Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Child support does not have anything to do with the childs fate at all.
    Indirectly, it does. But I really don't get what you are all arguing about at this point. I thought we all had agreed that Women should be able to decide about the baby until a sophisticated technology comes along to allow an external surrogate uterus and that Men shouldn't be liable for a child they don't want but the mother does.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I wonder, do women consider it sexual assault if it's Brad Pitt fondling their butts?
    I would consider it sexual harassment if someone I didn't give consent to grab my butt would do so, even if it was the hottest man in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    "Bodily autonomy trumps everything".....Implying men play no role in getting a women pregnant in the first place? You're a idiot.
    Bodily autonomy means women can decide to let you in, or am I understanding the word wrong? You're really pissed at women because you aren't allowed to kill babies, aren't you? What a bad person. ^^

Deleted
    I would consider it sexual harassment if someone I didn't give consent to grab my butt would do so, even if it was the hottest man in the world.

*sniff* I'll just go then.

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Are you kidding me? I'm asking you if you're seriously kidding me.

"If I look around?"

Yes, men are more falsely accused of rape than women are. That's because only about 1% of rapes are committed by women.

I haven't seen a single example in this thread backed up by any kind of significant proof. It really is just a bunch of victimization complex BS.

If you or anyone you know has been personally affected by some kind of female superiority, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise all I'm seeing is a bunch of hear-say examples.
    I think the statistic was 1/10 crimes related to rape are committed by women? But I would gather that the statistic is slightly skewed.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude... chill out. You stick it to the woman for what, 2 mins and then you're done and happy as a clam, while she deals with it for 9 months. You don't have a medical risk, they do. Every time. Ask any doctor, it's not a walk in the park for any entity involved. And because you like logic so much... how about this: It's not fair, it's not just. It's life that the woman has the last word and you don't. So grow up and fucking deal with it, instead of crying about how unfair evolution has been to you this morning... sheesh. Man up... :P
    Implying every pregnant women is at risk of dying, don't you think there's something wrong with that? So how did they handle for the last couple thousand years? The majority of women today having abortions, are just doing it because they can...not because of a fucking health risk.

Yes, but honestly... would you? This is not about "Oh, my ethical point of view is that..." I mean real world fun thought.. you walk down some street in LA, Brad Pitt walks past and grabs your ass like it's Angelina's! Would you sue him?

If the child gets aborted when the father wants one, tough luck. It's the womans body. In the other case, what does that have to do with the childs fate?
    Because then he chose to not be a part of the childrens life, but the law forces him to pay?

And I'm not going to argue with you Desareon until you recognize the fact that a women is the one being pregnant and starting at equality this fact gives the women a bonus. And reduce the amount of swearwords please.

To your question though: If a women aborts a baby because she is mad at the father or she prefers to abort the baby before it ruins her figure she is a coldhearted bitch in my opinion. It's unfair in those cases, yes of course, you are right, but forcing a women to act differently even with less reason is how exactly making it a better solution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecz View Post
    Consider basically any circumstance in which a man would be sexually harassed. It's a minor annoyance at most for us.
    That's a pretty fucking stupid thing to think.

"Bodily autonomy trumps everything".....Implying men play no role in getting a women pregnant in the first place? You're a idiot.
    u wot m8
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    No, it has something to do with whoever wants to raise it. And only those who want to raise it should pay.

I can't say I disagree with the concept, even if the activists could be a little more tactful at times. The statistics on child custody, never mind other issues, present a clear need for the movement to exist; although they could do with better representatives at times. Anyone who claims the MRAs are bullshit though, and then has the gall to claim that 3rd wave Feminism is somehow a serious movement to be taken seriously, is someone whom I can only laugh at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Implying every pregnant women is at risk of dying, don't you think there's something wrong with that? So how did they handle for the last couple thousand years? The majority of women today having abortions, are just doing it because they can...not because of a fucking health risk.
    If it didn't go perfectly, they typically died. Julia Caeser died in childbirth, as did her child.

Deleted
    Yes, but honestly... would you? This is not about "Oh, my ethical point of view is that..." I mean real world fun thought.. you walk down some street in LA, Brad Pitt walks past and grabs your ass like it's Angelina's! Would you sue him?
    I would, i'd sue the fuck out of him for being a pretentious asshole.

Looks do not give a person the ultimate authority to grasp peoples nether regions.

Deleted
    There are some many comments coming through the conversation is getting a little bit lost.

It may not have anything to do with the childs fate, but it is still something the man is forced to do whether he wants to or not, at the demand of the mother. Which in my opinion is unfair.

Implying every pregnant women is at risk, don't you think there's something wrong with that? So how did they handle for the last couple thousand years? The majority of women today having abortions, are just doing it because they can...not because of a fucking health risk.
    You do know how risky pregnancy is, right? I mean, do you really need statistics on how many women died during pregnancy or childbirth a couple hundred years ago? It's probably one of the most successful areas of medicine, becuase it's such a fucking traumatic and extreme pathological state. Especially birth. My god, you have no clue, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    No, it has something to do with whoever wants to raise it. And only those who want to raise it should pay.
    I do agree with this point of Men's Rights, though. But I feel like if it were the case I'd wake up one morning and some dude on Maury would be the father of dozens of children without paying child support. Then again that show's more than likely scripted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bodily autonomy means women can decide to let you in, or am I understanding the word wrong? You're really pissed at women because you aren't allowed to kill babies, aren't you? What a bad person. ^^
    Holy serious hell, are you fucking retarded?....

Quote Originally Posted by beingmused View Post
    Anyone who thinks that males are subjected to greater amounts of discrimination and abuse than females is dangerously stupid. Females are expected to be perfect at all sorts of contradictory things, and are judged for whichever they choose not to be. Women are expected to be both beautiful and modest, submissive and independent, innocent and slutty, career-minded and devoted mothers, etc. etc. If a man spends his entire life making tiny houses out of popsicle sticks people say "what a pioneer!" If a woman is successful in her career people say "why isn't she a mother?" Their bodies are scrutinized in ways ours are not. They get paid less, get sexually assaulted at a shockingly high rate, etc. etc.

"Men's rights" is the most pathetic movement ever, because it is just privileged assholes whining.
    "Anyone who thinks that males are subjected to greater amounts of discrimination and abuse than females is dangerously stupid."

There are studies that show that females abuse children more than men. There are studies that show women initiate divorce more than men, etc.

" Females are expected to be perfect at all sorts of contradictory things, and are judged for whichever they choose not to be. Women are expected to be both beautiful and modest, submissive and independent, innocent and slutty, career-minded and devoted mothers, etc. etc."

So are men. Men are expected to be big, strong almost invincible machines that can take all kinds of abuse and shrug it off, while still being in touch with his feelings, gentle etc etc. This double expectation extends to both genders. Yes Barbie is unrealistic... Have you freakin seen He-Man?

"If a man spends his entire life making tiny houses out of popsicle sticks people say "what a pioneer!"

No a lot of people would think he is a no life loser (not me, but a lot would say that).

"They get paid less,"

Ahh, my favorite misconception. This is true, on average men do make more money. While simultaneously making less money on average doing the same work. Now how can that possibly be? Well the reason is that there are more male doctors, lawyers, engineers and other high paying jobs. However if you take 2 waitresses or w.e one a man and one a woman facts show us women make more. Women make more doing the same jobs, but less overall because of the higher paying jobs there are less females. Oddly enough this is usually simply due to the female's preference. Women don't tend to get into math, science etc as much as men do. You could blame society for that I guess. Or perhaps the genders prefer different things (shocking i know).

"get sexually assaulted at a shockingly high rate, etc. etc."

So do men but we tend to just laugh about it as a society, "Going to prison? lol don't drop the soap!"

Men still get circumcised without their consent. Men still have a tougher time in divorce court. Making fun of men on the T.V. in commercials etc is still par for the course. Laughing about a man getting his junk chopped off is normal for t.v. Expecting a man to pay for dinner etc. Expecting a man to be chivalrous. If a girl hits you as a man you'd better laugh it off or you're a pussy. As a man if you're above age 30 or so NEVER EVER be in a room with a young child that isn't your own. As a man you're basically considered a rapist in waiting by a lot of society. I could go on and on.

Both sexes obviously have things that could be worked on. To say that men have no issues is beyond me. You need to try walking in a man's shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know how risky pregnancy is, right? I mean, do you really need statistics on how many women died during pregnancy or childbirth a couple hundred years ago? It's probably one of the most successful areas of medicine, becuase it's such a fucking traumatic and extreme pathological state. Especially birth. My god, you have no clue, right?
    Then you have clearly never heard of water birthing...

Deleted
    It may sound sexist but it is greater for the overall survival of the Human race if Women just stfu and get in the kitchen. If enough Women start standing up to the males then the Males will naturally see the Female as a danger and the Male population will mass enslave the Females.

This is a proven theory based on years of Human Society studies.