Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I bet you enjoy classic literature too......
    Come on Rich, 15 posts, a name thats CODPRO, and THAT kind of post? ou know what that means!

Quote Originally Posted by Psynyx View Post
    Science says that transgender is in fact real and there are many documented cases in which the cat scanned brains of transgender people do not align with the norm of the sex in which they were born. Meaning that nature played a VERY cruel joke to which science has found a means by which it can be fixed.

Are you sure that you learned everything that can be known about the human body in biology? Seems you missed a few classes.
    Seems like you missed a few of my posts as well.

Why does it make me/other people assholes to say "I don't care how you feel or identify, my thoughts are MINE, and you have no business telling me how to think of you."

As long as I'm not taking your rights away, why do you care what I think?

This post applies to everything from transgender issues to race, gender, and skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Young_(wrestler)

Darren Young is now the first openly gay and on the active roster, WWE professional wrestler. No changes are planed to WWE 14 video game, to differentiate between the straight Darren Young from last week and the now openly gay one. There is a lesson in there somewhere...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Shangshang View Post
    This is the same argument that if gays get married so will dogs. It's a bad argument.
    Actually, it's a good argument and your argument of analogy is a bad one, imo. Anodur takes your argument and applies it to other people claiming to be something different than what they were born as. Why does this concept work in the case of sex & gender but does not work in other cases? The principle is the same.

So tell me, if someone thought they were a dragon trapped in a human's body, would it be offensive to refer to them as a human? After all, they could say the same thing that has been said here: "Species is not found between the double helix of your DNA, it's found between your ears in the depths of your mind." Same argument, just as nonsensical.

It is no an insult to call a spade a spade. If you were born with an x and y chromosome, you are a boy. If you were born with two x chromosomes, you are a girl. End of story. Pretending to be something else is nothing more than adult make-believe and is extremely deceptive to those around you, as you present yourself as one sex when, in fact, you are another. That's what I find offensive about the whole transgender issue; a deceptive masquerade that deceives and disorients the sexual appetites and perceptions of others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Come on Rich, 15 posts, a name thats CODPRO, and THAT kind of post? ou know what that means!
    I know, but to say it is an infractable offence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    Why does it make me/other people assholes to say "I don't care how you feel or identify, my thoughts are MINE, and you have no business telling me how to think of you."

Because only specific people are allowed to use the argument that " this is what my brains tells me"

To say gay people haven't done great things is saying I don't know how to use google search lol.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xXzCoDProxXz View Post

What has, especially straight white male done? Invented gasoline engine, electricity, wheel, Internet, all sorts of firearms, tools, nuclear weaponry the list goes on
    What has a woman done? Lets see, gave birth, invented a bunch of laundry tools, fork, invented radiation, invented all sorts of food...list goes on as well
    maybe beacause homosexuailty wasn't accepted so much back then, look up Alan Turing.

this is probably one of the worst posts i have ever read.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Some people might get angry if you imply they look like the other gender.
    If it's needed, you have to ask. If it's not needed, I like 'they'.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

This post applies to everything from transgender issues to race, gender, and skill.
    When did this change from what we identify someone as to their face to what we think they are?

Deleted

People love drama, that's why it matters. They need to make issues where there are none.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure why this hasn't been closed yet, but sexuality threads aren't allowed here. Closed.