left this is shaping up to be a bad day for LaReine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to point out that it's not by her choice that she won't show up prior to deadline, she's just planning on sleeping in. I'm off for 7 days after today so we had some movie and how catchup time planned for our late nights. I wouldn't expect her to come back prior to deadline as tht will be 11 our time. He didn't go to bed til about the time I got up for work this morning at 3. So we shall see.

At this point, I'm still inclined to keep my vote on Silkku.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    How rude.... I even said it was merely a placeholder and I even had nothing against you to have placed said vote.... since you're pointing fingers at those who voted you... why not Keleb?
    Actually my suspicions on you and Ugoor started day 1, but like I said, just hunches so far, nothing tangible to push a vote for.
    Also blood but that's more for the convenience of claiming cop and then not having any results, but we'll see what happens tomorrow - He better have a result for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ... normally I'd vote for Silkku - since Decagon's not here - I would probably be the one he would pick on ... but I have a feeling as well that RL stuff came up ... so gonna wait one more day for him to see if he shows up.

So I find myself torn between Virothe & LaReine - originally I had voted for Virothe because of a post back in day 1 which had led me to believe that Virothe was Jaqen - which it turned out to be Robo - and Virothe explained that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously (everyone dies = valar morghulis). Yet Virothe seemed adamant in going against Blood Fox after his RC. As for LaReine - looking at Dyra's list, the least important person there is Lancel Lannister (all that happens to him is that he finds out info while in bed with Cersei) and she kept talking about wanting an NK really bad, yet claims to be town ...

Well if Dyra's hunches are right about the bottom five of the list ... then LaReine's lying about being town ... there's only two that do any killing during the night but only one matters ... Dyra, hopefully you're right about this ...

unvote
    vote LaReine

Waiting to see how the votes look before I cast mine. I'm probably more inclined to vote LaReine at this point than Virothe (who was our other candidate for lynching I think.)

Wow, I come back and everyone wants to lynch the newbie, despite folks removing me from their vote, and now we're back to being a gay couple. I know I can act like a guy cause most of my friends are, but!! I feel like I act pretty femme in games and on the interwebs.

Thanks to the HELLA noisy room mates who are usually at work this time, I'm up. I believe that if I could just analyze the votes on myself, I can see who's scum. Might I add, if you lynch me tonight, you're gonna feel like a real jerk, this being my first game. Danner, you can save it for later on someone else if Krayzy's ok with that. I'd rather save this one for someone else later in the game, perhaps even myself later on if we get to that point. Now to go to my computer. Vote stays the same.

You know those boy-meets-girl kind of stories?

I just had a boy-meets-asphalt kind of story. Bike. I don't have much skin left on my arms. It hurts like hell to type.

If you will excuse me, I will not be typing much more today. I'll try to read up. But right now I really just want to sleep off the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I have been pondering this one for a few hours. I am finally confident I know how to handle it.
    But first, let's make this perfectly clear what we are moving into:

LaReine: Are you claiming you are a vanilla townie and want me to confirm that you are a vanilla townie?

Because that is all I can do for you.

If yes, we will proceed.
    If this is not what you want me to do, there may be another way forward. But you won't like it.
    This could easily be an elaborate ploy by the scum to redirect you from LaReine and leave you none the wiser could it not?