Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Pirates, nagas, water?....../shiver

Please no.
    Oh wow thank you for your original and meaningful comment ..../sarcasm

OT: Sounds very good OP, even if this never happens its definitely an expansion I would love to play. Reminds me of the darker vibe we had in BC/Wrath.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Actually kind of looks cool.

Shameless bump with a just over a month until Blizzcon. If TDB is the next expac, I wonder how accurate I was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raseri View Post
    Sorry OP, can't help but laugh that you jumped the gun and it turns out to be a hoax. Maybe we will see what everyone wants after all, the Legion theme.
    I'd rather see the new expansion closesly resembling what the OP posted than Burning Crusade 2.

so far this is way more interesting than that heroes of whatever. Dark below = looming threat, so far most viable name for an xpac. Really doubt underwater combat, but water theme is fine. The more I think about it the more I like it.

Interestingly enough it uses the only space left on the map lol. The center of it.

I thought this thread was dead....

10+ Year Old Account
    Like to be fair, living in Azeroth must suck. You beat Arthas? Well fuck you, now you have Deathwing... OH! So you beat Deathwing did ya? WELL FUCK YOU! Here enjoy Garrosh... I feel sorry for the citizens of Azeroth, danger is around every corner.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd still like deamon themed expansion more, but still i think it got alot of sense lorewise. Zones,bosses etc. it could be intersting.

God job, very intersting expansion concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Like to be fair, living in Azeroth must suck. You beat Arthas? Well fuck you, now you have Deathwing... OH! So you beat Deathwing did ya? WELL FUCK YOU! Here enjoy Garrosh... I feel sorry for the citizens of Azeroth, danger is around every corner.
    hah! Not to mention the ever looming threat of the burning legion returning at any given time.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I approve! I still think this would be an awesome expansion to do.

Hoax or not, I like the idea of it, and hope it or something similar like it, is the next expansion. This has the potential to be the greatest expansion ever.

Here's why...

Nothing is more adventurous and exciting then exploring the ocean and various islands. It's in part to why the Pirate movies were so popular, it's adventure, discovery, mystery, and excitement wrapped into one big expansion taco. Also this takes wow back to how it used to be, to some extent, before the lore began to be made as it went. Azshara and N'Zoth would have been the logical next step after Arthas, as she was the only remaining big bad. However I will pay respect to Cata and MoP for building up the possible Lore for a South Seas Expansion. We're going back to expected "Big Bads" and if you ask me Illidan, Arthas, and Azshara make my top 3 of iconic villains, (excluding Serages).

Besides the point, at face value, you have major enemies like the Naga, which have always been bad ass and a favourite of a large portion of the community. Couple that with some Pirate factions, (who doesn't like pirates). It's just such an interesting enemy. Those are just the ones to expect at face value, we'll probably get like a cool faction of enemy trolls, and Vrykul as they are a sea fairing race. On top of that, we may also see the Emerald Dream, as there seems to be a connection to N'Zoth and the Nightmare, and that's been just as popular and demanded as a Demon Hunter as a class. I would love to see new races brought in for the Horde and Alliance, to help build upon the lore, obviously i'd like to see ogre's, they're usually aboard pirate ships and etc. Hopefully the Alliance get a sub-faction of Vrykul that have developed a different culture then the ones in Northrend. And last but not least ... we'll probably see more Murlocs! MRRRRGRGRLGRGLRGLRLGRGLRGLLLL

I definitely hope we get more "fun" options like new models, sub-races, and maybe two new races, and if i'm being greedy a class!

Blizzard couldn't have skipped a Blizzcon for nothing...I'm hoping for a lot this expansion, and I think Blizzard will deliver, dropping Blizzcon last year, coupled with dropping subs, I hope Blizzard plans on hitting this one out of the park, and giving us everything we could want or dream or simply what an expansion could offer all in one!

Think about a South Seas or Emerald Dream themed class... Tinker? Dragonsworn? Pirate? Who knows, but they all sound fun and exciting. I only hope for as much content as possible.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-10-01 at 02:54 AM.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want more pirates! South Seas and all that! Yargh!
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I approve! I still think this would be an awesome expansion to do.
    I approve of your approval <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I'm pretty convinced The Dark Below is the next WoW expansion - what else could it be?
    May I ask y u think this

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post

Nothing is more adventurous and exciting then exploring the ocean and various islands.
    lol
    Many landscapes are more adventurous than exploring ocean and islands. It's simply taste after all and that is highly personal.

Underground
    An alien planet

It's not about the ocean, but how well it's been designed and how much content it offers

10+ Year Old Account
    Scary moment where it's been proven that "The Dark Below" form, wasn't the expansion, but the actual hoax. Think there was an actual application sent in, if I recall.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    I think this is a fairly good guess what there could be, but the lack of Kul Tiras is notable, I think it will finally be revealed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nekai View Post
    hah! Not to mention the ever looming threat of the burning legion returning at any given time.
    And gnomes... oh the gnomes...

Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    I think this is a fairly good guess what there could be, but the lack of Kul Tiras is notable, I think it will finally be revealed.
    Yeah, sorry, completely slipped my mind. I think Kul Tiras, in this instance, could make an appearance as a major patch content island, similar to the Isle of Thunder with strong story development, perhaps new world pvp zone like Wintergrasp/TB and new pvp/raid instance likes Vaults/Baradin Hold. Could be intersting!