Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJKalteraphine View Post
    Ogres are my favorite race. Sadly, I tend to stay Alliance for my main since most my friends are there and RP is better, but at the very least, my Ogre would be a very well-loved alt. (Or if they surprised everyone and made them Alliance, fat chance, def my new main.)
    yeah i would race-change my mage and my warrior to be ogres in a heart-beat.

(esp, if i could have a blue, two-headed Ogre mage)

Quote Originally Posted by rumaya2000 View Post
    Northem I am now convinced that a major factor driving you is some degree of homophobia and I am not willing to tolerate that. This is the second time in as many days you've used perceived sexuality as a negative. You're contemptible.
    Just report him if you feel offended, hopefully he will get silenced forever once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJKalteraphine View Post
    High Elves need to be a "sub race" of humans, since the High Elves that remain for the Alliance live in human society and are part of the Stormwind and Kirin Tor factions.

*crosses fingers for sub races*
    Nope. HElf warlocks and rogues would make no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Northem I am now convinced that a major factor driving you is some degree of homophobia and I am not willing to tolerate that. This is the second time in as many days you've used perceived sexuality as a negative. You're contemptible.
    Your irrational hatred towards me and those who defend the High Elves blinds you.

Do you want me say it again? Okay: gay elves

It's not an insult, that what you said. It is an undeniable feature more of the Blood Elves, maybe you're the homophobic who sees an insult where there is none ...

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    High elves are just blood elfs with different eye color. No biggie honestly so I dont care
    Your no knowledge about the Quel'dorei has been demonstrated.

Thank you for your personal opinion, it will be of great help to everyone!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for High elves and dark rangers personally. If the "leak" thread about the Nzoth / Azshara expansion is true though then I think dark rangers aren't too likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Aven Reddins View Post
    I'm all for High elves and dark rangers personally. If the "leak" thread about the Nzoth / Azshara expansion is true though then I think dark rangers aren't too likely.
    High elves I can accept, but dark Rangers? They are undead elves, who are already part of the forsaken, if you really want you can already play a blood elf dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Your irrational hatred towards me and those who defend the High Elves blinds you.
    You talking about irrational hatred alone is amusing to say the least.

Deleted
    Do you believe? Because I believe that is exactly what is going on: the Horde is too jealous
    Haha trust me that is reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly not the case, let me get this straight, youre probably an Alliance exclusive player who really wants Helves/Belves and since you hold them in such high regard you assume that the Horde is proud as hell about having them and just wants to keep them from you

Trust me, they don't, it couldnt be further away from that

We just don't, as WoW players, want the big hyped up next race to be a race we got from 2006, we dont want Helves as the big next expac race for the Alliance, we dont want Helves as the big next expac race for the Horde

As a small sub-race option, sure why not, as the big next race slot and incentive to sub for the next expansion? Hell no. Please let me sum this up for you.

1.In TBC, there was a quite distinct differences between Helves and Belves, as of MoP, nothing, nada, nearly no difference, same culture, same principles, same personalities, green eyes, different team
    2.That big "next race" slot can be occupied for something way more interesting, Naga, Ethereals, Ogres, whatever, it would be like having Highborne instead of Worgen in Cataclysm
    Last edited by mmoc74731061a7; 2013-08-26 at 04:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

It's not an insult, that what you said. It is an undeniable feature more of the Blood Elves, maybe you're the homophobic who sees an insult where there is none ...

I don't hate you or anyone else over a point of debate in a completely fictional world. That would be sad even by nerd standards (I am a proud nerd). What was previously my IRRITATION with you morphed into DISLIKE when you began attacking the Blood Elves perceived sexuality. It revealed to me a pathetic attitude.

Northem for God's sake they don't really exist. Any facts about them can change at the whim of Chris Metzen or the Lore team. They've no honour to defend, Blizzard owes them nothing in terms of story, and when you claim people know nothing about them what you're really saying is that they don't agree with the version of the High Elves you've cobbled together in your head. Rebutting you is laughably easy. Jessicka in particular has been a far more convincing advocate of adding High Elves than you've been, at least we can debate with Jessicka.

But every time you trot out your Queen Calia (the one who is going to come back, kick Sylvanas' ass, fall in love with Varian and have his babies, your own personal Mary Sue in other words) or how the Blood Elves must die or how they are too gay to be played I don't think it's too much of a stretch to see everyone on the other side of the discussion laughing at you.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2013-08-26 at 06:03 PM.

It makes no sense to make 2 models for the same race. BE and HE are the same race. Only eye color doesn't justify making the whole new model. It's like giving NE's high-borne a playable model. They are he same race with different factions.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is right, there is barely a difference between a Blood Elf and a High Elf.
    Its like saying there is a huge difference between a Warsong Orc and a Blackrock Orc
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

In all honesty I don't see high elves even coming to the game, but if they did, they would be nuetral like panda's imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    [The Quel'dorei] don't really exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    there is barely a difference between a Blood Elf and a High Elf
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylis View Post
    high elves [...] would be nuetral like panda's imo.
    Holy lobster! I have no words, everything is said ...

Deleted

So, you are telling that all High Elves changed sexual preferences when they decided honor their dead brothers, sisters, parents, etc?

You no longer are borderline trolling, you just stepped over the line.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Just report him if you feel offended, hopefully he will get silenced forever once.
    Hes love towards High elves goes beyond our levels.. That said i am getting tired reading whiny(gay) stuff about a flag in the wind and they are riding unicorns bla bla..

Thats how you are portraited m8 and I am not even the one who makes this statement.

High elves are blood elves with a couple of differences. The alliance Don't need another pair of elves. They should make the current elves( NE) feel more awesome and put some development in those guys, instead of wasting time to a race who CHANGED during time into now known as blood elves.

Conclusion: Northem go and stay on the RP forums.

peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Conclusion: Northem go and stay on the RP forums.

peace.
    I dont think they want him in there.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I dont think they want him in there.
    Should I be worried ..:S

Deleted
    The common arguement of people against High Elves. It really goes something like this.

'Oh noez, high elfs and blud elfies aer smae, they share modle!'

This is a Blood Elf from the original World of Warcraft. Notice how it's the EXACT SAME MODEL as the Night Elf, but pink.

Guess what happened to Blood Elves gais, NU MODLE! AHMAGAD, CNAT BELEIF!

And from a lore point of view, remember Turalyon who dissapeared through the portal in the second war? Guess what extra race he had with him.

ELFVES, MAHGAAAD.

There. Now no arguement you create can counter it.
    Last edited by mmoc1951e8febb; 2013-08-26 at 07:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would call that color 'ivory,' not 'pink'

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    IMG
    Those models are disgusting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    The common arguement of people against High Elves. It really goes something like this.

'Oh noez, high elfs and blud elfies aer smae, they share modle!'

This is a Blood Elf from the original World of Warcraft. Notice how it's the EXACT SAME MODEL as the Night Elf, but pink.

Guess what happened to Blood Elves gais, NU MODLE! AHMAGAD, CNAT BELEIF!
    Are you really basing lore on old NPCs aspect?