Who would win and why

Who would win in a fight? The Human torch or Pyro

Deleted
    Jonny Storm wins because any flame below 1 million degrees Fahrenheit cannot hurt him he reached planck temperature too.

Pyro would get murdered... He's practically a normal human. Two fire based characters, one can't generate his own fire, can't fly, burns like anyone else and is very limited with the fire he can control as more powerful, or larger fire constructs take more concentration to maintain. Johnny Storm is almost completely immune to heat in general, he technically uses plasma, not fire, so Pyro can't even attempt to control Johnny's powers, and Johnny can literally turn off Pyro's powers if he's within about 80 feet of him. Pyro doesn't stand even a small chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    My money is on Aquaman. Water > Fire.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I would say Human Torch. Well - he's completely made of fire ^_^

isn't the human torch able to go to basically supernova level heat with plasma?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Johnny Storm, of course. The Human Torch would kick Pyro's rear just be looking at him!

... though, Batman would grunt and then be annoyed by the fight and kick their asses.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..