Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaktor View Post
    So you want a class based around imagery you found by typing "boobs + whip" into google? xD
    Well come on, Whip is a weapon at first. Bad guy Baldrog likes this

Only thing that I would say is that having a class using multiple armor types... seems kind of bad. Just let it be a class that fulfills the need for agility / int mail gear. No need for it to use cloth or leather.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZealousBlade View Post
    Only thing that I would say is that having a class using multiple armor types... seems kind of bad. Just let it be a class that fulfills the need for agility / int mail gear. No need for it to use cloth or leather.
    The main problem is that is hard to make it fit into wow. Too unique as class maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Well come on, Whip is a weapon at first. Bad guy Baldrog likes this
    While you're correct that whips are weapons, did you look at the imagery he posted? Clearly more BDSM than warrior.

Leaked image of the male Lasher:

Awh hells yesh, I have been waiting for whips to become a weapon in WoW. Sign me on!

The only problem I would have is the three different armor types for the three specs. It is different, unique and in a way I do like it, but I worry about bag space as you would need to stuff at least two types of armor sets in there for when you go Dual spec. Three sets if you wish to be well prepared and you also have to keep all those armor types up to date.

For the rest. Gimme.

I think this fell out of Queen's Blade Online, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    I like it better than the tinker.
    this and I think it may not exactly fit but thats just that it doesnt fit now.. because it isnt in at all, but I do think it COULD fit and is really a rather new and interesting idea. Good job in the thinking OP =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    I like it better than the tinker.
    Yet Tinker will be the next class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I would love something like this. I always wondered why there were no whips really in WoW. It doesn't have to be leather it can be a chain too or energy.

Yeah I am all for it.
    I'm late but Lightning Whips for the win!

Yet Tinker will be the next class.

Confirmation Bias.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omg i acctually love this idea! :O i want this class! ive been sceptic and critic and negative to everyone elses suggestion like the tinker etc.. but this is genius :OO will be like a succubus class :3 and implying new weapons to the game, atleast for the leveling part will be kind of tricky so the class could have a forge-thing like the dks have runeforge, like you make a whip out of a weapon like a dagger or a fist weapon
    Although Id say gnomes CANNOT be lashers but worgen can, thats the only change id make. (You know, the gnomes height might be a problem to lash around their whip like the dwarfs etc.. maybe goblins shouldnt be lashers either)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Honestly it just sounds like playing a ranged class but being more frustrated because you have to move more often
    I doubt lashers would have cast time, they would be like a hunter id say, but shorter range.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Female-only class, I take it?
    I like the idea
    Last edited by melkesjokolade; 2013-08-28 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Confirmation Bias.
    That's not confirmation bias. That's just irrational bullshitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea, for sure. The specs sound interesting, and the armor idea as well, but Blizz won't design a niche weapon for one class.

I could see it working in other games, but I'm not sure if it fits in Warcraft. I'd rather see this than the tinker or naga becoming playable, though. I'd still side with Bard. :3

Alright, I will bypass my comments about your class being a over sexual (pics are disgusting imo, enough with lil girls with big boobs and masochism themed equipment), and go straight to gameplay problems.

A class that requires 3 different type of item type (cloth leather and mail) for each spec is bad. Not only will it take forever to gather loot for all specs, but you basically compete on gear with everyone. Also mail tanking gear would require to reshuffle stats distribution, don't.

No new weapon types please, especially if you intended it to be unique to the Lasher. Imbuing weapons with poison is already done with rogue, or shamans or even dks.

There is also not much depth to your idea, you basicly show pictures of ladies with alot of cleavage and since you dig it, threw a few info around it, there's nothing to get excited about anywhere in your idea.

What are the resources?
    How does it feel to do a normal rotation on with each spec?
    Can male characters be Lashers? (I hope so)
    Is it a intellect class all over the board? (Cloth suggest that Whips will have Intellect/SP on them)

10+ Year Old Account
    Based purely on the proposal artwork in the first post, yes. I'm on board with this, for some reason.

And actually, a whip weapon-type in game would be rad too.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Based purely on the proposal artwork in the first post, yes. I'm on board with this, for some reason.

And actually, a whip weapon-type in game would be rad too.
    Only if you give me glaives and totems too, Yakky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, I've wanted totem weapons for my tauren warrior from day 1. Like the tauren braves from WC3.

Deleted
    Moar CC and slow and another tanking class....

Deleted
    sure, why not? more classes are always welcomed