Deleted

[Parody] Hitler reacts to Bioware's answers regarding class balance in 2.4

Hitler plays a dps sorcerer and is none too pleased about BW's stance on class balance in 2.4

watch his reaction

Ps:

My post linking to the parody has been deleted on the official swtor forums in spite of being good humored and made in jest so I leave this here for you to enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahaha this just made my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for reference, Bioware announced that players would have the opportunity to "kill" the Devs in the Arenas on the PTS a week or two ago. This is a play on this and the horrible showing the Devs had vs. the players (and referencing their team composition).

Holy shit! I almost didn't watch it, expecting it to be mediocre; but this was a masterpiece. 10/10 must watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Just for reference, Bioware announced that players would have the opportunity to "kill" the Devs in the Arenas on the PTS a week or two ago. This is a play on this and the horrible showing the Devs had vs. the players (and referencing their team composition).
    Oops, I just watched this video and thought it was a different one...specifically this one (Confessions of a SWTOR Class Balance Dev): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdn_GoA9u0

My response probably makes no sense in relation to the OP's link. Sorry. >_>;;

10+ Year Old Account
    Both of those links were genius.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

And it matches funnily well with what is been said in german even though the issue is entirely different. That's probably the best on these ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    XD that last one was great. I'd like to add this one http://youtu.be/sClZu0ahn8I

And a Powertech one http://youtu.be/_I6uLVDT1-4
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-09-01 at 04:15 PM.

those all made me laugh. thanks for the post