Starcraft 2 Collector Edition

Hi,

I want to buy Starcraft 2 WINGS OF LIBERTY Collector Edition.

More specific this: http://www.amazon.com/Starcraft-II-L...ngs+of+liberty

These are my questions:

Is there any EU or US version for Starcraft? I happened to buy an EU version of WOTLK Collector Edition and got screwed up because I play US.

Can anyone confirm this item is US so i can buy it without worrying about it?

Can I confirm this specific item is not used and HAS the pet code?
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2013-08-24 at 09:00 PM.

Since Heart of the Swarm was released, you just have a single Global SC2 license on your account. So you'll be fine.

Great, i just want to get the mini thor but sadly nobody sells it alone.

It's tied directly to the Collector's Edition key, it's not seperate. So that'd be why.

Yup I know, i might have a guildie to buy it for me and send me the code since the shipping to my country and stuff just costs too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even sure you can still find the WoL CE. HotS CE gives you a baneling for WoW, but the WoL one? If it isn't included in HotS anymore I'm not even sure you can still get your hands on one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the disc and box and everything that came with it, the cd and stuff is still unopened iirc. The thor was tied to the key tho, so I don't have that.

Please use the primary Starcraft 2 discussion thread for Starcraft 2 discussion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-StarCraft-2