Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    True, but considering the bell uses sha energy, I think we can assume that if Varian wasn't going to use sha energy he therefor wouldn't use the bell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jediguy View Post
    Isn’t conquered? Someone hasn’t done the Silverpine quest line… the Worgen surrendered to the Forsaken. Call that what you will.

Horrible crimes? According to what court? There’s no Geneva convention in WoW, bud. Don’t like the way the Forsaken fight? Stop screwing with them.

Killing Alliance trash is perfectly A-Okay in my book. In that respect, Garrosh gets 3 gold star stickers from me.

As long as Garrosh’s focus was on our enemies, why the hell wouldn’t we enjoy his onslaught?

The Forsaken blight those who would torture and rack them (Scarlet Crusade) and those who would try to removed them from their own land (Alliance). You bring the blight upon yourself. The Orcs were deceived and subjugated by demons in the first war – something that would have never happened had your precious Dreanei never stepped foot on their planet and brought the Burning Legion there. The Goblins were fired on without provication by your Alliance. Apparently, Alliance are totally cool with attacking unarmed, civilian ships in order to cover up their dirty deeds of ambushing the world shaman on his way to save the world.

On the other hand, the Gnomes are busy eradiating their own cities, the Dwarves defile the earth in their incessant search for artifacts, humans are busy stabbing their allies in the back and driving them out of the Alliance while firing on civilian ships, the Night Elves’ arrogance is cursing Darkshore, and the Worgen are cowardly walling themselves away from the world when its need is most dire. The Draenei brought the Burning Legion to Outland, who then subjugated the orcs through deception and demon's blood. Looks like you have some nasty stains in your underpants, bro.
    I disagree with the worgen part. Walling up your borders and cutting off contact with the rest of the world isn't noble by any means, but I wouldn't call it evil either, nor does it come close to justifying invading them, especially with karma already biting them in the ass figuratively and literally with the worgen curse.

OP: While it's true that Nazgrim embodies the concept of "honor" in that he will serve his Warchief through thick or thin, it does not mean he is in the right.

And really, what is right trumps any oath we could have sworn to Garrosh. We cannot be complicit in his misdeeds simply because we swore we would serve him. When that oath was made, it was not made to be one-sided... it is understandable to expect a Warchief to have his peoples' best interest at heart, and so we would serve his will, and make that happen.

Garrosh has only the good of the orcs in mind. There's no sense in us standing idle by and accepting this, when we are trolls, Forsaken, tauren, and elves, and others. The Horde is about unity, but Garrosh has already broken that. I consider any oath to the Warchief to be null and void.

You can also look at it this way: our characters feasibly swore the oath to Thrall. Garrosh however was forced on us. I know if I had the choice, my tauren would have never swore to Garrosh, or re-affirmed his standing oath, after seeing what that numbskull did in Northrend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    OP: While it's true that Nazgrim embodies the concept of "honor" in that he will serve his Warchief through thick or thin, it does not mean he is in the right.
    it's sort of like a secret service agent that has to follow the orders of the president, no matter what. Because he's the president. thats how i think of Nazgrim anyway.
    Hi