Hey mate, from WA too. Hah. Anyways I got the ach to break the clicking world record in 1.033. When I timed myself I was doing 420ish clicks per minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Geez that clicking achievement! Can't get it xD

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know when dungeons might be coming out anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha cool another person from WA Don't think I've seen someone from WA on these forums until now.

Just bought cursors up to 178 and now they cost 1t each so I'll go back to time machines lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    85 Time Machines. Now I am gpoing to buy a few mre cursors.

10+ Year Old Account
    v.1.0.34 added 3 more +15% cookies, 100T each, ouch.
    Struggling with the 100 TM now, 430Cps and 69 TMs only :/

14 bil a click during elder frenzy is interesting.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got my 200th cursor and the upgrade costs 50 trillion x.x I have just under 500 mil cps sooo anybody know how long this will take? lol
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

10+ Year Old Account
    About 27hours, but you can speed that up with golden cookies

- - - Updated - - -

Each x666 cookie you get will shave about an hour off
    each x7 cookie you get will shave about 8.5minutes off
    each 6trillion cookie chain you get will shave just over 3hours off

and then all the +billion cookies will just help make it faster

each 6trillion cookie chain you get will shave just over 3hours off
    What are all these cookie chains people keep talking about?

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You can get them after clicking an golden or red cookie, but they have a very low % (I think ~1% in golden and just under 5% on red cookies).

You click it and get 6 cookies, a few seconds later another one can appear (90% chance) which goves 66, the next 666 etc up to 6 trillion. But as said, each cookie has a chance of 10% not to appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're on the grandmapopolypse and have seen the red cookies, they have a small chance of starting a cookie chain, where it keeps spawning gold or red cookie son the screen

I forget how much it increments by, all digits of each cookie is 6 and I think it might add one each time or maybe jump to the next one but it's something like 6 - 66 - 666 - 6/666 - 66,666 - 666,666 - 6,666,666 etc until you get to 6,666,666,666,666

I don't think it goes through all the ones I listed though, might skip some like go from 6 to 666 I don't remember, only got it once my self, it's quite rare
    But each cookie has a 10% chance not to spawn so if you get the cookie chain you're not guaranteed 6trillion, if one doesn't spawn then the chain stops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    You can get them after clicking an golden or red cookie, but they have a very low % (I think ~1% in golden and just under 5% on red cookies).

You click it and get 6 cookies, a few seconds later another one can appear (90% chance) which goves 66, the next 666 etc up to 6 trillion. But as said, each cookie has a chance of 10% not to appear.
    Oh so it is just adding a digit each time, that' a lot of cookies. And I had no idea they could spawn from gold ones

Can you get the x666 from gold ones too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so it is just adding a digit each time, that' a lot of cookies. And I had no idea they could spawn from gold ones

Can you get the x666 from gold ones too?
    Nope. Here are the effects:

Golden Cookies

Red Cookies

15+ Year Old Account
    "If it ain't dutch, it ain't much"

Hehe, new update seems to be slowly introducing the post-grandmacolypse late game, guess that's the preparation for dungeons then
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    470M CpS and 10 more cursors
    i am only at 68 time machines but i decided to get the cursors first togeter with the upgrade, after that Time machines!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    470M CpS and 10 more cursors
    i am only at 68 time machines but i decided to get the cursors first togeter with the upgrade, after that Time machines!!
    Buy a few time machines. Each gives me at the moment 5M CpS, cursor not even 1M. And they are pretty expensive. I will probably have around 90 time machines (85 now) before I hit 200 cursor (188 now).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently on 180 cursors and 72 time machines, def prioritizing time machines over cursors for now since they give so much more and at those ranks are only about double the cost of a cursor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Buy a few time machines. Each gives me at the moment 5M CpS, cursor not even 1M. And they are pretty expensive. I will probably have around 90 time machines (85 now) before I hit 200 cursor (188 now).
    Yeah i was thinking to but them at (roughly) the same cookie costwich means for now i have to follow your advise of getting some more time machines untill the are at the same cost as the cursors.

15+ Year Old Account
    87 Time machines and 197 cursors.. Without a frenzy or a cookie chain 'proc' the CpM just seems so damned slow

Also, don't forget to spam that elder appeasement thingy, there's an upgrade if you've done that 10 times.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    87 Time machines and 197 cursors.. Without a frenzy or a cookie chain 'proc' the CpM just seems so damned slow

Also, don't forget to spam that elder appeasement thingy, there's an upgrade if you've done that 10 times.
    Lol yeah over 485M CpS seems alot but in reality ... it is not, not with the amount of cookies needed highest upgrade atm 100 TRILLION

I already have the new elder upgrade (waiting) right now i am just waiting for red cookies to spawn
    I don't intend to appease them if i get nothing for it in return, like: Achievement or upgrade

Think someone posted it but another patch was release. 1.034 with more achievements and upgrades. Yay.

Does anyone know the actual spawn time of golden cookies? I have all the upgrades to make them spawn faster but just curious on the time range.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Think someone posted it but another patch was release. 1.034 with more achievements and upgrades. Yay.

Does anyone know the actual spawn time of golden cookies? I have all the upgrades to make them spawn faster but just curious on the time range.
    I think it was 5-14 minutes without any upgrades. Each upgrade halves the time. So 2:30 - 7 after the first and 1:15 - 3:30 after the second. And for 77T there is a third now, that should be 37,5 seconds - 1:45 minutes.

Also, the "doubles appeasement time" upgrade costs 28,888T.