Page 1 of 89
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Hearthstone No Beta Club

No beta key for me yet!

Mod Edit: Just a friendly reminder everyone, this thread is for chatting and banter about not having beta access yet, we do not allow begging or trading or selling of keys in here, or anywhere else on the forum. Trying to do such things will likely get your account in trouble.

Secondary Mod Edit: Giving away extra keys is fine, as long as it's not a trade for something else, or selling the key. However, begging is not allowed. If it continues, we will close this thread and any additional threads of the sort. Which will eliminate the place for people to offer up extra keys. So play nice, and don't beg, since you'll only hurt yourselves and others.

If you are offering up a key, please edit your post when it is claimed and unavailable; this is for your benefit rather than ours, since it will keep you from being spammed with more requests.
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-11-23 at 03:40 PM.
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Me neither, but I'm Europe; we're excluded once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Well thats gotta suck

Deleted
    I feel you, brother. At least we still have the hope and the anticipation of maybe getting in when Europe gets a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    woot party us no beta are living it up in here
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Never ever personally gotten into a beta before with Blizzard products.
    Only beta I've played of theirs is my friends MoP beta via Annual Pass.

So you get the Hearthesteed mount in WoW for purchasing something in the beta of Hearthstone? Seems a little odd that they would exclude people like that.
    I'm honestly expecting Beta-Buy-In's like a heap of companies have picked up recently.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not excluded. Beta will come to Europe as soon as US and others have suffered the more critical errors.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    We're not excluded. Beta will come to Europe as soon as US and others have suffered the more critical errors.
    The problem is that it's US and EVERYONE else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The problem is that it's US and EVERYONE else.
    And to be Europe. They've clerified that before. Wouldn't make sense to make a world wide game, and then leave out a big chunk. I recall seing that Europe will get it if the beta seems stable enough.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I know we're not entirely excluded, but we are excluded from the current wave, and nearly the entire world is in it.

I feel you, brother. At least we still have the hope and the anticipation of maybe getting in when Europe gets a shot.
    Aye, a great silver lining; there's still hope for us!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know we're not entirely excluded, but we are excluded from the current wave, and nearly the entire world is in it.

Aye, a great silver lining; there's still hope for us!
    That is right, the first wave of 6. It's not that bad. I'll just sit back and relax. I'll be very sad if I were to lose out on it, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no love from Blizzard... EU is a much bigger market than US, yet we're screwed over and over..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

C-c-can i join your c-c-club...?
    I like my coffe like my mages.

no beta for me unfortunately. I got sc2, cata, mop, d3, hots. Hoping I'll get one for hearthstone as it is a game I'm genuinely interested in trying (and also, I want the mount you get for buying decks in beta). I even entered that key giveaway comp advertised on front page. MAYBE SOON!

Waiting for a Europe wave badly... Hope we are added very soon and not towards middle-end of the beta :/

So far had Cata beta, D3 and SC2 betas... Lucky I suppose couldn't get MoP sadly because Annual Pass isn't working here, sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    C-c-can i join your c-c-club...?
    All no betas are welcome to join us

Still waiting for Europe to be allowed in on the fun. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

So you get the Hearthesteed mount in WoW for purchasing something in the beta of Hearthstone? Seems a little odd that they would exclude people like that.
    I'm honestly expecting Beta-Buy-In's like a heap of companies have picked up recently.
    i got into the D3 beta but i didnt know cause never checked lol i downloaded it a week later game come out lol but i got thing to say i was in beta
    Mage: Using the Mage spell Blink will now attract the attention of creepy angel statues. Don’t “Blink.”
    Game play videos News and just plain randomness check out
    Lio's Random Gaming
    my Facebook page My twitter

!
    LOL. Very true indeed.

And it IS odd as cool down and lag etc are a non factor.

They even said that as long as you have a US BattleNet account you can log in from Mars if residing there....

Odd ...
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-08-17 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

Nah as far as I have read on WoWHead, for buying a pack/s in the beta, you get golden edition of that Mekkatorque that is unobtainable in any way in game including other packs/forging.

Think Heartsteed will be something else.