Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    So Y'Shaarj is more dead, than a dead husk, but still has a beating heart that whispers? Okay. Still Sha are unique to him(Y'SHAarj. C'Thun would release the Thu and N'zoth the Zo. Dunno about Yogg'Saron.

I don't believe Blizzard either, but if they are still 100% genuine about Y'Shaarj being dead-dead, the distinction is there. We know that, at the least, C'Thun and Yogg-Saron were not killed. That's all.

So Y'Shaarj is more dead, than a dead husk, but still has a beating heart that whispers? Okay. Still Sha are unique to him(Y'SHAarj. C'Thun would release the Thu and N'zoth the Zo. Dunno about Yogg'Saron.

I'm alive. You cannot resurrect me.
    Yogg releases a miasma of death and destruction.

Well, looks like 5.4 was pushed back to 9/10. Kinda makes me think that they need an expansion teaser announcement even more now, what with FFXIV being released next week. Even a 20 sec. teaser would get people pumped and excited about the game and expansion.
    Last edited by Chudah; 2013-08-21 at 03:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yogg releases a miasma of death and destruction.
    Named what?

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    People are aware if Naga are introduced, it'll likely be as a Horde race or a neutral race, right?

My money's on neutral.

If they're an Alliance race, literally the only way I could see it happening is if Alleria returns, revealed to be transformed into a naga by N'zoth, and leading a Naga rebellion against Azshara, ending up becoming the Alliance Naga leader.

Or they could join the Alliance (because they have more night elf lore than they have Horde lore.. which is about.. zero?) and try to work to gain the trust of the night elves and atone through battling Azshara and her minions alongside the Alliance?

If they make Naga a Horde race, they're nuts. Either Alliance or Neutral.

Named what?
    GG
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't believe Blizzard either, but if they are still 100% genuine about Y'Shaarj being dead-dead, the distinction is there. We know that, at the least, C'Thun and Yogg-Saron were not killed. That's all.
    The "corpse" of C'Thun was known to whisper to people in the Cho'gall - Me'dan story arc
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelicSlayer23 View Post
    Just wanted to mention in case people have not seen it but Blizzard just released the name of the expansion on their D3 homepage as "The Reaper of Souls" so the trademark seems 100% legit for The Dark Below.
    WUT. Just watched that kinda Cinematic. AWESOME. So hope's up for a TDB Trailer on Gamescom!

I doubt trailer. Maaaybe teaser.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    WUT. Just watched that kinda Cinematic. AWESOME. So hope's up for a TDB Trailer on Gamescom!
    Isn't the Blizzard section of Gamescom over?

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    The "corpse" of C'Thun was known to whisper to people in the Cho'gall - Me'dan story arc

Yes? :P

Like I said. I don't agree that Y'Shaarj is as dead as Blizzard says he is.

But C'Thun and Yogg-Saron aren't dead, that's for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Well, looks like 5.4 was pushed back to 9/10. Kinda makes me think that they need an expansion teaser announcement even more now, what with FFXIV being released next week. Even a 20 teaser would get people pumped and excited about the game and expansion.

Supposedly 5.4 is playable at gamescom. That's the big wow attraction. And now they say it's been pushed back like 3 weeks? Bullsh*t. They simply lied about the big wow event. It will be the teaser. Can you imagine? Metzen saying: Let's watch the 5.4 trailer again, shall we? Lights go off..and on the screen: the TDB teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    What would they have to announce for Blizzcon if they announced The Dark Below as the next WoW expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Or they could join the Alliance (because they have more night elf lore than they have Horde lore.. which is about.. zero?) and try to work to gain the trust of the night elves and atone through battling Azshara and her minions alongside the Alliance?

If they make Naga a Horde race, they're nuts. Either Alliance or Neutral.
    A race doesn't need Horde lore to join the Horde. They need a reason to join the Horde, as in, their past lore, which you're so fond of, puts them sharply at odds with the Alliance, which means they're more likely to turn to the Horde for support than the Alliance.

Also, I highly doubt we'll see another neutral race.

What would they have to announce for Blizzcon if they announced The Dark Below as the next WoW expansion
    All the actual details and information about the expansion.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2013-08-21 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    A race doesn't need Horde lore to join the Horde. They need a reason to join the Horde, as in, their past lore, which you're so fond of, puts them sharply at odds with the Alliance, which means they're more likely to turn to the Horde for support than the Alliance.

Also, I highly doubt we'll see another neutral race.

So, you mean they'd copy the blood elf story that most of the Alliance hated because it was a more fitting Alliance race given to the Horde?

No. They can easily implement Naga as an Alliance race and make them work the Alliance and the night elves' trust. Yes, it can be done without Horde lore, but when there is more Alliance lore to fit with the race, it makes more sense to make them Alliance than Horde. Maybe if neither sides had any fitting lore to befit a certain playable race, you could say that.

Even so, I prefer them being neutral. But if they're not, they should be Alliance.

That would defeat the purpose of it being an element of surprise since people would be aware what the major event at Blizzcon would be

Exactly. The teaser doesn't have to be much. Maybe have a camera moving down through the water as it gets darker and darker (ominous music playing), and as we reach the darkness, 2 glowing evil eyes open up....then we cut to the title logo fading to black. That's seriously all they would need and people would go friggen nuts.

Deleted
    1. Beta invites
    2. Next Warchief
    3. Something for StarCraft 2
    4. Corgis Unleashed
    5. Stuff about the WarCraft movie
    6. Lost Vikings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Do you know anything about Kaldorei lore?
    I know the Night Elves dispise Azshara and her highborne elves, if they didn't accept the Blood Elves into the Alliance why would they accept the naga