Damn, thanks, beat it on the first try with that tactic.
    You need to go to the sorcerer's house and buy the Overcome Yourself thing for 1 million lollipops. Or use a fire scroll <35hp with luck.

Oh that sucks, I'll just wait for the lollipops then. I should go to the store while I wait

I just did it, you need a little bit luck, but just use a fire scroll when "you" are under 30 hp.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, how do you beat Chuck Norris o.O

Yea i just tried, I used it at 40 hp gah

Now, how do you beat Chuck Norris o.O
    Shave his beard with fire?

- - - Updated - - -

woo I beat myself

- - - Updated - - -

I got chuck norris to half hp with an invincibility potion. Think you will have to do the same thing as the dragon. Teleport and use a tree.

Use a earthquake or something while you get to him

Grats!

Much better than spending 1 million lollipops on that, which could go towards candy creation or upgrading your sword

Wonder what happens to the sword level when you get the sword of liflamesummoning.

Sword level is infinite, you can keep leveling it forever it just costs a lot.

Yes, that works.. just make sure you have 4-5 invulnerability potions and not 3

I actually got him to half hp with 1 and I coulda used a fire scroll and earthquake during it so I don't think I'll need more then 2.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Sword level is infinite, you can keep leveling it forever it just costs a lot.
    Ye, I know that. But when you beat the final boss you can access bugs in the computer which have a chance to drop the sword of liflamesummoning (combinations of the life/summoning/flame swords).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I actually got him to half hp with 1 and I coulda used a fire scroll and earthquake during it so I don't think I'll need more then 2.
    Oh right, scrolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought I had him.. died with him having 2 HP D:

Damn he beat me got him to 200 hp. Looks like I needed a 3rd.

He kinda oneshot me after I got there.

oh, looked up his damage. 8*(amount of seconds that passes since the start of the quest)

Yea gotta be precise. I thought I could squeeze and extra earthquake and survive a hit. NOPE lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn noobs with your lollpops, cookies is where it's at :P

we have both up I'm at 205 mill cps

suck it

301M CpS. Granted that's during a *7 bonus .

Developper's Garden. CGG monsters that 2shot me Good thing there are only 10 of them and then have 70 HP each

lol, I'm getting confused reading these last few pages about lollipops, dragons, chuck norris and what not... :P

Anyways, can you exit the tab without loosing all progression?
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

Yes, the game auto-saves every 20 seconds. If you want to be sure you have the most up-to-date save you can go to the menu and save yourself.
    When you open the page again later, it will automatically load the save.

-edit- the dragons etc are in the Candy Box game

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    -edit- the dragons etc are in the Candy Box game
    Oh god, I wish I didn't ask about that now.. Only spent like the entire afternoon and evening playing the cookie game, now this too!
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

Ah, those CGG (Cheated Garden Gnomes) have a ranged attack that brings you to 4 hp, no more no less. So just use an invulnerability potion right before you reach them and teleport back. No need to worry about their ranged attack, just their melee.

need 5 more labs

ugh

I'm at 7 trillian cookies baked though lol