Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

SoO rerolling classes?

anyone rolling a new main for this teir? Im sticking with my hunter through thick and thin. BUTI have a prot warrior on deck if the need arrises I find prot warrioring pretty fun(collecting secrets atm). Anyone else?

I'm in the process of leveling a monk, but I'm planning on sticking with my hunter even though I'm concerned about the class. I have a monk in the works to take over tanking if we need to swap things around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sticking with my Enhancement Shaman come hell or high water. If the PTR is to be believed then both are incoming.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Deleted
    Switching to Rogue from Hunter.

Our melee squad arranged their summer holidays for the release week (they did this months ago so can't fault them everyone likes holiday time )

So I'm filling the gap till we fill back up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Sticking with my Enhancement Shaman come hell or high water. If the PTR is to be believed then both are incoming.
    I won't. A 15% nerf on top of buffing rogues by 4% is just a joke. And PTR testing just showed this. I postet a flex raid log where the worst 4 dds were all enhancers...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Billybumbler View Post
    Switching to Rogue from Hunter.

Our melee squad arranged their summer holidays for the release week (they did this months ago so can't fault them everyone likes holiday time )

So I'm filling the gap till we fill back up.
    Why change from an overpowered class to a weak one?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to keep rolling my monk.

Get it?

Rolling...monk.

Because monks have roll.

The ability currently known as, Roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might stick with my DK, but want to lvl my good old warr til 90 and try it out, but also want to lvl a monk, but hell, its 90 lvl god damn it !!!
    Even considering to gear up my hunter, but i don't have the same feelings when i play my hunter, they tend to chance so much things lately

Rogues need the buff and enhance needs a nerf. Whether the enhance nerf is too high, I can't say, but enhance damage on live is absurdly high.

After playing my hunter since I first logged onto wow blizzard finally managed to convince me that the class will never again be useful in raids (I raid 25m where the pet buffs are pointless). So I have switched to my elemental shaman. Ofc it didn't take long before I saw some heavy nerfs to them as well, but at least I will have a useful offspec and some nice utility for the raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Even though hunters look to be lackluster I'll be playing mine. If the class is broken badly I'll LFR, do some Flex and quit until 5.5 or 6.0 or whatever. I do have a lock on another server that I'm slowly leveling but I'm not pushing to get to 90 and raid on that toon (it's only 55).

10+ Year Old Account
    I rerolled from a dps warrior to a mage. Our elemental shaman left a few weeks ago and we needed a bloodlust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post

Why change from an overpowered class to a weak one?
    If I'd said that in the hunter forums I'd get "switching to op class from weak hunter? gg" haha such is the way of things

Quote Originally Posted by Kulestu View Post
    Rogues need the buff and enhance needs a nerf. Whether the enhance nerf is too high, I can't say, but enhance damage on live is absurdly high.
    That's why on wol shaman hold all the top spots and enhance is a must for any rank one team....Oh wait

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post

Get it?

Rolling...monk.

Because monks have roll.

hue hue hue hue hue you sly fox you. when 5.4 comes out I was thinking of buying some of the xp elixers and leveling a warlock aswell to have as back up. Not like they dont have Demon Gates, Healthstones, sp/fort buff, summoning portal, brez, big dick aoe and single target dps oh wait
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-08-19 at 10:16 PM.

Switching from a Rogue (strange, I know) to Druid -- mainspec Feral, offspec Balance. We've had a bunch of crazy, annoying, stupid roster changes in the past few weeks, and long story short, I'll be our one melee unless there are fights that I need to be ranged (which, according to what I've heard, might happen a fair amount).

I am, however, in a position to do so. I'm aware that I would more than likely do more damage as a Rogue, but it didn't feel rewarding enough to me and so I opted for something a bit more challenging. Luckily my raid group is pretty down to earth about who plays what.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

I played resto druid since Wotlk but have the opportunity now to reroll disc and are considering it...

I will probably just stick with my warlock from laziness to bother leveling/gearing anything new.
    Will keep my raid team happy too, to keep the beloved summoning portal and healthstones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post

lol same here, except with my Ele Shaman. been Ele since TBC and I've stuck through the best and the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the changes coming to RDruids this next patch so I will certainly be sticking with mine. First I need to find a late night weekend raiding guild....

I'm currently trying to decide which class to make my 'second main' or 'main alt', whatever you want to call it. I'm leaning towards hunter but I have a shaman and a dk all high level. We shall see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Get it?
    Rolling...monk.
    Because monks have roll.
    If you've got to explain the joke.. it failed the instant you felt the need to explain it.

On-topic: Sticking with my M.A.G.E.

#FlightIsImportant