Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    If this would be true, this would be Cata 2.0 and another nail to the coffin.
    Maybe if Outland is getting a revamp to go with it, then I'll call it Cata 2.0. ;P Cata gave us new races, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    If even half of his "leaks" about MOP were true, I'd believe it. But as only the mos obvious "leaks" went true, like monk as the new class (Everyone knew pandas have monks), I don't believe a word of that. :P

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    And Cataclysm was bad?
    A lot of people seem to think Cataclysm was the worst expansion. I kind of do. It had some good moments, but it just didn't hook me as well as some of the others have.

I really hope that the Emerald Dream portals that are standing in Azeroth for waaaay too long finally get's a function.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    A lot of people seem to think Cataclysm was the worst expansion. I kind of do. It had some good moments, but it just didn't hook me as well as some of the others have.
    Honestly, people just don't like change. And Cataclysm changed everything. So people are just gonna be picky about it. Are you actually telling me TBC or Vanilla had better raids than Cataclysm (sans Dragon Soul)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Honestly, people just don't like change. And Cataclysm changed everything. So people are just gonna be picky about it. Are you actually telling me TBC or Vanilla had better raids than Cataclysm (sans Dragon Soul)?
    Oh no, I personally really enjoyed the old world revamp. If anything, I think it would be a big plus if they revamped Outland for the next expansion, or at least updated it. And personally, I don't care much about raiding. It's more the leveling content and things I can do with alts, as well as some of the end game and general interaction with other players. That's one reason why I've supported the idea of a guild house for so long.

EDIT: If I were to revise my opinion on the expansions, then I'd probably have to say that Burning Crusade and Cataclysm are about tied, just above Vanilla, with MoP above BC/Cata and Wrath at the top of my list.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    Can anyone find links to his previous leaks?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Yeah he was really off in the Mists prediction.

I kinda liked his ideas though.

Not just that but some of the stuff he said is actually.. right.

Hmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    It mentions Warchief Lor'Themar so it better not be true.

lol

So how much of that turned out to be right? 5%?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasami View Post
    How about entirely new zones and instances? You know, things that come around with every xpac? You live in an irrational belief of every expansion requiring a reroll.
    Because every expansion requires a "reroll". There always has to be some kind of new, previously unavailable, character to play. Otherwise, selling expansion with just end game content... that's gonna seriously cut into profits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Sounds kind of cool, but.........2 levels at the Maelstrom? Huh?
    Also seems like everything is just being crammed in together and kind of makes no sense >_>
    Yeah. IF this turns out to be true, it's going to look awful cataclysm-esque in terms of zones.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    lol

So how much of that turned out to be right? 5%?
    You do realize how much shit they changed during Alpha/Beta?

The first time we saw the Monk class at Blizzcon, we had the Dark and Light Energy balls. When beta came out or something like that, they got Chi instead.

Beta is where they experiment with everything class related and also see how the community reacts to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew this was fake when I noticed ''Warchief Lor’themar''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    You do realize how much shit they changed during Alpha/Beta?
    None of the lore of the MoP leak was correct nor Blizzard ever planned an ogre race.

I'd be happy if it were true.

I don't know if this is true or fake, but the amount of posters who can't read and say "It's fake because it says 4th spec!!" is really really sad. I'm very serious, how can you not read properly and see "NO 4th spec" in the original post?

10+ Year Old Account
    sooo... the source of this is some guy on 4chan? you'll have to excuse me if i take it with a pinch of salt lol
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

I'd like to see his other "posts" pre expansion and see how accurate they are before I even consider any of this.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Guys , take a look at that : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

It's written in the same style, it was when we didn't know much about MOP , again it comes from 4chan, and guess what, he got most of it wrong.
    I think it's just a guy with quite the imagination.