Page 1 of 2
LastLast

My prediction of the next Expansions;

Expansion #5
    Emerald Nightmare
    3 new races; High Elf(Alliance), Ogre(Horde), Satyr(Neutral)

Expansion #6
    The Rise of Nazjatar
    1 new neutral race; Naga
    New class; Tinker

Expansion #7
    The Bridge to Argus
    New Hero class; Demon Hunter
    1 new neutral race; Arrakoa.

Deleted
    thanks....?

I get the feeling this is a mis-post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    thanks....?
    I actually wrote long details of each one; races, setting, level, proffesion, raids etc and stuff but meh

Emerald nightmare xD

My bet its gonna be a fucking time travel XPAC

The timeless isle tells me they will pull a whole continent that was hidden from the timelines and we get to go back and forward

etc etc

Please no more elves and no Emerald Dream, i'll probably quit if that happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I actually wrote long details of each one; races, setting, level, proffesion, raids etc and stuff but meh
    Was there anything to discuss in the extended version then?

No offence but there doesn't seem to be a point to this, it's just a list, I mean it's wow related but there's not really anything to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    Was there anything to discuss in the extended version then?

No offence but there doesn't seem to be a point to this, it's just a list, I mean it's wow related but there's not really anything to talk about.
    n

You mean that people would agree of another elven race and they wouldn't argue over that? Or people wouldn't argue over the Emerald Dream issue have been resolved

15+ Year Old Account
    So you didn't see any significance in the black prince mentioning a lost Titan on Azeroth, after you defeat the Thunder King? which to me would suggest a Burning Legion centered expansion, perhaps we'll face Kil'Jaeden at full strength this time around.
    Last edited by Khadgar; 2013-08-06 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Please no more elves and no Emerald Dream, i'll probably quit if that happens.
    Same here, "its all a dream" would be the worst plot ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I believe we're looking at two more expansions tops, with the last one ending around 2020.

I don't think many people will be playing this game in 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Honestly, I believe we're looking at two more expansions tops, with the last one ending around 2020.

Touche. I would be so old in 7 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Expansion #5
    Emerald Nightmare
    3 new races; High Elf(Alliance), Ogre(Horde), Satyr(Neutral)

Expansion #6
    The Rise of Nazjatar
    1 new neutral race; Naga
    New class; Tinker

Expansion #7
    The Bridge to Argus
    New Hero class; Demon Hunter
    1 new neutral race; Arrakoa.
    Oh Holy God! There's something in your suggested expansions that fill me with satisfaction ...

Very well thought out all of them, if you develop your suggestions more I will personally be happy to read them!

High Elves are not a distinct race from Blood Elves. Blood Elves are a faction of High Elves that joined the Horde because they were disheartened by the Alliances inability to stop the scourge from destroying their home and killing off most of them.

It would be like saying;

New Race: The long lost Moonsong clan of orcs join the alliance to make "High Orcs"
    Faction leader: Thrall, because Thrall is the Chuck Norris of orcs.

I already quit the game, but if Blizzard puts a playable "High Elf" race on the alliance side I'm subbing for a month just so I can quit again. If you want to play as a High Elf then join the Horde and roll a blood elf.

EDIT:
    Oh and Naga are old god corrupted Highborne.
    And Arrakoa are a bad parody of the Skexxis.

And Ogres? really? They have no motivation to join either faction.

If there's going to be a new race, it would be the Ethereals, because they have the means to traverse the twisting nether, which is what you would need to do in order to go to Argus and deal a crippling blow to the burning legion.
    Last edited by Gheld; 2013-08-06 at 12:51 PM.

*cough* Everquest and Runescape *cough*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    [B]High Elves are not a distinct race from Blood Elves.
    They are seperate peoples now though, and they would function just as well as the neutral Pandaren. I don't see the big deal.

I already quit the game, but if Blizzard puts a playable "High Elf" race on the alliance side I'm subbing for a month just so I can quit again. If you want to play as a High Elf then join the Horde and roll a blood elf.
    Blizzard would love you for this extremely weird act of defiance. A month's subscription off a hater just so they can unsub again? What more could a company ask for?

my version:

Expansion #5
    The Rise of Nazjatar
    New class; Tinker

Expansion #6
    The Bridge to Argus

i just don't ever see the emerald dream/nightmare having enough content to fill an expansion, a raid patch maybe, but never an expansion. there's always the possibility blizz pull a crapload of content out of their ass and make it an expansion, but i just dont think it's likely. a 2 part naga > burning legion story arc seems more likely imo.

the tinker class is still up for debate, as is the demonhunter, but i'm on the side of the fence that says tinkers would be more likely.

you never know though, blizz could decide to rip off pacific rim and suddenly start spawning kaiju in the middle of the maelstrom
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Emerald Nightmare is not going to happen. The lore comes from one of the most pathetically written books I have ever read and there is no way in hell blizzard is going to bring something that looks like a 14 year old wrote into wow game lore. It's best left forgotten. Everyone that says they want the Emerald Nightmare has not read Stormrage or if they have. They have not read much else to see how badly written it is.
    Aye mate

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post

If there's going to be a new race, it would be the Ethereals, because they have the means to traverse the twisting nether, which is what you would need to do in order to go to Argus and deal a crippling blow to the burning legion.
    we have already access to the Twisting Nether via Outland which was opened by a orc warlock.

Let's just give Alliance the Naaru and Horde some Dreadlords.

10+ Year Old Account

Only two more expansions within 7 years? That would be detrimental to the subscription number.