Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Dude, awesome guide making skills! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mgs View Post
    Simca,

fantastic guide, thank you.

One specific question though - you say accessing Blazing Chest (7) is possible without Legendary Cloak, while CM Zarhym doesn't seem to think so - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3641?page=3#48

I haven't tried doing it myself yet, so thought I'll post a question here in case you are checking.
    It's reachable w/o the cloak. So far.

Quote Originally Posted by mgs View Post
    Simca,

fantastic guide, thank you.

One specific question though - you say accessing Blazing Chest (7) is possible without Legendary Cloak, while CM Zarhym doesn't seem to think so -
    I haven't tried doing it myself yet, so thought I'll post a question here in case you are checking.
    It's in a side room to the left, not part of the main courtyard where Ordos is.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do the daily chests work? Do they reset at 2:00 AM, or w/e time the dailies reset, or is actually a 24 hour timer sort of deal? Sorry if its somewhere in the comments, I looked, but not extremely well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakey View Post
    How do the daily chests work? Do they reset at 2:00 AM, or w/e time the dailies reset, or is actually a 24 hour timer sort of deal? Sorry if its somewhere in the comments, I looked, but not extremely well.
    It seems like some will reset every 24, but not all.

I'm also wondering about the celestial cache you get from killing the celestial bosses. Is it not a guaranteed drop rate? Is it one per character per week, or one per account per week? I've killed several of the bosses across 2 toons, and only landed one box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big KUDOS's for that guide. I've just done the achievements following this guide, and it was as awesome and accurate as it possibly gets.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post

I'm also wondering about the celestial cache you get from killing the celestial bosses. Is it not a guaranteed drop rate? Is it one per character per week, or one per account per week? I've killed several of the bosses across 2 toons, and only landed one box.
    From what I know, its one per week, but I'm not sure if its per account or per character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post

Celestial bosses are like 1 world boss.. Doesn't matter which one of the 4 you kill, you get either 1 cache or a gear item, per week.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Daily ("D"): As the name implies, these chests can be looted once per day, unlike the majority of the island's chests. All of them are in places that require effort (and even some platforming skills) to reach. Additionally, they all drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune in addition to a medium amount of Timeless Coins and a possible epic token."

Is the Daily reset of daily chest as realms dailies reset or is it a 24 hour reset from time you looted it before....the chest on the ship marked as a daily I got yesterday is not showing to me today....so that sort of tells me its a 24 hour CD from when you loot ...cause I looted that one late last nite.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    "Is the Daily reset of daily chest as realms dailies reset or is it a 24 hour reset from time you looted it before....the chest on the ship marked as a daily I got yesterday is not showing to me today....so that sort of tells me its a 24 hour CD from when you loot ...cause I looted that one late last nite.
    I did all those chests as soon as the servers came up yesterday, and I just logged on, over 30 hours later, and none of the 3 daily chests are available.

I'm having the same issue with the daily chests not respawning.

The mossy chests do seem to respawn however; I've looted 20 so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like all three Daily chests changed to Weekly when Patch 5.4 was released.

Rope Drop Tracking Quest
    Pillar Hopping Tracking Quest
    Pirate Ship Mast Tracking Quest

Will update guide soonish, have to redo picture :<
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it correct that the chests on this guide numbered 1-7 are a one time only per character thing, and ONLY the ones "W" and "D" can be looted more than once?

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Looks like all three Daily chests changed to Weekly when Patch 5.4 was released.

Rope Drop Tracking Quest
    Pillar Hopping Tracking Quest
    Pirate Ship Mast Tracking Quest

Will update guide soonish, have to redo picture :<
    sad to hear but i kinda figured.

good guide also

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    sad to hear but i kinda figured.

good guide also
    The "platformy" chests would have got really old really quickly if they were daily.

Great guide, using it on all my chars, just a small issue, i fucked up with tomtom on one char.

what im trying to say, is there any macro or something to see that you have chests left to open?

You can drink invisible potion if you can't go invisible naturally and run behind that smoldering chest with all the elites around it and grab the loot.

This guide is amazing. Thank you very much.

What we just did:

We took the albatros route (started at Mossgreen Lake) and dropped to the highest elevation point northwest of the Ordon Sanctuary. Then we levitated into the area with the chest containing the Burden of Eternity and cleared the area (none of us had the legendary cloak). Now we put up a summoning stone and started teleporting in our twinks to loot the chest (this also works with characters below lvl 90, see screenshot #2).

Then we promoted the offer to summon random people in to /1. Some even gave us voluntary tips. The favor was widely appreciated.

Last edited by Luzzifus; 2013-09-12 at 03:34 PM.

I'm confused. I opened all chest day 1 and have yet to see any of them respawn. Are all of the in a weekly reset?