Deleted
    Reaper of souls was registered pretty fast, while this one still is pending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Keep Dreaming. The Legion Invasion WILL. NOT. BE. NEXT.

Deleted
    I have not said anything about legion. I am just saying that "dark below" is not wow expansion.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Yeah, another funny thing. All TDB threads talk about Ny'alotha, but one question was never raised. The puzzle box talks about the Land of Ny'alotha and the City of Ny'alotha. Is it like Stormwind? A Kingdom AND a city? Maybe the continent of Ny'alotha has the Zone of Ny'alotha with the black forest and a raid: The City of Ny'alotha.
    Hard to say. Also calls it a Black Forest.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    What about a potential redevelopment of the Abyssal Maw raid?
    Very possible it may return in some form, though I doubt it will be set in Vash'jir now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Reaper of souls had to be pushed through to full registration, because of the announcement.
    Dark Below is not ready to be announced yet, so they can just sit on the application.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post

Very possible it may return in some form, though I doubt it will be set in Vash'jir now.
    Ny'alotha isn't the black forest, it is in and or near the black forest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Reaper of souls had to be pushed through to full registration, because of the announcement.
    Dark Below is not ready to be announced yet, so they can just sit on the application.
    Not believeable excuse.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering we won't hear about this until Blizzcon, I'm not too concerned about the speed.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Just give me any example of trademark application that has been pending for as long time or longer than the dark below and which has been registered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ny'alotha isn't the black forest, it is in and or near the black forest.
    The Black Forest is in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-08-22 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    The way I see it, the Black forest is around the city. Or maybe the black forest IS the city. Dunno. Well I'm gonna make a poll.

If Reaper of Souls was registered, which we don't know as Reaper of Souls is listed as a trademark rather than a registered trademark (as the name implies the former can be called a trademark without actually being registered, a simple filing is enough to grant priority) then it was registered in an unknown country via the Madrid Protocol.

RoS is still in the examination phase of application in both Europe (just like TDB and Hearthstone) and the US (just like Hearthstone.) On average it takes 7 months from application to registration.

To put it in perspective, MoP wasn't a fully registered trademark until about 2 months *after* its release:

http://wowpedia.org/Mists_of_pandaria

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=85...e=statusSearch

RoS will not be a registered trademark for quite some time, nor will TDB or even Hearthstone.

- - - Updated - - -

Just give me any example of trademark application that has been pending for as long time or longer than the dark below and which has been registered.
    The trademark registration process can take years if there are complications. This is nothing.

http://www.uspto.gov/main/faq/t250067.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Not believeable excuse.
    It is both believable and plausible.
    Last edited by D4NNYB0Y; 2013-08-23 at 09:27 AM.

Mists of Pandaria:

Filing date: 22/08/2011
    Date of registration: 24/01/2012

OT: If The Dark Below turns out to be true, any of these ideas would make me resub in a heartbeat.
    -.-

Deleted
    Not me. Don't have the money. But would make me want to.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    If Reaper of Souls was registered, which we don't know as Reaper of Souls is listed as a trademark rather than a registered trademark (as the name implies the former can be called a trademark without actually being registered, a simple filing is enough to grant priority) then it was registered in an unknown country via the Madrid Protocol.

RoS is still in the examination phase of application in both Europe (just like TDB and Hearthstone) and the US (just like Hearthstone.) On average it takes 7 months from application to registration.

RoS will not be a registered trademark for quite some time, nor will TDB or even Hearthstone.

- - - Updated - - -

The trademark registration process can take years if there are complications. This is nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

It is both believable and plausible.

So whats the complication? Got any example of other trademarks taking so long?

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    So whats the complication? Got any example of other trademarks taking so long?
    Mists of Pandaria:

Filing date: 22/08/2011
    Date of registration: 24/01/2012
    it was a few posts above yours.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by lo0ney View Post

OT: If The Dark Below turns out to be true, any of these ideas would make me resub in a heartbeat.
    Jokes on you, I'm from the future.
    I don't seriously expect anyone else to use it though. It's my signature.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Jokes on you, I'm from the future.
    I don't seriously expect anyone else to use it though. It's my signature.
    I'll say TDB. Tee-dee-bee. That's not hard. 'Dah-Low' sounds silly, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post

Makes me think of:

J. Lo.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I don't like the DB, it doesn't have the same crispness as "Bee See", too many "tbdbdb" sounds.
    I find "DaLow amusing because even though it's taken from the "Dark Below" part, it still represents the "the" via "Da".

In all seriousness I'll probably just use "Dark Below" or "Below" when typing in-game and on forums after the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Makes me think of:

J. Lo.
    It's destined for fame.