Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I want to punish the Forsaken for their atrocities.

You know, like putting all those poor orcs into internment camps after the war, and Garithos being such a cock to the Blood Elves. Because both of those things were done by Lordaeron, and as we've all been told, the Forsaken are the legitimate continuation of Lordaeron. /trollface

But seriously, it's funny how Lordaeron=Forsaken right up until some Horde fanboy wants to blubber about Thrall's mistreatment, then suddenly Lordaeron=Stormwind for some reason.

Because Lordaeron is a city that should belong to the living.
    It was a pure and beatiful city before the scourge hit, and now that the so called "Owners" of Lordearon controls it, they use the Sewer complex as their home.

Purging the city and it's sewer of these vile skeletal maniacs should be seen as a act of mercy towards the memory of the true Lordaeron, and a act of rightousness towards it's previous king: Terenas.
    I say purge the entire Northern kingdoms of these vile and frankly, disgusting undead humans, and rebuild the kingdom to it's former beatiful self.
    The Undead are worth less than the maggot that is eating them from the inside.

Reality of the situation is: The Alliance really don't like the Undead, and removing them from a Kingdom that deserves better, would be the right thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Alliance can't touch the forsaken, plague wins vs every living thing.
    apparently the only thing protecting them is Sylvanas in the future vision. The lack of unique, interesting, powerful undead characters is holding the forsaken back in lore. You think of forsaken, only one name comes to mind...sylvanas.

to the question. The Forsaken have attacked almost every human settlement in Lordaeron and are pushing to arathi Highlands. They technically control most of the 7 kingdoms which would be awesome if in lore, they would show more forsaken settlements popping up in those areas. If not to protect those who are being attacked and reclaim that land the Forsaken have taken and thus push further more to end the threat once and for all, i dont know what would be a better motive.

Dead lands you say? That can be fixed thanks to the druids.

There's also one final reason and i believe in the final battle with garrosh its mentioned as his reason too. Preparation for the Burning Legion. Before the races weakness was not knowing, now everyone knows who Sargeras is, even theramore sailors. But now the races numbers are smaller, if one race or faction could conquer the world and set up settlements in place of those others and prepare for years, they would stand a greater chance against the enemies of the nether.

Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    Because Lordaeron is a city that should belong to the living.
    It was a pure and beatiful city before the scourge hit, and now that the so called "Owners" of Lordearon controls it, they use the Sewer complex as their home.

Purging the city and it's sewer of these vile skeletal maniacs should be seen as a act of mercy towards the memory of the true Lordaeron, and a act of rightousness towards it's previous king: Terenas.
    I say purge the entire Northern kingdoms of these vile and frankly, disgusting undead humans, and rebuild the kingdom to it's former beatiful self.
    The Undead are worth less than the maggot that is eating them from the inside.

Reality of the situation is: The Alliance really don't like the Undead, and removing them from a Kingdom that deserves better, would be the right thing to do.
    I keep hearing those words, right, righteous, pure, beautifull.

Who are you to decide the meaning of those words. Humans are mutant offsprings of cursed titan constructs. By your logic they are pure evil and should be purged.

Would be cool if we took Lordaeron and Undead took Gilneas. Spice up things a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

Who are you to decide the meaning of those words. Humans are mutant offsprings of cursed titan constructs. By your logic they are pure evil and should be purged.
    And purged they shall be by their right opponent, but all in due time.
    First remove what is worse than filth, then focus on the other more pure entities.

10+ Year Old Account
    First remove what is worse than filth, then focus on the other more pure entities.
    The only pure entities would be trolls and creatures descendent from animal ancients. Everything else is a mutant freak of Old God or Titan meddling.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The only pure entities would be trolls and creatures descendent from animal ancients. Everything else is a mutant freak of Old God or Titan meddling.
    And they would be purged after the lesser beings are gone.
    But as I've said, remove the lowest of the low, build yourself upwards and then destroy the rest.

All in due time.

Undead have the biggest potential for purity, they just need to transcend flesh, then they will purge and convert Azeroth.

Yeah, sorry for that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are Forsaken the only race touched by all 3 of the most powerful forces in the WCverse? Originally Titan constructs, corrupted by the Old Gods, then infused with necromantic energy from demons.

EDIT: I guess there's 4 with the Light. But some Forsaken can wield it.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they would be purged after the lesser beings are gone.
    But as I've said, remove the lowest of the low, build yourself upwards and then destroy the rest.

All in due time.
    your arguement for the alliance controlling lordaeron is just so everyone can be wiped out in a specific order?

and who are you to judge who is 'lesser'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    your arguement for the alliance controlling lordaeron is just so everyone can be wiped out in a specific order?

and who are you to judge who is 'lesser'?
    The purest one: A Lore nerd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

If humans are mutant offsprings, what does that makes Forsaken? Undead mutated offsprings of a mutant offspring. o_O And if humans by your logic is pure evil and should be purged, doesn't that mean Forsaken are more evil and should be purged more? : O *Get what you mean, but sounds just fun lol *

But sounds funny, Mutant of the Alliance!

And for Lordaeron, well, guess its cause its history value and the threat it possess against the Alliance. Though I doubt there will be any chance to take that back (first of with gameplay wise), Forsaken already have it, hard to besiege that really. Better focus on reclaiming Southshore and call Anti-cimex!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    She has only ever talked about reclaiming Lordaeron territories. Gilneas was at the order of Garrosh.
    Alterac? Dalaran? Stromgarde? She's grabbing more than just Lordaeron, and even in Lordaeron shes waging a genocidal war against everyone living there.

1. The largest population centers in Lordaeron were killed or raised into the Scourge during the 3rd War.
    2. Lordaeron survivors in the Scarlet Crusade got mostly wiped out.
    3. Lordaeron survivors in Theramore got wiped out.
    4. Lordaeron survivors in the Argent Dawn got rolled into the Argent Crusade and remains neutral.
    5. Lordaeron survivors in Stormwind are so few, they can't even form their own faction. Even the last remnants of Stromgarde could form a faction and actually do shit.
    6. Forsaken raise hundreds of corpses every day at graveyards. It's been almost 2 years since the beginning of Cata. By now, they greatly outnumber any living Lordaeron survivors.
    There are still Lordaeron survivors. If population size was an issue, Lordaeron belongs to the Scourge.

That's talking like a Forsaken.
    Exactly. It's what the Forsaken are

Except the whole free will thing.
    A concept rubbished and trashed ingame by the Forsaken forces themselves. Even were it actually true, the Alliance believes that becoming Forsaken ends your free will.

Or go to graveyards and raise those that are already dead, which is actually the source of most of their new recruits. Raising people in battle is just for tactical purposes.
    Because they are the freshest, most able to survive and end up functional. Damaged bodies can't hold onto the necromantic energies for long, nor are they as capable. There is only so much the Forsaken can do with graveyards.

And the whole free will thing.
    A Forsaken has just as much free will as any other high functioning Scourge Commander. But that still leaves him mentally shackled and compelled to serve.

Right now, from ingame sources, the story works if the Forsaken dominate the risen. The Alliance believe that they are dominated and turned when they are raised. The Val'kyr and Forsaken know they are turned when they are raised. And the so-called Forsaken respect for and valuing of free will Blizzard has talked about out of game has been shown to be a sham on several occasions in game.

So the question is....is Blizzard actually going to retcon all this? They might...but they haven't yet.

EJL

Deleted
    Because it's Human land. Stromgarde, Lordaeron, Gilneas and Kul Tiras deserve to get their former glory back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post
    We cleansed the EPL, tell me why we couldnt cleanse all of the plaguelands and restore Lordaeron to have a city capital closer to the Undercity for an attack?
    The Argent Crusade cleansed EPL, not one of the main factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Because it's Human land. Stromgarde, Lordaeron, Gilneas and Kul Tiras deserve to get their former glory back.
    Isn't it troll land?

Deleted
    I could understand retaking back Stromgarde, because it's the cradle of human civilization, since titan watcher Tyr lead the deformed vrykul children south from the icy lands of their fathers, so an important symbolism to humanity overall.

But the rest? Not so much, not to mention it would piss of the Blood evles to boot.

Its not that I want it back, necisarrily, its just that I think it should be more of an issue, storywise.
    It seems to me that if you are the Alliance you'd focus on reclaiming and restoring lands of the Alliance, which include Stromgarde for one, and arguably the fallen kingdom of Lordaeron. Instead, the Alliance is seen capturing land in such remote places as Stonetalon, the Barrens, flipping Outland and Pandaria, instead of helping their brethren out on the very continent that is their homeland.
    There are ample opportunities for good storytelling, driven by lore, history and feelings of nostalgia, revenge or justice in a push to reclaim Lordaeron, and I'm not saying the Allies should capture Capital City or kick the Forsaken out of their starting areas, just use those opportunities and tell an interesting story.
    Instead of you know, try to make a supplyline right across the Horde heartland to some remote mountains...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Alterac? Dalaran? Stromgarde? She's grabbing more than just Lordaeron, and even in Lordaeron shes waging a genocidal war against everyone living there.

There are still Lordaeron survivors. If population size was an issue, Lordaeron belongs to the Scourge.

Exactly. It's what the Forsaken are

A concept rubbished and trashed ingame by the Forsaken forces themselves. Even were it actually true, the Alliance believes that becoming Forsaken ends your free will.

Because they are the freshest, most able to survive and end up functional. Damaged bodies can't hold onto the necromantic energies for long, nor are they as capable. There is only so much the Forsaken can do with graveyards.

A Forsaken has just as much free will as any other high functioning Scourge Commander. But that still leaves him mentally shackled and compelled to serve.

Right now, from ingame sources, the story works if the Forsaken dominate the risen. The Alliance believe that they are dominated and turned when they are raised. The Val'kyr and Forsaken know they are turned when they are raised. And the so-called Forsaken respect for and valuing of free will Blizzard has talked about out of game has been shown to be a sham on several occasions in game.

So the question is....is Blizzard actually going to retcon all this? They might...but they haven't yet.

EJL
    shes talking about the continent Lordaeron, the kingdom was ground into dust by Arthas in a matter of days

Lordaeron DID belong to the scourge, there was a reason he was called KING Arthas in warcraft 3: the frozen throne

free-willed forsaken is confirmed by word of god (aka blizzard) in cdev, what blizzard says overwrites everything in-game or in-book

damaged bodies are easily turned into undead, the only problem (a small problem at that) with using old corpses is that sometimes arms and jaws fall off, however its easily fixed by using parts from something else
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.