Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trictagon View Post
    this is interesting. my 3 coins got me CDR trinket, WF weapon, and tier gloves. Ended normal malkrok at like 278k as BM (straight single target fight), feelsgoodman.jpg. WTB working WorldofLogs
    My 3 coins got me 27 gold, 93 gold, and 31 gold. However, I did get the Flex CDR Trinket and 5th boss weapon, not a terrible first day but I burned through my coins quicker than I expected.

Deleted
    Is femaledwarf bugged or what?
    As SV haste -> crit -> mastery i sim 216k dps and when i changed to crit -> mastery -> haste i dropped to 193k.
    Also, BM is way 8.6k better for me, thats a big defference then the +3k we have seen earlier in the thread.

Deleted
    FD has always been far from perfect at calculating haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    FD has always been far from perfect at calculating haste.
    Yea i used simulationcraft now instead and it gives me crit -> haste -> mastery as the best for survival.
    Something i find odd thought is that haste sims much better then crit for BM with haste at 3.68 and crit at 3.10.

Deleted
    Using simC for my char gives me a stat prio of Haste = 3.55, Mastery = 3,22 and Crit 3,19. That stat prio gave me the following numbers in simC on my hunter Urgebeast 246255 dps. Which makes me feel like going Haste with 2p is valid although that it is somewhat fight dependant if you would go for crit or mastery as the stat after haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Well. My bad I misread the posts and thought it meant to have been posted in the monk thread. My bad. Trying to move this back to the hunter forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, it's back to the hunters forums.

To answer your question: we will still have Real PPM effects that scale off of haste. Remember only agi procs don't scale with haste. So with that in mind, I am pretty sure we will see crit > haste > mastery for SV and something like haste = crit > mastery for BM or crit > haste > mastery.
    Any RPPM proc that increases your stats for a duration will no longer have the proc rate buffed by haste. The double-dipping they're talking about is, you get more haste for more procs AND the procs are better, because you get more attacks at the higher stats during EACH proc.

The ONLY RPPM procs that will remain haste-boosted are ones that deal damage, like the T15 4-piece, which simply deals % weapon damage.

The Cleave and Double Strike trinkets have haste-boosted RPPM. Most of the others don't.
    Last edited by Kingoomieiii; 2013-09-12 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by urgebear View Post
    Using simC for my char gives me a stat prio of Haste = 3.55, Mastery = 3,22 and Crit 3,19. That stat prio gave me the following numbers in simC on my hunter Urgebeast 246255 dps. Which makes me feel like going Haste with 2p is valid although that it is somewhat fight dependant if you would go for crit or mastery as the stat after haste.
    Never trust Stat weights sim Reforge Plots instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingoomieiii View Post
    Any RPPM proc that increases your stats for a duration will no longer have the proc rate buffed by haste. The double-dipping they're talking about is, you get more haste for more procs AND the procs are better, because you get more attacks at the higher stats during EACH proc.

The ONLY RPPM procs that will remain haste-boosted are ones that deal damage, like the T15 4-piece, which simply deals % weapon damage.

The Cleave and Double Strike trinkets have haste-boosted RPPM. Most of the others don't.
    I see a lot of people seem to have a lot of troubles to understand how RPPM's gonna work in 5.4 -you explained it really well .

Considering the fact that I've got two trinkets that wont be affected by haste anymore (Rentaki and Bad Juju) I'm running Crit>Haste>Mastery build on my hunter atm.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Deleted
    so what is best for BM hunter atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post
    I see a lot of people seem to have a lot of troubles to understand how RPPM's gonna work in 5.4 -you explained it really well .

Considering the fact that I've got two trinkets that wont be affected by haste anymore (Rentaki and Bad Juju) I'm running Crit>Haste>Mastery build on my hunter atm.
    The increased PPM and auto set to 120 seconds since last proc means they are generally always proccing within the first 5 seconds of a boss fight, at least on my Boomkin. Yet to raid on Hunter.

From AskMrRobot:

Survivor Stats => Agi > Hit=Exp > Crit > Mastery > Haste

Any thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardpe View Post
    From AskMrRobot:

Survivor Stats => Agi > Hit=Exp > Crit > Mastery > Haste

Any thoughts?
    i was curious about that as well.. female dwarf seems broken atm and i tried looking at elitist jerks icy veins etc and no one else is saying this... any confirmation on this being best way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingoomieiii View Post
    If you're talking about the cleave and multistrike procs, those aren't RPPM, they're just straight proc chances with no ICD.

Quote Originally Posted by furfmonkey View Post
    i was curious about that as well.. female dwarf seems broken atm and i tried looking at elitist jerks icy veins etc and no one else is saying this... any confirmation on this being best way to go?
    www.simulationcraft.org

What do you mean by broken? My site is definitely not ideal for generating stat weights, simulationcraft is far better for that, but as far as I know there's nothing specifically broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeherah View Post
    What do you mean by broken? My site is definitely not ideal for generating stat weights, simulationcraft is far better for that, but as far as I know there's nothing specifically broken.
    didnt mean to insult just have seen info saying haste is overvalued on several sources just wondering if mastery is a better stat is all in the priority

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    simulationcraft posts "optimal" numbers with hunters doing a
    perfect rotation never moving unrealistic numbers

Not necessarily (you might be surprised how flexible simcraft is), though in general you're right, particularly in numbers people post. But that's what *all* sims/spreadsheets/calculators do. They tell you an upper bound on performance in perfect situations with no other mechanics, with a goal of drawing conclusions that you combine with situational information (fight mechanics, personal play skill, etc) to make decisions about your character.
    Valen - Temerity of Windrunner (25H US #15) - always recruiting!

10+ Year Old Account
    im just super curious as to why mr robot is telling me to reforge out of haste and into crit mastery... before i spend the gold etc i am looking for any info as to why if you wanna look me up im Hawkeye on exodar us

The only reason people went full on haste was due to RPPM, now that it's fixed and not double-dipping it's crit ahead, not too sure on the second stat though....I've seen lots of people say haste > mastery and vice versa.

As a programmer "broken" has a more specific meaning than I think you were going for there My site is definitely not ideal for stat weights due to the limitations of the tool. Simulationcraft can do a better job with it, although you have to know what you're doing to get good results. You would want to run it yourself with your own configuration options instead of relying on the public profiles that get posted. It has a lot of useful features but it's definitely more of a power user tool.

didnt mean to insult just have seen info saying haste is overvalued on several sources just wondering if mastery is a better stat is all in the priority

- - - Updated - - -