Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Are you really basing lore on old NPCs aspect?
    Are you really ignoring the obvious truth of everything I've written?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamvillain View Post
    It won't happen, and probably even wouldn't make much sense. But still, I'd fully support this.
    Give Ethereals now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Are you really ignoring the obvious truth of everything I've written?
    Again, are you basing lore on old NPCs looks?

Unlike the Blood Elves and High Elves, which had their political split 10 years ago, the split between High Elves and Night Elves was 10 thousand years ago.

There are no physical changes between the Sin'dorei and the Quel'dorei except for the green eyes and even the eyes difference is on the table ever since the Sunwell was restored.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    High Elves are already in the game with Blood elf models, Hinterlands Elven town (forget the name) as well as the Kirin-Tor.

Deleted
    @Tauror ...What does that have to do with anything? In the original WoW Blood Elves shared the same model as the Night Elves. The screenshot is proof of that. Now they have a new model. The arguement of 'oh noez they'll share a model between high and blood elves' is now invalid'. So again what does what you just said have to do with what I just said?

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    As an alliance player i'd love something that looks similar to the hordes orc, I think they look cool, probably impossible lorewise though.

I wouldn't be too bothered about high elves to be honest though.
    Alliance has those, they are called the Draenei.
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

@Tauror ...What does that have to do with anything? In the original WoW Blood Elves shared the same model as the Night Elves. The screenshot is proof of that. Now they have a new model. The arguement of 'oh noez they'll share a model between high and blood elves' is now invalid'. So again what does what you just said have to do with what I just said?
    What you are asking for is such retarded retcon not seen since BC Draenei.

Deleted
    Did you read what I wrote? The High Elves and the Blood Elves are physically the same, unlike the Night Elves. The reason why High AND Blood Elves had that model in Vanilla was because they weren't playable.

Deleted
    Did either of you even read what I wrote?

'The elves that went through the Dark Portal with Turalyon in the 2nd war' Which is a fact. Living in a demon realm. Fighting demons. And leftover orcs. Over a lot of years.

Imagine that. Fighting stuff and living in a world that's not you're own effects the body structure of yourself and your offspring.

Omfg. Completely wild and unbelieveable. Like nothing of the sort had ever happened ever in the history of ever.
    Green skinned orcs lol.

Deleted
    The common arguement of people against High Elves. It really goes something like this.

'Oh noez, high elfs and blud elfies aer smae, they share modle!'

This is a Blood Elf from the original World of Warcraft. Notice how it's the EXACT SAME MODEL as the Night Elf, but pink.

Guess what happened to Blood Elves gais, NU MODLE! AHMAGAD, CNAT BELEIF!

And from a lore point of view, remember Turalyon who dissapeared through the portal in the second war? Guess what extra race he had with him.

ELFVES, MAHGAAAD.

There. Now no arguement you create can counter it.
    THEY

ARE

THE

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

IT WOULD BE A SLAP IN THE FACE FOR THE BIG RACE SLOT FOR THE ALLIANCE
    TO BE OCCUPIED BY A HORDE RACE FROM 2006

THEY ARENT DIFFERENT CULTURALLY LIKE EREDAR AND DRAENEI (POST-SUNWELL PLATEAU)
    THEY ARENT DIFFERENT PHYSIOLOGICALLY LIKE TAUREN AND TAUNKA

ONE IS HORDE
    ONE IS ALLIANCE

I LEFT MY CAPS LOCK ON I APOLOGIZE
    Last edited by mmoc74731061a7; 2013-08-26 at 08:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    High elves are just blood elfs with different eye color. No biggie honestly so I dont care
    Exactly this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you read what I wrote? The High Elves and the Blood Elves are physically the same, unlike the Night Elves. The reason why High AND Blood Elves had that model in Vanilla was because they weren't playable.
    What he said. The attempt to campaign for a new model by most High Elf advocates is an attempt to hand wave away the fact they are asking for the same race Alliance side.

Or in Northem's case because the current Blood Elf Male model freaks him out.

Deleted
    The reason why High AND Blood Elves had that model in Vanilla was because they weren't playable.
    What happened when they becamse playable.
    Roflol

10+ Year Old Account
    Roflol
    in game high elves and playable blood elves still have the same model
    it's a different model, than vanilla, but they are still recolors of a single model.
    so yeah.

Deleted
    Can someone please name the difference between a high elf and blood elf as of mop

without saying the word

"horde"
    "alliance"
    "eyes"

Deleted
    Roflol
    Because the Quel'dorei and the Kel'dorei didn't looked the same in lore, unlike the Quel'dorei and Kel'dorei. They stopped being the same race over the span of thousands of years.

Did either of you even read what I wrote?

'The elves that went through the Dark Portal with Turalyon in the 2nd war' Which is a fact. Living in a demon realm. Fighting demons. And leftover orcs. Over a lot of years.

Imagine that. Fighting stuff and living in a world that's not you're own effects the body structure of yourself and your offspring.

Omfg. Completely wild and unbelieveable. Like nothing of the sort had ever happened ever in the history of ever.
    Green skinned orcs lol.
    Now those wouldnt be High Elves, would they?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamvillain View Post
    Can someone please name the difference between a high elf and blood elf as of mop

without saying the word

"horde"
    "alliance"
    "eyes"
    So a bunch of arcane-junkie High Elves started sucking off demons to get their sickness off and it turned them all moody and pink. A few of their brothers and sisters who never debased themselves to the point of turning demon-tricks think the ones who did are totally gross and won't ever answer their phone calls or return their emails anymore.

that's about all you can say.
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-08-26 at 08:21 PM.

Deleted
    Verdugo - Now those wouldnt be High Elves, would they?

They ARE High Elves. Your arguement is invalid.

They ARE High Elves. You're arguement is invalid.
    Tell that to Azerothian High Elves that try to lynch anything green.