Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ....yet you failed so epicly, without actually makig any point.
    First of all Hagara is a female orc, wearing a wolf head-hood like many other orcish shamans do.

Second, Zul'jin and the entire Amani Empire were part of Doomhammers Horde during the Second war. Most abadoned the Horde after the final battle at Blackrock Spire, but some, especially the Revantusk clan still remain loyal to the Horde. In addition many of the trolls still honor him as one of the greatest heroes. I recommend you, to play WC II, Tides of Darkness.

Third of all Saurfang Junior was Commander of the Kor'kron at the Wrathgate, he was the intended future warchief... If being a commanding officer of the Horde and intended warchief does not make you "Horde", what does it in your opinon?
    Last edited by josykay; 2013-08-06 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    First of all Hagara is a female orc, wearing a wolf head-hood like many other orcish shamans do.

Second, Zul'jin and the entire Amani Empire were part of Doomhammers Horde during the Second war. Most abadoned the Horde after the final battle at Blackrock Spire, but some, especially the Revantusk clan still remain loyal to the Horde. In addition many of the trolls still honor him as one of the greatest heroes. I recommend you, to play WC II, Tides of Darkness.

Thrid of all Saurfang Junior was Commander of the Kor'kon at the Wrathgate, he was the intended future warchief... If being a commanding officer of the Horde and intended warchief does not make you "Horde", what does in your opinon?
    Clearly it's only Horde in his opinion if it commits warcrimes that it will not be punished for.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Blizzard could be using SoO to progress the worgen story line. As we know, Sylvanas will be present at SoO, but Genn Grayemane won't be. What Blizzard should be doing is make Varian and Genn take advantage from this. Have Genn lead a group of Worge/SI:7 to assist the Freedom fighters in the fight to capture Gilneas. This gives the Alliance something they are Actively doing, shows that Varian will take advantage of situations. Progresses worgen which really need it and introduce the Alliance to a part of their own story they don't get to experience, the freedom fight for Gilneas under the hands of the rebels we meet in the Gilneas zone.
    You know Genn is like 80-90 years old, yea?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    You know Genn is like 80-90 years old, yea?
    yes, 90 years old with a 20 year old son....

even then, Worgen starting zone shows he's capable of fighting

20 year old DEAD son.

You missed that part.

You know, when he commited suicide, that thing?

Deleted

even then, Worgen starting zone shows he's capable of fighting
    Maybe the worgen curse is making him powerfull? How many years is the lifespan of your average worgen?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Maybe the worgen curse is making him powerfull? How many years is the lifespan of your average worgen?
    As far as we know, immortal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    You want to know why it didn't happen? Mass complaining by Alliance players that "it's not what we want!" The scenario happened since the questline was pretty much already finished, but due to overwhelming negative reactions the devs didn't included it as originally intended.
    This point of yours is beyond stupid.

SO! Developers spend time developing a FULL storyline, manage to finish it... SCRAP IT DUE TO NEGATIVITY... and then submit two scenario's that are effectively exploring the same thing in roughly the same manner - only fragmented.

Post a reference to an article/bluepost that drills on this issue rather than hop on to accuse the customers of being displeased over playing a poorly developed faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    stop pointing fingers at Blizzard and start to point at yourselves. Horde seem to be way more easy to develop because most of our players enjoy ANYTHING that is thrown at us. If SoO was the other way around we would see Alliance players in bulk protesting about "needing help from Horde" or how biased Blizzard to let Horde "march into Stormwind" or how they look weak when Horde "let them live".

Horde ENJOY, Alliance COMPLAIN. You will never EVER have fun as we do as long as you keep this EMO attitude of crying so everyone "know" how rejected and misunderstood you "are".
    you sir spoke the absolute truth of wow <3 (i'm not sarcastic)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Are we 100% sure its a wolf helmet. It looks like it's connected to her flesh.
    Hi

Deleted
    Horde leaders: Involved almost everywhere ever since wotlk. The only one not getting any spotlight was Lor'Themar but Metzen quickly rectified that in MoP.
    Alliance leaders: Besides Wrynn and Anduin, the rest are clinically dead. Magni is even literally clinically dead.

If not for Varian being mentioned as the king by random npcs here and there, people who started playing in MoP would think the Alliance is lead by Jaina.

Even Metzen noticed this and introduced all alliance leaders in the SoO raid with some random "I like pie!" line so it doesn't become totally awkward.
    Last edited by mmoc1e03db41d6; 2013-08-06 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Every piece of armor looks like if it was connected to your flesh...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Yes, it's a female orc. We know this because of her stance and her voice, plus you can tell it's a female orc just by looking. She's wearing the most basic of Shaman helms in the game. Probably trolling, but since a lot of people seem to think she's worgen...

Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    Yes, it's a female orc. We know this because of her stance and her voice, plus you can tell it's a female orc just by looking. She's wearing the most basic of Shaman helms in the game. Probably trolling, but since a lot of people seem to think she's worgen...
    Her own back story makes it sure she wasn't worgen, "One of the first being taught the Arcane arts by the Forsaken..." sounds like a worgen to me (Sarcasm off)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Her own back story makes it sure she wasn't worgen, "One of the first being taught the Arcane arts by the Forsaken..." sounds like a worgen to me (Sarcasm off)
    Yeah, it's just plainly obvious without even knowing her story though. That's why they're probably trolling.

All wolf helmets look that way. I am forced to wonder, why anyone would even thnik, she would be a worgen. She got the ingame model of an orc, the got the voice of an orc...
    So if Harara should be a worgen, why would blizzard use an orc model for her in the first place? We got a female worgen model ingame... If there wouldn't be one, it would at least be remotely possible, that Blizzard used an other model, like they used a gnome model for Lead Sapper Blastfizzle and his crew because pre cataclysm goblins were unable to wear helmets...
    Last edited by josykay; 2013-08-06 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    Yeah, it's just plainly obvious without even knowing her story though. That's why they're probably trolling.
    Meh, if they are trolling, only shows why I don't take horde seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Have you ever looked at her head? It's a worgen.. Never have I heard such proposterous claims, labelling her as an Orc..
    Em do you mean this hagara: http://wowpedia.org/File:Hagara_TCG.jpg or this LINK

It is an orc female shaman wearing one of the iconic wolf head pieces.

I do not know were you joking or not, but hagara is definitely one sexy orc lady.

Quote Originally Posted by frumper View Post
    When you did the culling of stratholme did you not help Prince Arthas do it?

And I honestly could care less about Garrosh, this whole expansion has felt meh as far as epic story telling, and I play Horde. Cata was lack luster as well. I wanted to fight Illidan and LK when I saw the trailer to those expansions. I know Garrosh has been "building up" as we've gone through MoP, but it hasnt been the same.
    It wasn't the same, it was better.
    If you think the MoP story line is worse than the other before you are out of your mind.

The best storytelling/questing has happened in this expansion. The Pandaren are wonderful, the lore behind Pandaria is grand. Both the Sha/Mantid (5.0) and Mogu/Troll (5.2) stories were well written and interesting. I really think the weakest point story wise is SoO. The whole A vs H conflict was ok, but not that interesting. Saying that the A v H story was still better presented than anything in previous expansions. I played through both A and H stories and I liked Anduin's (and Varian) POV a lot more than the I'm suddenly a crazy bad guy Garrosh.

I mostly play Horde, but I also would like to see more interesting Alliance stories. I'd like to play Ally, but other then the RP communities making their own stories it's mostly standard medieval fantasy.

All these fantastic races (Elves, Draenei, Worgen) should get more development, and as someone mentioned already, the elves should go back to the more Aggressive and Xenophobic stance.

Deleted
    Sure it can; there's nothing intrinsic to the ALliance that makes it incapable of carrying a plot; it's just a matter of execution.

A story is a machine; it has components that interact, you input characters, mix in some conflict, and mash it around until you get some form of entertainment. Like a machine, any of these elements can enhance or detract from the output.

With the alliance, the problem is mainly a lack of internal conflict, coupled with a deficiency in characterisation. Fortunately the solution is simple, all Blizz need to do to make the Alliance interesting and capable of carrying great plotlines is to invest more time defining and expressing key characters in the Alliance, and to make them want different things to one another.

Example:

Have Greymane flirt with the Scarlet Crusade remnants and characterise him with increasingly alienating zealousness in expunging the Forsaken not only from Silverpine, but where-ever they're found. Standing by him would be the newly militaristic Jaina, whose faith in peace and the Horde has been replaced by a very tender wound. Across the aisle stands Velen and Mekkatorque each suing for peace and understanding against the majority, albeit for different reasons. Velen very much believes in mercy, forgiviness, and unity as children of the light. Mekkatorque on the other hand is tiring of sending his people to die in a seemingly endless conflict with no advantage to gnomekind, and no reclamation of Gnomeregan in sight. He is seriously considering dropping out of the Alliance all together; only his ties to the Bronzebeards stay him from doing so, but theur influence on Ironforge is slipping.

Moira is rallying more and more of the disparate Dark Iron factions under her son's (her) rule, bolstering what was once a dismissable refugee faction into a comparable force within Ironforge alongside the Wildhammers and Bronzebeards. Anti-dark-iron sentiments are rife, and the inevitable issue of Dagran Thaurissan II's succession is a divisive one. Moira herself is overtly pursuing a 'Dowager Empress' role, with credible threats of civil war being the only thing that prevents this fantasy from coming to fruition, for now. Peace remains in Ironforge, for now, but the tension is thich enough to cut with a knife. Tyrande wrestles with internal questions of confidence in her rule, with accusations that she is a supplicant to Varian's will, and is not the ruthless leader she once was. Though in her heart she trusts in Varian, and supports Velens lofty hope for peace in Azeroth, she is deeply conflicted; part of her truly wishes to do the popular thing and mobilise Darnassus at full capacity to purge Kalimdor of the Horde, abandoning the defensive front entirely.